00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zaetalos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Joint

47,829 Views | 1,020 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-18 15:36:13

At 6/18/04 06:28 AM, i_want_to_explode wrote: I CANT UPLOAD IT TO THE AUDIO PORTAL!!!!!

Dude that sucks. I dont know what could be the problem.

I need to know where to get really cheap turntables...but not horrible quality too.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-18 15:41:29

ive been banned for 3 days, whats new here??
may i ask??
and do you think i should get some deckboards?

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-18 15:45:09

At 6/18/04 03:41 PM, -snare- wrote: ive been banned for 3 days, whats new here??
may i ask??
and do you think i should get some deckboards?

Nothin new...Im kinda waiting for ghost to reply about DJing...anyone else as good as him?

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-18 17:06:35

At 6/18/04 03:36 PM, mineworker wrote: I need to know where to get really cheap turntables...but not horrible quality too.

look at pajage deals, like on e bay and discount websites on DJing supplies.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-18 23:59:39

At 6/18/04 05:38 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: In other news some retarded n00b is reviewing my music and giving it a 0 even if he likes it -_- damn you NG N00Bz!!!

Get used to it...it happened to all of us...and will happen again..nothin we can do about it.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-19 20:11:50

So where is everyone? I am no longer at a computer that has a fast connection sadly. That means that I can only take special review requests. I am very much less stressed, but no more good internet. I will post as much as this computer will let me, but I will no longer be online as much as I used to.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-19 22:41:32

hello all, new and old. most of you don't know me, some of you do, and honestly i don't think anybody cares. its good to see audio joint has gained its wings. i was one of the first people to start out audio joint with caleb, and he almost gave up a bunch of times but i convinced him to not do so. enjoy the club and keep it goin.

hmm something audio.... who likes thrice?

beep

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-20 09:26:08

At 6/18/04 06:28 AM, i_want_to_explode wrote:

I CANT UPLOAD IT TO THE AUDIO PORTAL!!!!!

This might seem obvious, but have you checked your file size. Are you getting to a screen that says error or is it just not uploading at all.
Anyways, I'm off to boy scout camp now.... please, no jokes. I'll see you guys in a week.

Developer by day; Deviant by night

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-20 09:49:59

I get the internet explorer screen that say this page can not be displayed etc.... i will do a double check on my file size now that you mention it but i daubt it is the problem :(

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-20 19:20:04

Its seems as though a lot of people are having trouble with uploading their music...we need to find someone with the answer. I will talk with an audio mod....to see if they know....and if not then you need to adjust your internet settings.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-21 10:04:42

At 6/21/04 01:52 AM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: Meh I dont konw or have any idea what the problem could be...hey you guys think they'll ever give us audio makers awards or just keep giving us our little space in Weekly Favorites?

hey im back ive been gone for a while if no one noticed but anyway your right audio makers on newgrounds dont get much credit or any type of awards which kinda blows but i guess i wouldnt win one any way right now I've started on 2 guitar remixs and may post acouple riffs i made with some drums and stuff to see what you guys think but im still having recording issues it seems i cant go from my amp to my line in so i may just mic up my amp......... i dunno what else to do

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-21 10:07:38

At 6/18/04 06:28 AM, i_want_to_explode wrote: Wow i havent posted here in toooo long. Sorry guys.

Ive been kinda donw on my music... but i have a lot of new stuff now... but its the same old story I CANT UPLOAD IT TO THE AUDIO PORTAL!!!!! does anyone have any ideas why i get the page cant be found page every time i try to get my music up? hehe.. allthough im pleased cos my best songs have been up for a year now and have stayed in the top 20 :D ... hmm wait actualy i think one droped to 22 now... ah well. And i finaly got two reviews!! Abd they both kicked ass! For those who havent click the link in my sig (Music) to listen...and could someone please help me with my music posting? I even tried setting up another acount and it didnt work!

easy... you need the most updated internet explorer if that doesnt work do what i do and do it at someone elses house if u can burn it on a cd that is in .mp3

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-21 10:22:37

At 6/21/04 01:52 AM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: Meh I dont konw or have any idea what the problem could be...hey you guys think they'll ever give us audio makers awards or just keep giving us our little space in Weekly Favorites?

they need too, it seems like they don't pay attention to anything

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-21 11:53:52

howdy people, im back from SLS and im just checkin up on the ole audio joint...seems to be in order...but i have a question...what other programs are there to make music besides fruity loops? just curious...

...i've been here a while...

This is my awesome new sig...Do you like it?

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-21 14:21:36

thanks man, ill check in to those!

...i've been here a while...

This is my awesome new sig...Do you like it?

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-21 14:29:39

easy... you need the most updated internet explorer if that doesnt work do what i do and do it at someone elses house if u can burn it on a cd that is in .mp3

Thats odd.... i should have it.

How do i get it or see if i have it then?

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-21 14:37:14

At 6/18/04 05:38 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote:

Well first of all make sure your songs are in mp3 or wav format. 2nd none of the files can be over 4mb.

yes, that happened to me before, and I couldn't figure out what was happening. Well guys, I got in the 5 of A-Bots weekly favorites! :D

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-21 16:52:36

OK it may be my browser but i dont know how to fix that. Its not the file size or type or anything like that for sure... lol soo close to the answer now!

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-21 21:43:49

Wow...things went pretty well without me being here. I want to mention again that my circumstances will only allow me to post once or twice a day, sadly.

Congrats to Alice Cooper for making the Top 5 this week.

The thing about giving us more recognition...anyone want to write a letter? I have written some to liljim and have been irritated to find out that he repetedly failed to write a response.

I'll get back to you as soon as possible if that changes.

Caleb

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-21 22:01:43

Thanks mineworker, I think it's a great idea to make some changes to the Audio Portal, and get it more recenaized (Spelling).

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-21 23:45:01

At 6/21/04 10:21 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: lol I did that a while ago and wrote a letter to Wade. I dunno mabye we should make a big sign up sheet for people that want it to happen.

Dont count on a response...this irritates the shit outa me. No one is responsible for the Audio Portal...its like just a tool for them. I want it to be more than a tool, more of an introduction to the worlds audio media stars.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-22 20:01:03

hey guys i got an idea
we should all make a song using stuff we wrote and put it together to see what we could make it would be cool u know just 4 fun like someone can make a beat then they send it to someone to make a melody or keyboard or whatever then they send it to someone else to see what can be made what you guys think??

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-23 14:23:08

At 6/23/04 12:06 AM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: *I've been #1 for 2 weeks in a row
*Audio Joint has topped the Audio Portal for 5 weeks

Yay! That kicks lots of ass! We should get an award or something....i dont know...

Does any one wanna take charge of putting together an audio piece for Audio Joint? I cant cause Im back on the slow internet...but use my music freely.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-24 11:51:16

How do you become a featured audio portal artist is that chosen at random?

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-24 13:02:27

Hey, i was wondering if someone could tell me how to make music, I've always wondered how...and sense this is the Audio Joint, im hoping someone will know how lol

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-24 17:27:50

i guess everyone just just have to click on my sig.

there are 30 of them. I prefer you to go listen:

- Synth dimension
- Step into another world
- LOTR Music
- Horror Music
- Enter The Matrix

You should check some other songs by me too, please download them. Id like to hear them in a movie!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-25 07:46:31

At 6/24/04 04:32 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: we'll first you have to get a music making program. The most used and free one is Fruity Loops. Then from there on you just figure out what kind of music you'd want to make.

Thanks alot, ill have to start looking for it right now lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-25 08:48:33

So anything goin on lately? I havent been able to get around...so I havent seen the news on the Top 5 or new music.

I found out this month that guitar is much harder than it looks....its good thing I'm ambidexterous being a drummer and all...but guitar...I feel like a sissy with my finger tips killing me.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-26 11:22:59

Yeah guys...whered you all go? Well...Im still looking for DJ stuff...and not having any lck besides musician's friend.com. That site has some useful begginer stuff, but i dont know about the price compared to the quality.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-26 11:28:57

Is this The Great AuDIo JoiNt I keep HEaRing abOUt.?.