Be a Supporter!
fadeaway
fadeaway
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-01-22 01:51:11 Reply

Hey guys. Hit me up if you're bored. I'm a fella that's been very slowly learning the ropes of electronic music creation.. I think, after 2 years of picking away, that I'm really only starting to get a handle on making things go now. Getting there! Half the fun! Wee!

fadeawayx
fadeawayx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-01-22 01:55:18 Reply

Except that all my recent music is on this account. Wow, my old, old account isn't broken anymore! Interesting..

Review my newer stuff here.

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-01-22 11:56:44 Reply

We'll I would hit you up but it doesnt say you AIM

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-01-23 17:01:26 Reply

Hey Pavo Check out my new little loopy song thingy I made last night. Im sad because it only has 26 dls but its only a loop anyway.

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-01-27 00:12:17 Reply

To Mineworker:I think you should go into "ambient" music, I'll post an example of ambient songs for ya and i think you'd do great in that setting

In other news...
Donkey Kong Country 2-Anthem Of A Fallen Kremling
In one day 300+ downloads, a good song(not my best)but people have mixed opinions

torq
torq
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-01-27 03:26:21 Reply

Hey everyone, I just finished a new song!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=130096&sub=19329

Reviews please!!

Ur4F4G
Ur4F4G
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-01-27 19:54:47 Reply

Hey guys whats up, its been a while I finally found a new way to record some of my stuff this is the newest song I did , In a way im making fun of MegaDeaths Dave Mustain but not really were making fun of our friend Evan who said Mega Death had sucked and was garbage but now all of a sudded like them alot so we are making fun of them Im playing guitar and one of my friends is singing please reveiw and tell me what you think Thanks in advance

heres the link
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=799195&sub=19310

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-02-18 20:55:05 Reply

For anyone thats still here great news...my DKC2 remix got 1250+ hits in less than a month...great success and my next song will topple that

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-02-20 18:54:49 Reply

At 1/27/05 12:12 AM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: To Mineworker:I think you should go into "ambient" music, I'll post an example of ambient songs for ya and i think you'd do great in that setting

What is this ambient you speak of? ^_^ I'll think about it and I'll listen later. As of now I have nothing new on the music front, but I just recently got hooked back up on the internet. Yay!

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-02-20 19:41:20 Reply

Mineworker:For a hint of what ambient music is try listening to the music in the background of the movie "Saw", thats a mix of ambient and metal

Also I'm working on a CD with all original music horray! Should be out in a long long time because im a lazy ass

chead86
chead86
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-02-21 16:46:18 Reply

Ok i posted this in the wrong place, but here goes:

I was wondering if i could join ur clubv. I've been uploading music to ng for a while, but usaually 5 mins after i submit it, it gets a 0, so it doesn't get much attention. I'd like to change that, because my music's good IMO. I do mostly rap with other elements thrown in. Do i have to do anythign to join this? if so email me at chead86@gmail.com. Thanks, plz respond soon.

-Chead

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-02-26 16:43:04 Reply

Dude...if no one has voted on your music there wont be a score at all. Normally you vote on your own stuff as a 5er and see where it goes from there. There are some people in the Audio Portal that vote down on good music just to get their own music higher than yours. Beware of that and dont get too pissed. Other wise keep making teh music and hav fun.

Pavo, I havent seen Saw yet. I dont have the time to watch too many movies in the theatre. Any other examples...?

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-02-27 13:48:50 Reply

Hm...go over to www.ocremix.org and listen to some music by a guy called Children Of The Monkey Machine or CotMM he does great ambient

Also I'm going to do a little DKC2-Mine remix and post it here and see what happens, just a small loop but its my 1st try at something mostly techno

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-01 19:05:24 Reply

Click Here For The Loop Of My Next VGReMix-(Getting)Down In The Mines!

Well theres the loop, vote 5 and love it ^_^, the future version will sound much like it, except it will have a different arrangement & more instraments

WizardSleeve
WizardSleeve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-02 09:27:56 Reply

Heya I was wondering if anyone wanted to exchange reviews with me.

Basically you give me a link to a song, and I will give a detailed review about it, and you do one back to a song of mine of your choosing, and we can go back and forth like this for as long as you want and I will do it with as many people as would like to. I personally think the best tune i have uploaded to NG is WAIG FW, the reviews i have got for it also dipict that, but the score cappers have made it so it doesn't get listened to anymore lol.

Nexus: 1. a means of connection; tie; link. Nexus: 2. a connected series or group. Nexus: 3. the core or center, as of a matter or situation.

BBS Signature
Juggernaut-1
Juggernaut-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-02 10:43:13 Reply

Some of you may know me from the audio portal. (click my sig for my stuff) My band is in the studio again, and I will be putting up some new material as soon as the mixdown and mastering phase is done. I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I did in making them.

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-02 18:50:51 Reply

Hello, new members(if I can call you that)

You guys make some good music i'll write some reviews when I can

Also if no one noticed, I got 2nd place this week =D horray take listen to EZP-(Gettin)Down In The Mines when you can

WizardSleeve
WizardSleeve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-02 21:42:18 Reply

Do I take it that that means their is no one who wants to exchange music reviews?

Nexus: 1. a means of connection; tie; link. Nexus: 2. a connected series or group. Nexus: 3. the core or center, as of a matter or situation.

BBS Signature
Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-03 00:44:16 Reply

No I'll actually review one of your songs right now, just where pretty low on active members in this club and we need all the members we can get =D

I dont care much about trading reviews eather, I like to just review, not expect anything back, just give out advice to make a better remixer

WizardSleeve
WizardSleeve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-03 06:08:14 Reply

At 3/3/05 12:44 AM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: No I'll actually review one of your songs right now, just where pretty low on active members in this club and we need all the members we can get =D

I dont care much about trading reviews eather, I like to just review, not expect anything back, just give out advice to make a better remixer

I enjoy Reviewing aswell mate so I will review yours back after I have had a shit and the rest of my morning ritual hehe. And anyone else I am still up for it... its good to as get as many differant peoples opinions on stuff.. I'd prefer people to be as detailed and honest as possible..

BBS Signature
WizardSleeve
WizardSleeve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-03 07:04:31 Reply

Lol, I love when people who aren't producers leave you reviews (not referring to anyone here) But some one marked one of my tunes down because I used some free pitchifter samples that i cut from a free break.

Now its not like I stole a loop, this is using sample, how else does anyone make their own decent drum sounds without recording a drum kit... well you either take a break and slice it(like you would for most drum and bass) or u use the samples your programs got or additional ones you downloaded off the net from somewhere. The final thing is then proccesing them to sound the way you want them too. The only samples I use are drums really, unless I sample some vocals or get a friend to play some guitar for me.

Either way it was pretty funny. Oh and Pavo-Miskic I am liking ur tracks, ESP Finally Finished atm. about the 4th time its gone back to the begining now hehe.

BBS Signature
Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-03 20:08:28 Reply

Heh those are all very OLD tracks, now I mostly do VG ReMixes at teh www.vgmix.com just do a search for EazyP and your find stuff by me

By the way, do you have AIM? MSN? Mines EazyPInc1(AIM) & eazyp@hotmail.com(MSN)so if anyone ever wants to talk please go ahead

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-08 12:27:16 Reply

At 3/3/05 07:04 AM, WizardSleeve wrote: stuff

Yeah a lot of people who really dont know what they are talking about like to comment on my songs, or like to vote zeros. The drum thing, you can make really cool drum beats with fruity loops, very easily. Do it.

Pavo, that Children of the Monkey Machine dude was decent. When I get FL up and running i'll try that out.

Pavo-Miskic
Pavo-Miskic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-09 00:00:07 Reply

Mineworker:Also try and find an Ambient Wing Cap remix by HouseMasta...i think that would be cool for you to try, but dont have the problems he had

Also, after my week on the top 5 list, my song is sitting happly at #9 on the ENTIRE list of VGReMixes. Horray I finally got into the top ten out of EVERY VGREMIX ON THIS SITE! Thanks guys ^_^

mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-09 17:23:40 Reply

At 3/9/05 12:00 AM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: Mineworker:Also try and find an Ambient Wing Cap remix by HouseMasta...i think that would be cool for you to try, but dont have the problems he had

Also, after my week on the top 5 list, my song is sitting happly at #9 on the ENTIRE list of VGReMixes. Horray I finally got into the top ten out of EVERY VGREMIX ON THIS SITE! Thanks guys ^_^

YES! I should remix sometime. It sounds really fun. Im not sure about ambient yet, it sounds interesting but kinda....odd. I may not be able to pull it off.

WizardSleeve
WizardSleeve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-10 14:49:03 Reply

I've added you to msn Pavo

my msn addy is thcx@hotmail.com - not for email tho
ICQ 41795771

Most of my music I upload to soundclick but I have taken a break from there to do some more experimental/fun/old stuff that i am uploading here, and also am working on alot of game music, so anyone want a review? Any one want to give me a review?

WAIG FW has almost gone GOLD!

Can you tell me what is so dumb about my idea for This Topic because I thought it was quite a good idea, and it was only left open for 30 seconds before it got locked so i didn't have time to gauge how successfull it was going to be.

BBS Signature
mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-10 15:30:16 Reply

At 3/10/05 02:49 PM, WizardSleeve wrote:

:stuff

Listen, dont mess with ramagi, or with any of the mods for that matter. If they its a dumb idea you sit there like a little bitch and accept it. Trust me, dobio may have forgotten but when me and a friend were bitching at him he gave us a fait talking-to. I know it sounds weak, but if they lock, dont cry in my club about it cause someone may get pissed.

And btw wizard if your ever on AIM, my screen name is mineworker68

WizardSleeve
WizardSleeve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-10 15:50:04 Reply

At 3/10/05 03:30 PM, mineworker wrote:
At 3/10/05 02:49 PM, WizardSleeve wrote: stuff
Listen, dont mess with ramagi, or with any of the mods for that matter.

Bans and things don't scare me, I have been with NG on various account since 2001 and had 1 ban in that whole time, and it didn't bother me. I even left G for about a year or 2 because I got bored, so bans really dont bother me...

But in my defence, I was not trying to "mess with ramgi" i was asking what was wrong

If they its a dumb idea you sit there like a little bitch and accept it. Trust me, dobio may have forgotten but when me and a friend were bitching at him he gave us a fait talking-to. I know it sounds weak, but if they lock, dont cry in my club about it cause someone may get pissed.

I am not crying.. I want to know whats wrong with it, because it seemed like a pretty good idea to me, they didn't give a reason other than silly.. which is pretty lame, i have seen alot "sillyer" topics not get locked.

And btw wizard if your ever on AIM, my screen name is mineworker68

I dont use that shite program, luckily ICQ can talk to people on aim so i will add you to that, tho you may not ever see me unless i message you first because aim cannot translate icq's invisible mode even if i put you on my visible list it will show me as offline to you i think.

BBS Signature
Pandora-Tranquil
Pandora-Tranquil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-10 16:05:34 Reply

Here is a link to my music, and if you have the time to listen and review I WOULD GREATLY appreciate it! Thanks a bunch, I like critics lolz

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1130608&sub=21121

Im not really new, and I have been on the song of the week thingie but alot of ppl have never heard my music.

If you like trance, i suggest listening to Radiate, or the striker, or the calling

if you like DNB i suggest Armageddeon(ReMiX) (ill be submitting more from my old name)

Thanks for any feedback!

rawr.

BBS Signature
mineworker
mineworker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Joint 2005-03-10 16:36:03 Reply

Pandora:

Hey, thats not bad. you need a little work on your drums, but it was decent. That one loop you made kinda sucked, but it inticed me for some reason. If you incorperated that into a song you really could making something really bassily delicous. Good luck.