00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sim-Doe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Joint

47,670 Views | 1,020 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-26 12:50:57

At 6/26/04 11:22 AM, mineworker wrote: Yeah guys...whered you all go? Well...Im still looking for DJ stuff...and not having any lck besides musician's friend.com. That site has some useful begginer stuff, but i dont know about the price compared to the quality.

I just listened to Mineworker's Ralaxation, and I think it's a great track. I reviewed it. Keep up the good work man;).

I'm going to upload a new track of mine I made this morning. It's trance and I really hope that people like that kind of music on this website. The problem is it's almost 4 MB and I hope people take the time to listen to it. Maybe some of you who like trance can take a listen? Thanks in advance!

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-26 15:49:18

At 6/26/04 11:28 AM, Eskimo-Bob wrote: Is this The Great AuDIo JoiNt I keep HEaRing abOUt.?.

Probably, since its the only audio joint
I h@vE HeArD Of
And it is a bit obvious you write like that on purpose you know, you keyboard is not "sticky"
"Is this" is writen perfect
can't you write like that all the time?
And also what do you want?

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-26 18:34:11

sorry for not posting in a while. im gonna try to post here more, its just since i dont have a music making program yet, i dont have much to talk about here. but i do have a question. a while back i asked what music making programs that were out there. the guy who helped me (Thanks DUDE!) named a bunch, and i think he mentioned something about only one or a few of them were free...so i was just curious as to which ones were free and as to where i could get them...

...i've been here a while...

This is my awesome new sig...Do you like it?

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-27 00:32:46

Yes...Bob...this is Audio Joint. Thank you captain obvious.

Turbo...music making is so easy when you find the right program for you...I use the buzz machaine...look that up in a search engine...its boud to come up. Some may say it is too hard to use...but if you learn the hexadecimal thingy you can make limitless music with it. If you like composing music rather than just "making" try useing Sibelious...I helped write a piece that was played professionally and some Opus thing...nice program there.

Well...I lost my train of thought...if i missed any question feel free to ask again...

Caleb

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-27 20:46:20

Hey Check out my music, I recommend "A Walk on the Town" and "I Play the Intrumental"

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-28 08:45:41

I need to get DSL again...I'll try to listen to your music Bob, but my internet connection is wicked slow. For now I hope other members will listen.

Is there a new Top 5 list? I havent checked it lately, and relly havent felt like it, I can only hope that we will continue our trend.

5 Weeks we have been on that chart!...I almost forgot...I might make a new song sometime...not sure when...

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-28 10:05:34

I'm back! Last night I worked pretty hard on the sequel to one of my songs (Sacred Slumber) which was first place a month ago. I expieremented with a lot of things...like solos and I think it turned out pretty well. I would appreciate it a lot if someone would check it out. Here's the link for all you lazy people.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=630271&sub=10938

Developer by day; Deviant by night

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-28 10:36:31

At 6/28/04 10:05 AM, RyeGuyHead wrote: I'm back!

Awesome...we need some more support...there are some Audio Jiont copies runing around that need some talking to.

I'll get to you song as soon as possible...slow internet sucks.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-28 15:20:50

At 6/28/04 10:52 AM, infernal_psycho wrote: hi, im new to bbs, im brasilian and mi englis sucks coz im learning by miself..........but i love flash and musics, i also have a few flash movies and sounds on the portal, and i want to join this crew if u guys let me in,

o i remeber you! i downloaded inferno 3 and it was awsome! seriously you guys should let him in

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-28 16:02:54

At 6/28/04 03:41 PM, infernal_psycho wrote: wow, thanks dude, u are the first who like mi songs...... :D thanks a lot

Hey, I just reviewed one of your tracks. I did like it, I hope I gave you some usefull tips. Can you please do something in return and listen to my trance track? I would really appreciate that. If you like it I can give you some tips how I did certain things.

Here's the link:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=52190&sub=10855

It's the track called Liberty...

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-28 22:36:28

hey i checked your songs out infernal, they are pretty good. Congrats on the 1rst place of the week Pavo, but it seems like no one is liking your song, I wonder why. I havent listened yet, but I will.
Its been a whopping 8 hours and Im off the recent submissions list, that really pisses me off. Help relieve some of my pain by going and voting on my new song.....please....

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=630271&sub=10938

Developer by day; Deviant by night

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 05:18:24

At 6/28/04 09:04 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: Heres a longer review of your Liberty track...
=(Pros)=
~Made/Edited very well
~Catchy beat
=(Cons)=
~I think the volume was too low at the start of it
~This kind of music has been done...way too much
I r giving it t3h 7/10

Thanks man. I'm happy you are so honest. I never get good feedback, lots of people just say they like it and that's it. You are right about saying that this has been done too much. I agree with you.

Since you liked my other song much more, I guess that's more the style that people on NG like. I won't upload any more trance tracks, maybe some techno next time.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 06:14:31

hey there im just looking for reviews on my music. any advice would be great im just learning to play and sing so give "stretch" a listen and let me know what you think. thank you

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 07:10:56

At 6/29/04 06:14 AM, dboe2000 wrote: hey there im just looking for reviews on my music.

I may have thought of giving your music a listen had you NOT just copied and pasted the same damn post four times in a row!

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 12:03:40

At 6/23/04 02:23 PM, mineworker wrote:
At 6/23/04 12:06 AM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: *I've been #1 for 2 weeks in a row
*Audio Joint has topped the Audio Portal for 5 weeks
Yay! That kicks lots of ass! We should get an award or something....i dont know...

Does any one wanna take charge of putting together an audio piece for Audio Joint? I cant cause Im back on the slow internet...but use my music freely.

really? i could remix or do easy Ps idea...

I think your idea would be awsome the audio joint will easily top the portal

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 15:57:37

i think someone should create the bass line... the other work with it

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 16:03:59

At 6/26/04 10:47 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: Fruity Loops is the best free program for me because its very simple and makes good music. Do a google search

thank you sir! and lets all give a big thank you to delayed replys!

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 16:18:11

At 6/29/04 04:03 PM, turbosquad wrote:
thank you sir! and lets all give a big thank you to delayed replys!

Ill say thankies to that, but just because you asked...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 16:21:53

At 6/29/04 04:18 PM, -LoveKills- wrote: Ill say thankies to that, but just because you asked...

thank you for saying thank you! i just noticed that you still sign posts with ~X~, even though you changed your name...anyway...i havent talked to you in a while...whats up?

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 17:01:15

At 6/29/04 04:21 PM, turbosquad wrote:

:: thank you for saying thank you! i just noticed that you still sign posts with ~X~, even though you changed your name...anyway...i havent talked to you in a while...whats up?

nothing much, just been hangingout at www.retrogade.com and just started posting again now, ya im always ~X~ to people but the name change was due to death of the heart and soul long story...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 17:05:56

At 6/29/04 05:01 PM, -LoveKills- wrote: the name change was due to death of the heart and soul long story...

well, if ya wanna talk about it, and are willing to type it, im willing to read it and offer any consolation i can...

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 17:09:51

At 6/29/04 05:05 PM, turbosquad wrote:

:: well, if ya wanna talk about it, and are willing to type it, im willing to read it and offer any consolation i can...

Well i would but this is probably not the best place to explain it all heh, besides the person im refering to checks my posts haha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 17:16:10

At 6/29/04 05:09 PM, -LoveKills- wrote: Well i would but this is probably not the best place to explain it all heh, besides the person im refering to checks my posts haha...

right...sorry. i forgot we were in the audio joint...my appolligies to mineworker...

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-29 20:47:45

Hey I like found this topic on the 3rd page, and was like whaaaa...

What up???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-30 08:12:50

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=761317&sub=10852
here are my two submissions please listen and vote 5~

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-30 13:59:54

everyone sad news... we've been topped in the audio portal... by Danpladin (syni) but don't let it get our hopes down we can easily get it next time

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-30 14:37:04

At 6/30/04 08:12 AM, Checkers-Dunk wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=761317&sub=10852

Nah its wrong to just vote 5, but ill listen and give my honest vote...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-30 14:39:59

At 6/30/04 01:59 PM, Bob_is_Audio_Penguin wrote: everyone sad news... we've been topped in the audio portal... by Danpladin (syni) but don't let it get our hopes down we can easily get it next time

a minor setback, we'll get 'em next time...ill make sure of it...ok, so i cant make them love us, but i think we can win it the old fashioned way!

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-30 15:22:19

and i'lll actually try harder to make my masterpiece!!!

heh i'll just put a whole lot of effort into the next one...

what? i don't have audio joint in my sign? that's horrible!

Response to Audio Joint 2004-06-30 16:29:15

At 6/30/04 02:37 PM, -LoveKills- wrote:
At 6/30/04 08:12 AM, Checkers-Dunk wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=761317&sub=10852
Nah its wrong to just vote 5, but ill listen and give my honest vote...

~X~

Lol Hi!

I forgot you were about this club as well :D

Im not stalking you... honest (i been here for aaaaages)

But i still cant post my damn audio!!!! ARGH

I tried a few tips you guys gave earlier but nothing works... i feel left out... my only contribution to NG has been brutaly removed from me... :(