00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BOTTO-NG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ask an esshole ...

3,115 Views | 50 Replies

Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:17:24

Okay, listen up you sons of bitches. I'm willing to share my great wisdom with all of you ungrateful bastards. So, how about you lay down your worthless fucking problems and I'll tell you how you should fucking deal with it. I'm here to give you some fucking advice on how to live a more fucking happy life. Got it?

What makes me qualified for the position? Well, you little shit stained pansy, I'm Esshole. What the fuck is an esshole? Jesus. An esshole is an Extreme aSSHOLE. Alright? Being an extreme asshole I know the ins and outs of everyday life. Living for myself and only helping others when there's something in it for me. So, I reap the rewards. However, I'm putting down my assholeness for one second to help Newgrounds face its problems.

So, how about you hairless nutsacks go ahead and tell me your problems? I can handle anything and I promise I won't laugh ... much.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:18:07

why is the answer 42?

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:20:28

what compels a man and woman to have a child when they obviously cannot absolutely take care of it?

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:20:40

Did Mr. Swablr ever grow to like gigantic proportions or did he just stay the same size for the rest pof his life?

Cockz and whatnot

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:23:29

Do you know the answer to this question?

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:25:06

At 8/30/10 12:22 AM, Outlet wrote:
At 8/30/10 12:20 AM, Urban-Champion wrote: Why are my pubes curly above my genitals but on my scrotum they are straight?
im not really sure...what...to...say...about...that.

anyway, my question is the ultimate question: Esshole, What's the meaning of life? If you answer that the right way, I'll give you 90 fucking smackaroons (I mean dollars by that).
like you'll answer it right. no one knows the answer, but me.

as a wise man once said life is what you make of it, from the smallest hydrocarbon to the greatest galaxy, all answers can be explained through the answer why.
that will be 90 dollars,
cash, check or charge

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:27:29

why do i end every sentence with a smiley?
:)

woop woop

:D

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:27:32

At 8/30/10 12:17 AM, Esshole wrote:

Being an extreme asshole I know the ins and outs of everyday life.

Why am I the only one who sees what you did there?

uwu

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:28:28

How can I learn to be as cool as you Esshole?

The redesign happened, now my signature doesn't match anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:30:00

At 8/30/10 12:27 AM, SomeGuyInSomePlace wrote:

Nah, we get it. We just don't give a shit.

Cockz and whatnot

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:30:18

what cultural changes have lead to a increase rate of suicide in todays youth
what happened to the gorge bush administration when 9/11 happened
what gives a woman her power over men
what could and will top google
what will world war acomplish when it happens~ the past versions have only given us the world that we live today
will Germans rise again

i could keep going but i know that you wil run out of time and urge and ability to post to answer all my question that are boggling around in my head 24/7

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:37:04

Can I kill you?

Lost the love of heaven above, Chose the lust of the earth below

Eleven saintly shrouded men, Came to wash my sins away

Sig by Valjylmyr

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:37:38

At 8/30/10 12:18 AM, quagmire690 wrote: why is the answer 42?

Well, you dumbfuck, the answer is 42 because 42 doesn't give 2-shits about any of the other numbers. He just jumps ahead and does whatever the hell he wants. All the other numbers are scared of him.

At 8/30/10 12:20 AM, quagmire690 wrote: what compels a man and woman to have a child when they obviously cannot absolutely take care of it?

It's a known fact that a man usually loves to put his dick whever he can. Why? Because he doesn't think about the outcome. Everyone knows they should wrap their meat, if they have one. But poor ol' pussy pounder believed that his girl was on the pill. And poof! A baby is conceived. A month later, that sorry son of a bitch will get a phone call learning that he got her pregnant. Oh boy ... he ain't getting out of it. And the woman's just as much of fucking idiot as he is. But, hey, those two decided to have sex and they're living with the consequences. So, the answer is ... stupidity.

At 8/30/10 12:20 AM, Urban-Champion wrote: Why are my pubes curly above my genitals but on my scrotum they are straight?

It's just the way things are, y'freak. Well, actually, I can't call you a freak, since it's the same way with me. Hair just grows there that way. May be a different story for other people. Not like I check out dudes dicks.

At 8/30/10 12:22 AM, Outlet wrote: anyway, my question is the ultimate question: Esshole, What's the meaning of life? If you answer that the right way, I'll give you 90 fucking smackaroons (I mean dollars by that).
like you'll answer it right. no one knows the answer, but me.

Well, dipshit, that's a fairly easy question. The meaning of life varies from person to person. For some, it is the enjoy their own life. For others to work hard and become rich as balls. Some to worship a god to the day they die. The meaning of life is not identified in one whole group. That life chooses its own meaning. There you go, bitch.

At 8/30/10 12:23 AM, Ptero wrote: Do you know the answer to this question?

Yes, because whatever I say is right.

At 8/30/10 12:27 AM, Neoncouch wrote: What's the square root of cake?

The mixings.

At 8/30/10 12:27 AM, LIARD wrote: why do i end every sentence with a smiley?
)

Because that's your second signature and it's what you like.

No matter how gay it is.
At 8/30/10 12:27 AM, SomeGuyInSomePlace wrote:

Because you got a keen fucking eye.

At 8/30/10 12:28 AM, Skwurll wrote: How can I learn to be as cool as you Esshole?

Maybe I'll right a fucking self-help guide and maybe, maybe just maybe you'll be as cool as me.

Not likely though.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:41:25

Why do I always get told that "I don't know" is the wrong answer when I put it on tests?

ROCK GOD HISAO - [Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4]

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:41:40

Why do you think you are witty? And where could I go to learn how to convince myself I'm right even though I'm utterly wrong, like you?

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:43:43

Do you want to go out?
Y [ ]
N [ ]

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:47:13

How does dark matter hold our galaxies together?

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:49:38

At 8/30/10 12:30 AM, quagmire690 wrote: what cultural changes have lead to a increase rate of suicide in todays youth

Simple. The rise of corporate advertisements perssuring perfection. Those without thick skins will feel useless, not accepted, and/or ugly. Ultimately, they kill themselves. Look at the fuckers in Japan.

what happened to the gorge bush administration when 9/11 happened

They encouraged fear over the citizens about terrorism and was able to declare war. Weren't you there?

what gives a woman her power over men

Men want pussy. Men will do anything for pussy.

what could and will top google

Facebook is probably the only thing that could top Google. Chances are, though, they'll unite.

what will world war acomplish when it happens~ the past versions have only given us the world that we live today

Technological advances. We'll always remain the same as humans.

will Germans rise again

World War 1, World War 2. History tends to repeat itself. Wait for World War 3.

Y'bastard.
At 8/30/10 12:37 AM, LoKoCoCo wrote: Can I kill you?

You could, but you won't.

At 8/30/10 12:38 AM, Neoncouch wrote: How many times does your pee split in half?

My piss? Well, it only has maybe 15 times in my life at most. More may come. You sick ass fuck.

At 8/30/10 12:41 AM, Cericon wrote: Why do you think you are witty?

Because I'm on Newgrounds BBS.

And where could I go to learn how to convince myself I'm right even though I'm utterly wrong, like you?

It's a fine are that takes minutes of practice.

At 8/30/10 12:43 AM, Ptero wrote: Do you want to go out?
Y [X]
N [ ]

There you go, numbnuts.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:53:00

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 00:56:26

At 8/30/10 12:47 AM, TakeCr3dit wrote: How does dark matter hold our galaxies together?

Dark matter holding galaxies together is a theory. It is not a fact. There is a news post that claims that there is no dark matter in The Milky Way. However, as big as the fucking Milky Way is, there could be dark matter. I wouldn't listen to a bunch of pricks that wear white jackets just because they claim there intelligent and sit around taking the most minimal of "evidence" to make a decision and claim it's how things work.

Instead, you should listen to me. An asshole over the internet.
At 8/30/10 12:53 AM, MonkeyV wrote: I think we'd all be better off with Elfer.

Yeah ... if you would. If you want to go with THAT old prick.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 01:07:40

At 8/30/10 12:55 AM, ActionSplash wrote: Answer me this. What does Esshole divided by zero equal?

God's gift to the fucking universe.

At 8/30/10 12:58 AM, Outlet wrote: Would you like a comedy series called "Ask an Esshole"?

Sure. Why the hell not? Maybe we can actually add some damn class to the media again.

NEXT!

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 01:08:05

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 01:12:59

Sure. Why the hell not? Maybe we can actually add some damn class to the media again.

NEXT!

If there's going to be series who will be the manager of the show?

We all know esshole will be host.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 01:15:45

At 8/30/10 01:08 AM, alucard048 wrote: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Why the fuck do you want to know? Whatever ... the fact is she's hiding in the Pentagon. I don't know why, but she's a criminal mastermind so it must be something big.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 01:17:18

How do you get missingno?

[ insert witty statement here] I' m so witty.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 01:19:03

Do you think the "Hello Gents I am from the Future" thread is legit? Cause his say on how corporations will take over the internet are coming true!

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 01:31:51

Why is you're asshole so extreme and why the fuck do you know the "In's and out's"? Don't tell me you do anal :(

"Target is going to be flooded with desperate NGers now."LoKoCoCo lol

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 01:34:49

At 8/30/10 01:31 AM, The-word-destroyer wrote: Why is you're asshole so extreme and why the fuck do you know the "In's and out's"? Don't tell me you do anal :(

He does with me all the time.

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 01:41:22

At 8/30/10 01:17 AM, Gulible wrote: How do you get missingno?

You look for a Pokemon that isn't there.

At 8/30/10 01:19 AM, Yukin wrote: Do you think the "Hello Gents I am from the Future" thread is legit? Cause his say on how corporations will take over the internet are coming true!

That bitch isn't legit. But corporations taking over the internet is inevitale. Look at everything else ... it's all corporately dominated.

At 8/30/10 01:31 AM, The-word-destroyer wrote: Why is you're asshole so extreme and why the fuck do you know the "In's and out's"? Don't tell me you do anal :(

I do it with sixflab.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask an esshole ... 2010-08-30 07:47:22

Did the top fall over at the end of Inception, or was he really still asleep?

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."- Brendan Gill

BBS Signature