00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiToDaAra just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Cod Black Ops Thread.

127,792 Views | 2,038 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 02:04:10

I just completed the game on Veteran this time around, and aside from getting stuck at places constantly, It was a breeze compared to W@W.

However, I'm staring at my achievements list and I have 4 left. One of them is kill 5 enemies with a single grenade in campaign. I look at that, then remember that grenades blow ass and just stare at it, as if it's just mocking me.

With it's 15 Gamerscore...

Krbyfan1(kur-bee-fan-one)- A creature that resides in the state of Colorado. Distinguished by his size, love of small mammals, video games, and the anime series "Tenchi Muyo!"

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 02:24:31

At 12/9/10 02:04 AM, Krbyfan1 wrote:
With it's 15 Gamerscore...

And then I look it up on Achievement hunter and get it easy. Goodness...

Krbyfan1(kur-bee-fan-one)- A creature that resides in the state of Colorado. Distinguished by his size, love of small mammals, video games, and the anime series "Tenchi Muyo!"

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 09:44:43

One of these days people won't actually camp every game they play. Had a guy who camped in the same place for the entire match. Everytime I killed him he'd run back to the same spot. Get's slightly annoying when this happens nearly every game.

Also just joined a headquarters game on Nuketown where the enemy team had 3 sentry guns out guarding an entire half of the map. Slightly annoying when the spawns switched and we spawned in front of them...repeatedly.

Can't wait until they patch that Hardlines glitch.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 14:07:09

Sick of this game already. I'm fed up of the shit hit detection, the lag, assault rifle dominance, poor maps, campers etc.

May as well just finish off other games I own for now, and maybe play a game or two of CoD4 whenever I feel like it.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 14:29:57

At 12/9/10 02:07 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Sick of this game already. I'm fed up of the shit hit detection, the lag, assault rifle dominance, poor maps, campers etc.

May as well just finish off other games I own for now, and maybe play a game or two of CoD4 whenever I feel like it.

Shame this isn't facebook, I'd like it 1 000 000 times.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 14:30:07

At 12/9/10 02:07 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Sick of this game already. I'm fed up of the shit hit detection, the lag, assault rifle dominance, poor maps, campers etc.

play stalker Call Of Pripyat it will keep you busy for mouths.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 15:26:59

Anyone else's game sometimes freeze on the loading map screen? Then when you press PS button and quit game it resets the PS3? Cos this has happened to me quit a bit, and my brother says the same thing happened to him too.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 15:42:22

it least it runs on your console, i couldn't play the zombie mode with out super lags until they released the patch.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 16:22:11

I've been playing a lot of Domination and it's quickly becoming one of my favorite gametypes. I just wish people were a little less concerned with their K/D spreads. My team won the last game pretty handily, but a good 50% of our teams captures came directly from me. It's nice that the MVP on the team went 33-12, but when enemies respawn instantly you're better off making sure you have as many points captured. I'll got 11-33 anyday if I can make 12 captues and win the match by 50+ points.

Granted if I ever did that badly I probably wouldn't be pulling off 12 captures, but you get my point.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 18:59:04

At 12/9/10 02:30 PM, killer32 wrote:
play stalker Call Of Pripyat it will keep you busy for mouths.

played clear sky now on shadow of chernoyble

"let's throw the babies into the air and catch them with our bayonets, whoever catches the most wins!"

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 20:09:07

This game has had the shortest "cool new game" feeling for me. Kind of got wrecked by the skill ruining mechanics of lag, hit detection and crappy frame rate. Now the best way to win a fire fight is just simply start shooting first and spray, because I find aiming down the sights to be less accurate than hip fire...sad.

I think I would enjoy eating fruit more if it screamed when I bit into it.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 20:36:48

So my team loses a close game, 7500 - 7400, so you expect to hear "oh, nice game". But what I heard was, "heeeelllllllll yeeeeeaaahhhh N****z, you guys fucking suck. We just fucking raped your asses".

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-09 21:26:59

At 12/9/10 04:22 PM, Jercurpac wrote: I've been playing a lot of Domination and it's quickly becoming one of my favorite gametypes.

I love Domination. It's a gametype where I always come at the top of the scoreboard, simply because my team hardly ever bothers to capture. I tend to get more points just capturing then I do running around shooting people.

PhilipAchapman@gmail.com Add me on MSN

I realise my use of the comma is pretentious as fuck, but it's habit.

Thanks to Mr. MuffDiver for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-10 16:49:27

Fuck Black Ops.

I just traded it to my friend for $10, 1 Arizona, 2 Honey Buns, NBA Live 2010, Assassins Creed 2, Call of Duty 4 & World At War.

Great deal.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-10 16:51:50

Still waiting for that patch, Treyarch.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-10 17:14:11

At 12/10/10 04:49 PM, scetch00 wrote: Fuck Black Ops.

You loved it a couple days ago.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-10 17:22:50

At 12/10/10 05:14 PM, Makeshift wrote:

Forgot to post how I got knifed 20 feet away.. Oh wait I did post that, right?

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-10 17:24:18

At 12/10/10 05:22 PM, scetch00 wrote:

So the game lagged/glitched once and you trade it and immediately hate it?

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-10 17:24:37

I wish Orangekiller was here right now, so someone could post a PC sucks comment.:
It would work so well since Black Ops on the PC is in need of major patches.

just thought i post this

pc master race

Official Cod Black Ops Thread.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-10 17:49:33

I just traded it to my friend for $10, 1 Arizona, 2 Honey Buns, NBA Live 2010, Assassins Creed 2, Call of Duty 4 & World At War.

Great deal.

That is a pretty amazing deal.

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-10 18:05:23

At 12/10/10 05:24 PM, explodingbunnies wrote:
At 12/10/10 05:22 PM, scetch00 wrote:
So the game lagged/glitched once and you trade it and immediately hate it?

The game has frozen and lagged since the DAY it came out. Just lately it had been just downright intolerable and well that deal was way too good to pass up.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-12 08:46:15

So there seems to be another exploit that people have found out. I've seen many people with high prestige backgrounds on their call sign, when they haven't even reached that prestige yet.

Oh, and a question I wanted to ask you guys. Have any of you had like....a gun jam. Where your gun just randomly stops firing for a few seconds. At first I thought It must be lag, but I don't think it is, as the game and everyone else on the screen are moving perfectly normal.
Dunno what it's down to, but it's pissing me off as I've died a few times thanks to it!

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-12 11:04:04

At 12/12/10 08:46 AM, Life-Stream wrote: So there seems to be another exploit that people have found out. I've seen many people with high prestige backgrounds on their call sign, when they haven't even reached that prestige yet.

Yeah, You prestige in Combat Traning Using the S+D Glitch and buy the title for online use, it also works for gold guns....

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-12 11:56:14

I think the only thing that really bothers me anymore is people walking into me causing me to lag. It happens all the time and has cause me to die tons of time.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-12 13:00:20

At 12/12/10 11:04 AM, chubzilla100 wrote: Yeah, You prestige in Combat Traning Using the S+D Glitch and buy the title for online use, it also works for gold guns....

What sad little fucks go through all the trouble to find out these things? Hope treyarch adds a fix for that in this upcoming patch. Hate all these little bastards that try to look smug by having shit they shouldn't.

At 12/12/10 11:56 AM, Makeshift wrote: I think the only thing that really bothers me anymore is people walking into me causing me to lag. It happens all the time and has cause me to die tons of time.

I feel your pain. Whats even worse is when a team RC is constantly driving into your feet! >:(

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-12 13:52:05

At 12/12/10 11:56 AM, Makeshift wrote: I think the only thing that really bothers me anymore is people walking into me causing me to lag. It happens all the time and has cause me to die tons of time.
I feel your pain. Whats even worse is when a team RC is constantly driving into your feet! >:(

Ugh... That really fucking annoys me.

Another thing I hate, when I'm in a bad mood, is at the beginning always, and sometimes during the match, when there's two of you trying to run in the same direction and you keep stopping then sprinting again and I always have to stop to let them walk in front of me because it really irritates me.
It's not that bad, but it happens to me all the time.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-12 14:01:33

Last round of Hardcore S&D if my team loses, 1 more if we win. I have the bomb. One other guy on my team. I have 8 kills, 1 more for an Attack Helicopter. The other team has 2 guys. I turn a corner and me and my teammate look at each other for a second. He decides to kill me and take the bomb. He then dies 2 seconds later by a claymore. I had Hacker on. Fucking asshole.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-12 14:05:22

At 12/12/10 02:01 PM, Makeshift wrote: Last round of Hardcore S&D if my team loses, 1 more if we win. I have the bomb. One other guy on my team. I have 8 kills, 1 more for an Attack Helicopter. The other team has 2 guys. I turn a corner and me and my teammate look at each other for a second. He decides to kill me and take the bomb. He then dies 2 seconds later by a claymore. I had Hacker on. Fucking asshole.

This is why I don't often play hardcore anymore, though I never do or have played S&D just because I don't like only having one life, so I tend to stick to TDM.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-12 14:25:46

At 12/12/10 02:05 PM, Snuff wrote: This is why I don't often play hardcore anymore, though I never do or have played S&D just because I don't like only having one life, so I tend to stick to TDM.

I usually don't get team killed, but I play Hardcore because I hate pumping tons of bullets into someone before he dies.

So I was playing another match, and I new a guy was down a narrow hallway, so I started slowly going down it, and then one of my teammates sprints in front of me so I'm starring at his ass, and then me and him both get killed with one shot by the guy I was trying to kill. The teammate that ran in front of me then shouts, "what the fuck was that idiot doing behind me? oh my god."

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-12 14:27:05

Not "new", I meant to say "knew". Seriously, fucking edit button, now.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature