00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

List of ppl Looking to Collaborate!

40,463 Views | 386 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2011-12-26 12:29:32

I am a musician. I do mainly Hip-Hop beats, such as:

However, I'm up to any challenge.

If you need someone to provide audio for your work, pass me a PM!

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2011-12-26 20:28:23

Hello Newgrounders. As you may or may not know, I have been working painstakingly on a new Cartoon Series. The Cartoon is Called "Candle Cove", and is based on the Creepypasta (Which you can find here: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Candle _Cove). I have already uploaded a preview for the cartoon; the First Scene of the First Episode. You can watch it below:

Sadly, my animation and art suck. That is why I have decided to hire some animators to help me animate the show! I already have one animator on board; Twisted4000 (http://twisted4000.newgrounds.com/), has agreed to help me out. I would generally like 3 more animators to really get the work done, as well as to get the work done fast. I am going to do all of Episode 1 myself, with the exception of the last scene, which I promised Twisted he could do. All I need are 3 decent animators who can draw and animate good enough to match me.

You will not get paid for this work unless I start Selling DVD's and Merchandise for the show. You will be credited in the end Credits, but you will sadly not get credits on the left side of the screen below the flash (It's filled with Voice Actors). Thanks very much to any animator interested in joining the project :D

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2011-12-26 21:29:56

Hello and thanks for reading. My name is Doc and I work under cartoons and charecter/creature development. I'm always looking to be a part of something and I'm especially drawn to dark or morbid creatures to simply adorable ones.

I also work on story idea's and have pleny of my own at hand.

Have a look sometime through my gallery and give me a spin. <: ) Maybe we'll make wonderous stuff together!

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2011-12-31 16:36:48

Hey I'm a writer who's looking for anyone who needs/is willing to hear an idea. I write mostly dark and creepy things, but I can do most anything. Please PM me if you would like a sample of what I can do. I know I may just seem like another guy saying he can write, but give me a chance and I promise I won't disappoint. Also please do not use my one flash as a gauge for my skill. I did that when I was very young and I am miles above that now.

"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit. "

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-01 19:35:31

Well, I make art. I can make background art, title art, concepts, etc for your stuff.

see my profile for art, what you see is what you get (not really, I draw far more just not upload everything).

PM me if you want me to an artist for your stuff.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-02 15:57:50

Looking for artists to join team working on a small flash game.

Working on:
- 2D
- backgrounds & effects

We currently have 1 programmer, 1 artist and 1 sound guy. We've already made a good start and want to finish by end of January.

(The game is a prototype/proof-of-concept for a future iOS/Android touch-screen driven game)

pm for more details.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-03 04:18:16

Voice actor and musician here.

Have access to a great mic and reflex filter.

PM me if you're interested

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-03 17:53:41

Hello!

I'm an experienced AS3 programmer looking for a decent artist (preferably vector) for a multiplayer comic book game. Players use their character to build a storyline in the massive world of 'to be named'. Once a strip has been created, players gain experience for it and it is uploaded so that other players can follow your creative progress. It's basicly a dynamic comic book with user generated content with RPG elements.

Hope to hear from someone so we can discuss the details deeper.
Thanks,
Chris

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-04 20:20:19

I have no projects to work on and haven't made an animation or YouTube video in awhile so I figured maybe someone needs a writer, voice actor, or producer/director. PM with details if your interested.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-05 03:40:46

i voice act and i direct sims 2 machinima films :)
if you need to contact me, just Pm me :)

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-05 15:49:31

I am an animator, looking for a writer. Preferably someone who can write a story about taking revenge on someone, with action.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-05 23:56:13

Musician, at your service!
I am classically trained with a focus on guitar.
While I usually enjoy doing live instruments (drums, bass, guitar, synth, vocals),
I can also draw completely in MIDI.
My studio is up to speed.

I do write and record original tracks, but for examples sake,
Feel free to check out any of my NG covers.

Strong suit:
If you need a compressed rock sound here on NG, not many newgrounders can do it.
I can.

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-10 14:56:01

Hello, I need an animator to help me make a music video about psychosis. Psychosis is usually described as a loss of reality, where in my case I saw hallucinations that made everyone look like demons, an abnormal world happening to a normal guy. And my journey through this abnormal world, to the music of Bloc party - Biko (link to Biko http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCQaCMgdn 1k)
I pretty much know how I want this video, and I will of course give you free artistic expression, but nobody who's never been through psychosis knows what it's like, I think I can show people insanity with your help, and I want to show circumstances of the people close to me and their reactions to me. I think it's a rather easy project, but I also think that the right hands can make it an epic.
If any talented animator wants to step up we can make this a really good music video!
If you want more info then send me a PM! Looking forward to working with you
Joggef

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-11 01:43:15

I am a musician here. If ANYONE needs audio for a flash movie/game, do NOT hesitate to send me a PM. I do mainly metal, but I could also do synthesized music.

"Oh my god, JC, a bomb!"

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-13 13:20:05

I'm a writer who is looking for a collab. I'm mostly experienced in writing fantasy stories, but I can write in other genres too.

PM me (I can edit stories too)

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-14 00:14:01

Looking for a programmer to make an Asteroids remake with me. I have the graphics done. Click hereand use the arrows to nav through it.

PM for details if you're interested.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-01-17 11:24:00

im an animator and am itching to make it on a collab

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-02-11 22:02:43

Animator, voice actor, sound FX and audio mixing

looking to do something to do on my spare time.
I use CS5 and have professional recording equipment.

Newer work not on NGs pm for links.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-02-14 23:07:40

Hello!

Not too sure if this topic is still going and more importantly checked but I'm looking for a reliable programmer/s to collaborate with on developing a flash game I built over the summer (been prioritized with Uni work so had to stop learning to programme D: ) going to see if working collaboratively online is a good investment so hope to hear from someone soon!

Here is an early video of gameplay and I'll give a quick summary of gameplay:

Craptivity is a simulation game which puts you in responsibility of a population of humans and that of a giant monster capable of destroying cities. You have to match the dietary requirements of the monster by advertising obscure food products filled with vitamins to the human public; they consume the food, (as the title suggests) crap it out and feeds back to the monster. Its a matter of managing the cycle whilst expanding to meet the population and the monsters needs without descending into chaos on either end.

I've included a video below, a screenshot as part of the post and drop me a message if you're interested for additional info!

Thanks for your time and hope I haven't broken the rules! (first time posting so apologies if so)

Alex

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-07-07 18:13:57

Voice actor (will send demo reel if requested)
And composer (music can be found on my page)

E

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-07-07 18:35:14

Can write, make sprite animations and do moderate programming.

Whatever you thought, I already thunk it!

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-07-07 19:14:42

AS2 programer who is also an artist looking for a decent music to make a rhythm game

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-07-07 21:53:28

At 7/7/12 07:14 PM, kid-blue wrote: AS2 programer who is also an artist looking for a decent music to make a rhythm game

Im here, what do you need? :)

Only the champions and winners click the link :P

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-07-10 01:10:17

I am looking for someone experienced in c# to help with a open world RPG. Also it would be nice if you were familiar with the game engine Unity.
Also looking for someone who is experienced with autodesk Maya or autodesk 3d max to create realistic models for the game.
Any further information about the game can be asked through a PM.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-07-10 22:21:05

I have a series i started that i have not touched. I would love to get someone who is passionate about the idea and series. It is a sprite series. It is NOT like Super Mario Bros Z. However it does have Mario along with other people. Now i don't consider myself to be a great sprite artist. In fact i would say im average if that. BUT if you do want to come on board and work together on this you NEED to be able to animate with sprites at least as good as me or better. I really don't want someone who is sloppy and rushes threw their work.

The series it self, i feel is a good idea that i have not seen on NG. Its called Super Mario Invaded. I have 2 episodes completed already. Though i kinda became preoccupied with other things and haven't worked on it in a loooong time. As well im kinda stuck on the later details of the story and would love some creative help along with animating as well. If you want to know more about the story PM and i can shoot you the gist of it. Please pleeease if your going to shoot me a pm be serious about it. I don't want someone who is going to flake out on me 3 days in. Anyways let me know and thanks!

touchin 101

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-07-11 22:50:17

I'm currently looking to collab on some audio pieces. I really want to help by writing the lyrics for the song. If your interested just PM with the specifics of the song and what you want and I might be willing to work with you.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2012-07-14 15:00:55

I'm making a tower defence game but I suck at drawing so I need an artist to make the graphics for the game. The drawings needed for the game are:
- enemies (3-5 types, not necessary to animate)
- turrets (propably only 1 type, also the bullets)
- levels (Tileset or draw the whole level as one big picture)
- menus (Main menu, pause menu, maybe more)

I don't need one artist to do all of the graphics, you can choose one thing from the list you want to do but it would be preferred if you could do all of them.

Pm me if you're interested.