00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

List of ppl Looking to Collaborate!

40,453 Views | 386 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-29 18:05:06

I can either be an idea generator or an Atari-age Pixel Artist. To further classify what I mean on Atari-age Pixel Artist, I included a Picture.

My interweb social skills sucks more than sewer cleaning.

Your whistle on NG is not how awesome you are.

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-29 23:10:53

i claim to be one of these voice actor things.

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-29 23:14:30

Animator looking for Coder like a really good coder

Blaaaaah

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-30 00:00:50

I'm a voice actor, though I could do writing.

I don't speak my mind, I just say whatever pops into my head.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-30 01:18:47

People, if say you can do something, PROVIDE EXAMPLES OF IT DAMMIT. We've said this multiple times, don't just post "I can animate" or "I do voices" without providing any examples backing it up.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-30 12:26:36

Johnny hope that wasn't directed to me, I have plenty of examples up and flashes I'm in.

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-30 13:23:04

At 7/30/10 12:26 PM, EyesAdrift wrote: Johnny hope that wasn't directed to me, I have plenty of examples up and flashes I'm in.

Regardless of whether you have examples, provide links to them in this thread. Also, make a news post containing all your work so that you can be included in the official collaboration list.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-30 14:14:30

At 7/30/10 01:23 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 7/30/10 12:26 PM, EyesAdrift wrote: Johnny hope that wasn't directed to me, I have plenty of examples up and flashes I'm in.
Regardless of whether you have examples, provide links to them in this thread. Also, make a news post containing all your work so that you can be included in the official collaboration list.

I really don't need to do that, I'm already on the list, have been for a few months now :)

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-30 16:58:40

Fairly new voice actor. Would really like to try a hand at it.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-30 18:19:01

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-30 19:23:21

At 7/30/10 04:58 PM, agentkoko wrote: Fairly new voice actor. Would really like to try a hand at it.

Record some examples and post again.

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-30 19:41:32

Voice Actor/Writer here. I am going to record some of my work and amazing, yet, talented voice and post here again.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-30 19:55:34

im an animator looking for a coder and a musician

Blaaaaah

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-30 21:44:12

I am hosting a collab here on the collaboration forum. It's called The Space Ghost Collab, and it's, as the title suggests, it's about Space Ghost. Most of the parts will be about the talk show, Space Ghost Coast To Coast. We need 5 parts more, and we also need two Easter Eggs. If you are interested, post in the thread in this forum, and PM me.

[ICON/GENRE/WIKI MOD] PM me for icon requests or icon/genre related questions.

lulz

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-31 02:22:16

Composer.
I mainly do orchestral or rock pieces, but can also do electronic music.

The bulk of my music is here:
http://neighborhood.notionmusic.com/prof ile/AndrewYablonski
and some of it here:
http://ajyablo.newgrounds.com/audio/

PM me if you have something for me.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-31 03:10:12

At 7/30/10 06:19 PM, liederwriter wrote: Composer
http://www.myspace.com/rodehorst
At 7/31/10 02:22 AM, ajyablo wrote: Composer.
I mainly do orchestral or rock pieces, but can also do electronic music.
PM me if you have something for me.

Please read what is needed to be added to the list here (http://collab101.newgrounds.com/news/po st/496141) and make sure to create an Example News Post

don't be late | Collab101 | Australian Users List | Nayhan's actionScript examples > click

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-07-31 13:32:26

My bad.
---
Composer.
4+ years experience in composition with 6+ years writing for a rock band.

I'm open to pretty much anything as far as musical genres go.
But I am found of rock and classical music.

Games, movies, whatever is fine.

A link to my collaborative newspost:
Examples

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-08-01 10:35:47

Writer, looking for someone who is good at sprite animation (including creating fight scenes) and just about any Flash to help create XS Flash Comic.

Will give credit to animator.
Thanks

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-08-03 03:23:06

If anyone's looking for a writer just PM me

Hey guys, I'm a youtuber for TechWarriorz, come check out some of our awesome gaming and coding videos!

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-08-03 19:03:26

Alright, nice.

Good, you're in.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-08-07 06:00:22

Hi, I'm new to Newgrounds, and am looking for a coder for my current project.
I also need 8 bit music.

The story is that of an older cop whose girl has gotten tangled up with some bad characters, coupled with a sudden outburst of a new street drug. The game will have a very pixelated, "NES" look to it, and all characters are originally created by me. The overtone of the game will be dark, which should be reflected in the music.

As far as how the game plays, I would like it to be like a point and click, except arrows move the character. 1 key interacts with objects, and interrigation scenes would be action based using 3 keys. For further details, please feel free to ask me.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-08-09 04:52:28

I'm a music composer who specializes in orchestral epics, drama, action, suspense cues, but I can also work on genres of electronic-related materials (techno, industrial rock, etc), piano, and pop.

I have scored a short-film, scored an entire live play, won a remix contest on Sony Acid Planet, and have worked on a menu track for an upcoming flash game (from the developers that created Manhattan Project).

I'm currently working on a demo track, as I am currently in contact with Sencit Music, the custom trailer music company that worked on Terminator Salvation, Orphan, Salt, and Inception. I will post some of the demo tracks on NG next week.

If you are interested in hearing my demos, send me a PM and I will link you when the demo track is done. Or if you are interested in working with me for any project, don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks!

Here is an action-based track, entitled Sleeping Beauty, that I composed some time ago that received a lot of hits.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-08-10 20:13:38

Here's my second idea.

I am an aspiring storywriter.

I would like an idea for a story that I've had so long come to life in a game or animation.

I can also act out one of the main characters, Daniel Arcanus.

STORY:
In 3514, A living metal mecha, or LMM was built. She was the first of her kind and as such was labelled LMMPT-001. Her name was Serina, but this was more than a name, it was an acronym. S.E.R.I.N.A. standing for Scientific Exploration in Realistic Intelligence and Neuranium Applications, she was no ordinary machine. She was made of turbidium, and therefore could reproduce and regenerate, but before she could carry out the SCMU tests and therefore carry out her true purpose, trouble arose in Arcanoc City. A gang opposing this new mecha had created their own series of robots, and Arcturus Arcanus, the head of Arcturus Robotics, was head of this new gang. Using his super powered robots, cyborgs, and armor suit troops, he tries to take down Serina. She, however, was NOT about to let that happen.

Positions needed:
Female Voice Actor
Animator
Sound Engineer/Coordinator
Male voice actors
Composer (Looking for techno music or technorock fusion)

If this gets good responses and animators, all I need is at least the first two slots, a female voice and an animator, I can get to work and get these gears turning. I will be playing a voice of the secondary main character, Daniel Arcanus, whom creates the main antagonist, Serina.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-08-10 20:40:31

i wants to join a collab!!! here are some examples of some animations i have done! (its just a pic so if you want to see the animated characters i have done go to whirled.com and then go to the shop and search for their names. My Whirled.com account name is Near D N.
Guy (Valentine Boukenn)
Girl (Rose Vansyer)
Alien (Robbie)
My newest post on whirled.com is the avatar Gir (the one that is actually anymated not the ones that are just pictures.)

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-08-10 22:41:17

You want to be an animator?

Well, heres what you need to do.

You can test your skills by animating a short to this image.

If I accept, then the collaboration can officially begin once I have a female voice to back her.

You can detail any ability or weapon she has, or detail a multitude of them.

If you are a girl, you can do her voice and see if I like it!

This is what Serina looks like (I misspelled it in furc, and this image WAS DRAWN BY A FRIEND FOR ME, SO NO STEALING!!!):

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-08-12 15:55:13

@mushu nice man, i wish i could draw haha.

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-08-12 23:56:47

Saw your ad on the bottom of your post there, want a part playing in the anim?

I still need a VILLAIN!

Arcturus Arcanus.

If you want, submit a sample of your acting to me via:

mushu5t@yahoo.com

Or upload it to newgrounds and link me through PM.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-08-13 01:05:15

i can do voice acting if you need me to play someone with a lisp and i can make basic logos, backrounds, 2d in game objects etc.

you`re scared of me. admit it.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-08-13 08:42:11

At 8/12/10 11:56 PM, mushu55t wrote: Saw your ad on the bottom of your post there, want a part playing in the anim?

I still need a VILLAIN!

Arcturus Arcanus.

If you want, submit a sample of your acting to me via:

mushu5t@yahoo.com

Or upload it to newgrounds and link me through PM.

I've got a few flashes I voice for and a frew demo reels on my profile. The demo reels were made with my headset, the BC series were all voices with my pro mic.

BBS Signature