00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gaffi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

List of ppl Looking to Collaborate!

40,494 Views | 386 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-30 21:58:41

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for flash animators for a project I am working on. I am a film student but I am willing to pay for the work you do, at least $1000 AUS, although it will be a lot of work. The project has a particular appeal that I do not wish to disclose at the moment but will to those who express interest. Suffice it to say I expect media coverage once the project is complete, if it is completed well. I know this sounds arrogant but I believe it to be true.

Animators will need to use Flash CS4 and be able to work in a team with three others. I live in Melbourne, Australia so I would prefer to use animators close by but am willing to conduct the project long distance if necessary. This project would suit recent animation graduates or enthusiastic amateurs with a high skill level. The animation style would be crude along the lines of South Park.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Rob.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-31 01:59:27

I definitely fit the description, I'll message you

[insert stupid poetic quote from a movie or something here]

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-10-31 17:40:48

writer would be a name for me, i can come up with almost everything if i have time but fight scenes, jokes are best for me

i can do graphics to some extent too (they may not be best but they work when words arent enough to show what you mean in a script)

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-03 08:55:41

I'd like to collaborate with another creative person / animator. I have this movie im working on and i want to be able to pass it back and forth and slowly chip away at a one on one collaborative thing.
I'd normally ask my friends but i kindaaa want to work with someone new. I think my only real requirement is that you know what youre doing in flash. I want to collaborate. not tutor.

None

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-03 20:19:16

Hi,
I am an artist (2d and 3d) and also can actionscript a little which is enough for me. I want to collab with some/one programmer. I don't mind what kind of game it will be. I hv published a game and two other games are on line ( one is fps and another is rpg). My all artworks are uploaded on orkut. if u don't hv a gmail account and want to see my work, let me know and i will upload my artwork elsewhere.

Regards

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-03 21:01:19

I'm an experienced animator using Flash CS4.
I'm looking for a programmer for a flash game idea.
But if anyone has another idea and they want to collaborate with me, send me a message.

Flash Game Forum:
B.U.M: Bureau of Unemployed Men

Most recent animation:
The Villager: Episode 1

[insert stupid poetic quote from a movie or something here]

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-05 09:48:56

I'm a composer. Pick me up if you need original music for your project. For samples go to my website: www.bensmusic.org

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-05 19:30:59

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a vector artist for my latest flash game. The game is based of the Battle for Zion in Matrix 3. Its not complete yet, but I planned the game out enough to know all the art I will need for it. Of course you will be paid and since the artist I usually work with is no longer available, I would definitely be sending more projects your way if it works out.

You can check out Effing Worms for a general idea of the quality and style I'm looking for. I'm also a pretty big fan of the art in Echoes and any of con-artist's games.

If you're interested, drop me a pm linking to your portfolio and I'll give more details and show you the game.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-07 14:15:30

Looking for a musican for my game. Need a few tracks and if you wanna help, just drop a PM.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-08 03:58:54

I haven't really done much in voice acting, but I'd be willing to lend some help with voice acting.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-11 23:28:53

Our band, Rapid Fire is an instrumental band attempting to combine elements of classic and modern metal. We can also perform softer rock songs if your games/animations need them.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-12 11:35:16

Im seeking people for creating a serious flash animators group. The group will not rip-off any of existing ones (CC,LL and others)

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-16 08:47:32

Hi,

I'm looking for a fun collab to join so I can gain some experience :D

Skills
- Animating
Basics, I know what a movie clip, tween and masking is, and when to use it ;)

- Programming
Basics again D:, I know how to make preloaded, particles, character movement and that sort of things.

Maybe I'm underestimating myself with the basics, but i don't have anything to show yet so D:

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-17 08:21:44

Yo newground XD,..

...I'm an artist who is looking for a team XD.

If you want to see my artwork, feel free to visit:
<a> http://najun.deviantart.com/

Skills:
I'm working for a company which makes games for the Nintendo DS at the moment.
The artwork for the DS game I'm illustrating isn't posted yet (there is one pic showing a slime in space below), because the project is still ongoing (copyright issues and so on...xD) . I'm also writing the story for the game, which is an arcade pipemania game with some new aspects...

- photoshop (generally illustrating )
-story writing

If you want to work with me, or are just a bit curious, feel free to contact my newgrounds account.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-22 11:16:12

I'm a writer, designer, scripter (for talking), and storyboarder, so I'm not really a jack of all trades. Either way, please give me a chance, because I'm working on a script for a Street Fighter parody.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-26 13:36:11

I can do voicework for anyone who needs it.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-26 14:20:57

At 11/26/10 01:36 PM, Artessius wrote: I can do voicework for anyone who needs it.

I am an artist, looking to collab on a point and click game.
I need an programmer of AS3 programmer, I dont know much about coding, i think AS4 will work.

I have the game partly finished, but my last programmer had to bail.

If you want more detail, PM me Please...it is very good so far.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-11-26 14:26:18

At 11/26/10 01:36 PM, Artessius wrote: I can do voicework for anyone who needs it.

I am an artist, looking to collab on a point and click game.
I need an programmer of AS3 programming, I dont know much about coding, i think AS4 will work.

I have the game partly finished, but my last programmer had to bail.

If you want more detail, PM me Please...it is very good so far

I may need voice acting.

I have music covered, ill do it my self.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-12-06 12:37:07

I can do pixel art and program if you need me in a game (I am wanting to do art more then programming right now but you can chose anyone) I can help you make one :D

Bipolar Smiley: (:(

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-12-09 16:22:31

I am an artist. Looking to collab an animation. If anyone has any ideas for a story give them to me

I regret nothing.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-12-09 23:29:07

I'm an artist. You can check out my art page or art thread (both linked in my sig).
I can also make sprite sheets and character design, ect.
Whenever, whatever. Just send me a PM if you've got an idea and would like me to help. ;)

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-12-11 17:48:19

Looking to collaborate on a rpg style game with someone. Wanting to learn how to program and use flash cs5 from someone more experienced than me. I have a little programming knowledge in java and almost no experience with using flash. :(
actionscript seems ridiculously easy to learn though. :D

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-12-12 13:11:43

If anyone's looking for a voice actor,
then read my News Post
and leave me a comment there or PM me.

|Foxes Club| |I VOICE ACT.|

PSN ID: jake-thesnake_ng XBL: SFC Fox Paw

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-12-12 17:39:02

Hey all, long time lurker recent poster here

So I've been working with Flash as an all-around tool for decades now, but I never broke into anything special just for it. I wanted to get into the flash game craze for so long and I've made a lot of sprites and backgrounds in past attempts but my biggest problems was that I'm only an artist and animator. I need a programmer and sound guy.

I have been working on a project for over a year called 'Artemis: Lost on Titan' (working title). It takes place on a distant celestial body in the shoes of a bush scout named Artemis, who was sent spiraling down in a crash when his team was wiped out during the first attempt to put humans on a faraway land in an effort to discover a new home in the universe. Artemis must locate his escape pod to activate the tracking beacon and get support in. The only problem is that he's stuck in the heart of an alien jungle with limited equipment and provisions and it's nothing like Earth.

The game is complete already, with 5 unique enemies, traps, deadly flora, powerups, specials, weapons, minigame and adventure aspects such as metroid-style scan-and-see for all the neat details I've added to the game. There is a structured document describing the gameplay but of course creative input is accepted with an open mind by me. I am looking for someone who is serious and I would like to offer some money if it means getting a disciplined and capable coder. If you would like to see some of the art and animation, here's a link to a DA page which hasn't been updated with newer stuff in a while but is worth clicking anyway.
http://rollielomas.deviantart.com/galler y/23750291
(if flash files don't load try reloading the page or downloading them directly)

This is a paying job but I'd also like to share some of the profit made if it bought so it's a great gig if you've got talent like me and you want to get a nice new piece to show. I'm really patient and small details are important to me, so if you're interested, please link me to your portfolio's best games and I'll get back to you very soon. I'm looking for side-scrolling adventure type of background in works and the more savvy you are about Resident Evil and metroid games the better.

This is only the penguin standing on the tip of the iceberg, hope to hear from you all soon.

Roland

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-12-13 01:17:12

Hey there

I graduate from college awhile back and wanted to get into flash programmer so I read up on flash and read a textbook on ActionScript 3 and now I wanted to get into making games. I'm no expert in flash but I know that I could make a quality games

Any game sold would be split evenly. PM if you are interest

Here my site:
http://animationnb.com/10/banderson/

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-12-15 08:39:21

If you're not busy, maybe we could work on a movie or a game. Also could you help me learn about animations?

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-12-15 20:34:05

Hi everyone, I am a video game design student, specializing in 3D animation at college. I am interested in getting into some 2D art and animation though, and have some decent skills in that area. For lack of a more professional portfolio, you can check me out on deviantArt under the name Seirix.

I have basic flash and programming skills, but admit I am not an expert in this area, But I think I can make some pretty mean vector art and would like to get in on a well structured project with a few collaborators. I am only interested in a well planned game with a basic demo running, from people who have previous games to show. I should also point out that sometimes I get very busy at school, but I will work my hardest to keep within deadlines.

I will work for free, granted I am recognized on the game and am linked as a collaborator. Really right now I am just looking for practice, experience and a bit of exposure. Thank you :)

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-12-15 20:40:37

At 12/15/10 08:34 PM, Satarn wrote: Hi everyone, I am a video game design student, specializing in 3D animation at college. I am interested in getting into some 2D art and animation though, and have some decent skills in that area. For lack of a more professional portfolio, you can check me out on deviantArt under the name Seirix...

I forgot to mention, I can also do a bit of female voice work and music/sound effects, if anyone is interested.

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-12-16 13:32:36

At 12/15/10 08:39 AM, ArctarusV1 wrote: If you're not busy, maybe we could work on a movie or a game. Also could you help me learn about animations?

also to arctarus i wrote this on your first post. it might sound wired but we should do somethin idk.

PLEASE

ill do just about any voice acting you need to. i guess you need to know that im a teen age guy but i can do multiple accents or pretty much anything. and i have a sound editing software so ya. please reply with a message to my account or something

Gears of Halo Theft AutoSecret option E:im down

BBS Signature

Response to List of ppl Looking to Collaborate! 2010-12-16 15:44:02

Animator :D
or
Writer