00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Mag Private Military Company

29,995 Views | 380 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-06 10:24:00

You can pick up enemy weapons. S.V.E.R. have rusty old Cold War weapons and Valor have US Army weapons. Ours are all shiny and stuff though :3 Also, level 31.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-06 10:53:55

At 2/6/10 10:24 AM, BobbaQ wrote: You can pick up enemy weapons. S.V.E.R. have rusty old Cold War weapons and Valor have US Army weapons. Ours are all shiny and stuff though :3 Also, level 31.

Really? I've never seen any option to pick up enemy weapons.

I feel that i suck at this game. I just die sooo quick. There's always too many enemies, and you can't stay alive more than 60 seconds.
So far my k/d ratio is 0.94.

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-06 11:31:03

At 2/6/10 10:53 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Really? I've never seen any option to pick up enemy weapons.

I feel that i suck at this game. I just die sooo quick. you can't stay alive more than 60 seconds.
So far my k/d ratio is 0.94.

If you stand over a dead enemy then you'll get a message saying "Press O to Scavenge Weapon: " and then the weapon name.

What mode do you usually play and what weapons do you have? If you haven't mucked about with your loadouts, I suggest using default Loadout 3. The Apex 100 is a very good starting weapon and useful for close to long range engagements. Don't be afraid to fire from the hip with machineguns in close quarters, this isn't MW2 and as such you can actually take down enemies that are close to you. I can clear rooms with KP45 hipfire, it's great. :D

I used to have a positive KDR but I'll have the occasional bad Domination game which drives it way down. I'm close to breaking even, got something like 0.98.

Also, roster goes up tonight, look out for it.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-06 11:40:54

At 2/6/10 11:31 AM, Black-Ops wrote: If you stand over a dead enemy then you'll get a message saying "Press O to Scavenge Weapon: " and then the weapon name.

I've never had the chance to see it really.

What mode do you usually play and what weapons do you have? If you haven't mucked about with your loadouts, I suggest using default Loadout 3. The Apex 100 is a very good starting weapon and useful for close to long range engagements.

I've mostly played suppresion. I just wish there was more than 1 map for it. I've played some domination too, but not too much of the other modes.
The gun i mostly use is the P(F)90, but i also have the ATAC2000. So usually between those two. Tried the apex at the start and wasn't too keen on it.

Takes so damn long to level up/get skill points in this game!

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-06 12:25:21

Sometimes it does. I remember once in sabotage they kept taking A, and I just got it back again and again and again. Only me. So that round I got around 500 points. Now if you're talking by just killing people then yes, it does take awhile. I especially hate S.V.E.R's sabotage map where they just snipe.

When we got A and B and I parachuted in, I got killed by a sniper. Twice. Some other guys did too. Oh and Raven's map for that, impossible to win. I've done like what 2 wins out of 15 from that map?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-06 12:41:03

At 2/6/10 12:25 PM, letiger wrote: Oh and Raven's map for that, impossible to win. I've done like what 2 wins out of 15 from that map?

Raven seem to be not doing so hot on the whole.

There's a real lack of competent leaders. 99% of them either have such a bad mic that you can't make out their orders, or they're prepubescent English buttholes that scream when they get killed and don't do much else.

Had this really good match a couple of days ago. My squad leader was an American. He was a really competent guy. Knew exactly what he was doing. Even the basic stuff like checking if other squads needed reinforcements and telling us to help them out if they did seemed really impressive.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-06 18:32:50

Am I able to join your clan? Clan Newgrounds? Or is it only for Valor. If it is, permission to create Newgrounds Valor; Tag NGV.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-06 18:34:22

At 2/6/10 06:32 PM, letiger wrote: Am I able to join your clan? Clan Newgrounds? Or is it only for Valor?

Fixed. It was supposed to be Raven.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-06 20:04:10

At 2/6/10 06:32 PM, letiger wrote: Am I able to join your clan? Clan Newgrounds? Or is it only for Valor. If it is, permission to create Newgrounds Valor; Tag NGV.

You will be unable to join the clan while you are in Valor. Now, if you had read the explanation I had given you, you would know that I had suggested that there is a way around this problem for people who are currently not in Raven. Make a new account on your PS3, use a different e-mail address and sign up for PSN.

I didn't spend an hour typing that up for it to be ignored you know.

Roster is being made, standby.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-06 20:55:42

At 2/6/10 08:04 PM, Black-Ops wrote:
You will be unable to join the clan while you are in Valor. Now, if you had read the explanation I had given you, you would know that I had suggested that there is a way around this problem for people who are currently not in Raven. Make a new account on your PS3, use a different e-mail address and sign up for PSN.

Yes I did read that. But what happens if someone from Valor or S.V.E.R comes in when they are level 60 a few months from now. Will they start over?! Will they give up the 60 levels they have gained just to be in the clan? Besides. It takes forever for me to make a new e-mail because my current one dosn't update. That alone is a difficulty. Then I'd have to sign up for PSN again. Another pain seeing as how I'd have to also probably validate my e-mail. Even if I tried to use another site for it it'd still take a while and I am lazy. Besides, woudn't it be epic to have 128 Ngers playing 128 Ngers!? I still hold on to the three seperate devisions idea.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-06 21:06:10

Clan Roster #02, 7th February 2010

Shadow War Progress

Something new to this week's roster is the Shadow War Progress section. Each week I'll be posting news on where all 3 factions stand in the Shadow War, detailing how many contracts they have won and in which areas of warfare they hold them.

-S.V.E.R-
Total Contracts: 4
Sabotage Contracts: 1 | (+5% EXP)
Acquisition Contracts: 1 | (+5% Leadership Aura Range)
Domination Contracts: 2 | (-10% Tactical Strike Cooldown Time)

-Valor-
Total Contracts: 3
Sabotage Contracts: 2 | (+10% EXP)
Acquisition Contracts: 0 | (0% Leadership Aura Range)
Domination Contracts: 1 | (-5% Tactical Strike Cooldown Time)

-Raven-
Total Contracts: 2
Sabotage Contracts: 0 | (+0% EXP)
Acquisition Contracts: 2 | (+10% Leadership Aura Range)
Domination Contracts: 0 | (-0% Tactical Strike Cooldown Time)

Officers: Black-Ops

Promotions/Demotions:

BobbaQ, IrishGun/CenturionRyan, Life-Stream, El-Duego

Congratulations to Obilisk (fuck you if you think I'm going to type IrishGun/CenturionRyan each time), Life-Stream and El-Duego on becoming Corporals! Your efforts have not gone unnoticed and you have been promoted.

BobbaQ has performed exceptionally well this week, and thus he has gone up not one, but TWO places! Step forward and take a bow Bobba, you've been promoted to Sergeant!

I had to make it easy in the beginning, would be unfair of me if I didn't. :P
Remember, playing often and with fellow clan mates helps you rank up on the roster.

Appointments:

No appointments yet, I'm finding it easy being able to manage our numbers so far (I only need to use one hand to count them).

Clan Members

Commanding Officer

Black-Ops - NGBlackOps

General

Colonel

Major

Captain

Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

BobbaQ - KillSwitch_Bob

Corporal

IrishGun/CenturionRyan - Obilisk745
Life-Stream - Iifestream (that's a capital I, not
an L)
El-Duego - Stranjak

Private

Techno - AerodynamicPunk
tally1989 - LiquidFire89
Dapper - JKDap

Please welcome Life-Stream, CenturionRyan, El-Duego and Dapper to the clan!
Also a friendly note to anyone who is on the roster but hasn't purchased MAG yet: please let me know when it is you're going to buy the game, I'm eager to get this clan up and running.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-06 21:25:48

I can see it's for Raven is it not? Very well then, if I may we- Whatever. I'll just post about MAG in general now in this crew. I see no need to further fight this. Now are those In-Game ranks or just ranks you cooked-up?

In other news, let's get someone to have 3 contracts in all fronts! Then we may say that we "won" the war. And I just got a 300xp round by being a medic. Defending against Raven. Who knew that I could just run into fire, heal someone who is down and get a ton of xp. Good thing too about the Frago bonus. Way better than when I was not. Let Level 17, Rapid Assault, Sergeant Letiger be your medic!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-07 08:15:15

At 2/6/10 08:55 PM, letiger wrote: But what happens if someone from Valor or S.V.E.R comes in when they are level 60 a few months from now. Will they start over?! Will they give up the 60 levels they have gained just to be in the clan?

As I said it works well for us; when they reach level 60, they can enable Veteran mode in the character menu. They get to pick again from the 3 factions and go back to level 1. They keep their awards and stats like KDR and things but would lose their skill points because there would be a new skill tree. They also get a permanent 10% XP bonus.

Besides. It takes forever for me to make a new e-mail because my current one dosn't update.

When I made my alternate account I used an e-mail I hadn't used in years. You don't have to validate your e-mail , all you need is your account name, an e-mail address and password and you're done.

Besides, woudn't it be epic to have 128 Ngers playing 128 Ngers!?

It's going to be hard enough making one team of 128 as it is... :O

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-07 09:07:59

Thankyou for acknowledging my awesomeness, Commander :3

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-07 12:50:19

Woohoo Corporal
I didn't even do anythin :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-07 14:06:24

Black OPs. What do you mean by, "new skill tree"? Is it the same one? Or another with extra awesomeness attached to it. Oh yes. Level 20. Staff Sgt!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-07 15:29:19

At 2/7/10 02:06 PM, letiger wrote: Black OPs. What do you mean by, "new skill tree"? Is it the same one? Or another with extra awesomeness attached to it. Oh yes. Level 20. Staff Sgt!

Well for one thing each faction has unique weapons, so there will be those to unlock and earn if you decide to change faction. I haven't taken a look at other skill trees yet. They may all be the same except for the differing weapons or maybe each faction has their own unique skills, I don't know.

Yesterday I played awesome and boosted my KDR from 0.98 to 1.08, and I can now command Platoons. :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-07 15:48:52

Well I'm 49/100 of commanding Platoons. Currently the only way for sure that I can get a squad leader position is in suppression. Rarely in the other modes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-07 16:35:58

We have to try get the +10% XP Contract in Sabotage.
Everybody, start playing sabotage!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-07 18:16:45

At 2/7/10 04:35 PM, El-Duego wrote: Everybody, start winning sabotage!

Fixed. Losing furthers our competitors progress and leaves us behind.

When you select a game mode, you will see 3 coloured bars. If we want to secure those contracts, we need to make sure that our bar is at the top first, which we can do by fighting and winning hard. The first faction to fill their bar nets the two contracts in that mode, the second closest wins the remaining contract and the third gets nothing.

Show the world what Newgrounds Operatives are made of, gents.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-07 19:37:15

So no one can completely get 3 contracts!? What happens if on all fronts someone gets two. Oh yea. I win a lot of defending Sabotage maps. Against Raven. And when we lose, they're minor losses.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-08 09:29:16

Got landed with a bunch of idiots in a acquisition game last night. Destroyed both motor pools, the sensor array, 4 roadblocks and stole a transport all on my own in 5 minutes. My squad couldn't get rid of 2 bunkers and the AA in 20.

RAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-08 16:24:00

At 2/7/10 06:16 PM, Black-Ops wrote: Show the world what R-553s with grips and extra stability <3 in Sabotage are made of, gents. also lol newgrounds ops

Fixed I suppose.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-10 16:41:37

Hello.

I've been looking for something like this on Newgrounds, but the damned 3 letter search works against 'MAG'. And I actually thought NGers would have been inclined towards SVER.

Anyway, I'm currently on Raven at about level 36-38.........can't remember. I have a loadout for all occasions but generally stick with machine gun and work as a medic/repairman.

Svvitch is my username. (Two Vs, not a W). Invite me if you like :)

Oh, and if you send a PSN friend invite, just let me know who you are from Newgrounds. I don't tend to confirm random invites.

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-11 05:06:26

I can command platoons now. Sweet.Just need about 250 more points then I'll try to get that position in domination. Oh, and level 26 now.

At 2/8/10 09:29 AM, BobbaQ wrote: Got landed with a bunch of idiots in a acquisition game last night. Destroyed both motor pools, the sensor array, 4 roadblocks and stole a transport all on my own in 5 minutes. My squad couldn't get rid of 2 bunkers and the AA in 20.

How the hell did you do that withought getting killed much?!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-11 07:02:25

At 2/10/10 04:41 PM, Raguel wrote: Hello.

I've been looking for something like this on Newgrounds, but the damned 3 letter search works against 'MAG'. And I actually thought NGers would have been inclined towards SVER.

Raven seems to be the preference among Newgrounds users, making those that didn't automatically uncool. And I know what you mean about the 3 letter thing, good thing is that when people get the full title then it stands out in a BBS search.

Anyway, I'm currently on Raven at about level 36-38.........can't remember. I have a loadout for all occasions but generally stick with machine gun and work as a medic/repairman.

Nice, you're at a pretty high rank. Me and Bobba are currently top in the clan at level 40. I'm using the silenced F90 and KP7 mostly or the shotgun with KP7. Before that I was using the machinegun, nothing will ever top the KP45 though.

Svvitch is my username. (Two Vs, not a W). Invite me if you like :)

Welcome aboard!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-11 07:06:25

At 2/11/10 07:02 AM, Black-Ops wrote:
Raven seems to be the preference among Newgrounds users, making those that didn't automatically uncool. And I know what you mean about the 3 letter thing, good thing is that when people get the full title then it stands out in a BBS search.

I'm not un-cool. Besdies, how can you be sure Raven is the prefrence? You started this clan only FOR Raven so the others were basicly told "Raven or go". If I go veteran I might go S.V.E.R next then back to Valor. No Raven for me D:

Nice, you're at a pretty high rank. Me and Bobba are currently top in the clan at level 40.ugh.

And how long does it take you to level there? I'm only about 27 and it takes a few battles to get there. Hell at my best it'd take two to get the 600+ XP needed. Just got about a 400 pointer in the last domination round. Medics are the best. Especially with frago.

Now how come I can't get the 10,000 units of damage medal for healing that much? I've healed myself that much and everyone else around 4,000 now.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-11 11:41:25

At 2/11/10 07:06 AM, letiger wrote:
At 2/11/10 07:02 AM, Black-Ops wrote:
I'm not un-cool. Besdies, how can you be sure Raven is the prefrence? You started this clan only FOR Raven so the others were basicly told "Raven or go". If I go veteran I might go S.V.E.R next then back to Valor. No Raven for me D:

"Raven or go?" I am not trying to exclude anyone from the clan. I want as many people as possible playing together. I have given two alternative ways for everyone to be able to play together which you have refused to take on board. If you don't want to play with us, then that's fine. You can keep discussing the game in this thread but if I hear any further whining from you then you can leave.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-11 16:56:58

I'm around 8100 out of 10000 I need to Re-Spec my guys again.

I'm kind of getting bored with the R-553, I'm busy saving up for the AM50 and as such I can't get the KP45 or any attachments for the APEX 100.

I'm level 30 now, so I'm thinking I buy the ATAC 2000, F90 and try and get the AM50 and KP45. Is there anything else you guys would recommend?

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Mag Private Military Company 2010-02-11 17:43:11

At 2/11/10 04:56 PM, IrishGun wrote: I'm around 8100 out of 10000 I need to Re-Spec my guys again.

I'm kind of getting bored with the R-553, I'm busy saving up for the AM50 and as such I can't get the KP45 or any attachments for the APEX 100.

I'm level 30 now, so I'm thinking I buy the ATAC 2000, F90 and try and get the AM50 and KP45. Is there anything else you guys would recommend?

I would highly recommend the KP45 with reflex sight and foregrip. Can't think of anything better.

Right now I'm using the silenced F90 with reflex sight. It's good, but lacks that destructive factor that I loved having with the machine guns. Boudini shotgun is also good for popping people, although it's fun to use I personally don't think it's worth the 5 skill points though.

That KP7 machine pistol is a beast, much more handy than that shitty handgun as a sidearm. I've got a silencer on it now, no one will be going out their way to find me.

BBS Signature