Respond to this Topic
Luxury-Yacht
Luxury-Yacht
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 03:50 PM Reply

Hell yes, my suggestion of Prohor and Puzo made it.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature
Assios
Assios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Programmer
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 04:12 PM Reply

Reviews:

• Tea.
    Tea. by FortressRubbish

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Nice beginning. Animation is simple but good, the plot is random and funny, seems unfinished though.
7/10

Cool graphics, it fits the random plot line ;d
8/10

Whoa, this was really good. The animation is smooth and the movie itself is really entertaining! ^^
9/10

Cool movie! The action was pictured well, and the movie was also very entertaining. A little hard to see what was going on in the beginning...
9/10

• dogtime
    dogtime by Sweetsweetback

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Animation is awesome(!), but it looks unfinished due to no colors.
8/10

• Icarus
    Icarus by Stibby

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Cool movie. Nice graphics and effects. The explosion looks great.
9/10

Haha, funny. Nice voice, but the actual sound quality was bad. This would've been much better with colors.
7/10

Wow, this was REALLY good! The animation, graphics, effects, sound, voices! Everything looks good. Epic!
10/10

Hahahah, really funny. Best 5-seconds movie I've seen. But then again, it's a 5 seconds movie, without colors and such, so I'll give it an 8.
8/10

Smooth animation, interesting movie. The music fit perfectly :)
10/10

Hmm, there's something with this kind of animation that I don't like... The colours and the storyline was nice, but there was almost only tweening.
7/10

Haha, so random and funny. Nice little pixelmovie!
9/10

The first thing that catches my eye is the great menu! The animation is great, and the story is pretty creative ;d
9/10

Some of the parts were really nicely animated. The graphics was really detailed. Other parts were not that good...
8/10

Extremely random and funny!
9/10

• Forest
    Forest by Atl-Xolotl

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

The graphics is really good, and the fbf animation is awesome!
10/10

Adventure Prohor and Puzo
Neat animation! Really good graphics, but the ending was too.. sudden?
9/10

Awesome graphics. The story is soo random and funny! ^^
10/10

Cool fbf animation, but this one also seems unfinished.
7/10

Interesting movie. Really mystical. I like the old-fashioned graphics. Would've given this a 10, but I feel it progresses too slowly, so I'll give it a 9.
9/10

Great fbf animation! Pretty funny too.
9/10

• Save Me
    Save Me by Courageousturnip

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

Hmm, the animation is pretty good, and the forest-graphics is nice. I feel, however, that there's something missing earlier in the movie...
8/10

Haha, awesome! I really liked the ending ;D
10/10

• Rubiks Cube
    Rubiks Cube by ChillyCheese

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

Nice fbf animation, the style is really good, but I did find it a little boring.
8/10

• Flute
    Flute by Teshla

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

Interesting movie... Looks trippy. Cool animation style.
8/10

Hmm, pretty good. I think the animation was a little... loopy, or choppy, though
7/10

• Flim
    Flim by biblo

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Great cardboard-graphics, nice animation. I enjoyed it.
9/10

Hard to choose between Rube Goldberg DVD, The Test of Doom, Forest, The lazyway and Candy Land... But I think Candy Land was the best one. That movie was simply epic! :)

KazaKaza
KazaKaza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Animator
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 04:40 PM Reply

O.o funy-mony just keeps pop up in this year's hunt

killerrob
killerrob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 04:47 PM Reply

Tea: Short, simple, and somewhat funny.
New Jack Chase: Trippy. Good choice of music and a funny suprise ending gives it extra credit.
Pinball-like Echoes: Strange and funny. Great imagination, great animation, it was great.
Blattaria Blast: Lighting effects were anazing. Reminds me of metroid. The problem is it is very fast so my computer froze. But the credits were very funny.
Dogtime: Cartoony and pretty funny
Icarus: Effects are 5 star!
Damn Pumpkin: Not so great, the slight humor is saving it from bad reception.
Candy Land: I love it. I love the animation, Film Grain, and sound effects. I will probaly be seeing this at the Tank Awards in 2010 (if it was submitted in 09)
Ex-Girlfriend: Honestly, the wosrt ive seen so far. I don't even think it's worth reveiwing.
The Lazy Way: Much like that car ad where it has all the peices of the car in some machine to press a button on the keys. So it isn't that original.
Where did the missing socks go: Weird.
Carrotoid: Short, and funny, nice choice of music too.
A Rhino's Stomach: Errr, ok I guess.
The rest were pretty funny and pretty weird
My favourite was Candy Land. I reccomend you guys watch it.

Tox isn't allowed to come or I'm not going-Suprememessage

BBS Signature
Nes2
Nes2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 05:08 PM Reply

Just noticed something. Candy Land is a daily Feature. Doesn't that mean its not allowed to be a gem?

Assios
Assios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Programmer
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 05:18 PM Reply

At 11/12/09 05:08 PM, NES2 wrote: Just noticed something. Candy Land is a daily Feature. Doesn't that mean its not allowed to be a gem?

As long as they aren't in a collection, and haven't been frontpaged, they're allowed to be a gem.

Nes2
Nes2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 05:23 PM Reply

But Daily Feature means frontpaged...

TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 05:28 PM Reply

At 11/12/09 05:23 PM, NES2 wrote: But Daily Feature means frontpaged...

Daily Features are in the P-Bot post but not technically front paged in the FP showcase space. The treasure hunt prize does lean towards submissions that didn't even win awards, though.

CantflyRyan
CantflyRyan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 05:35 PM Reply

Thanks a lot for including my request for A Rhino's Stomach Tom. My cries fro mercy must've worked.

I must be a really quirky guy, because I liked a lot of these. I narrowed down my 5 favorites to these.

JoeyBang
JoeyBang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 05:44 PM Reply

I pick dogtime because the animation was just amazing and I love sweetsweetback's work.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))

Kuhnsyk
Kuhnsyk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 06:38 PM Reply

the stress bunny was pretty trippy lol

JKMonkey
JKMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Art Lover
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 06:50 PM Reply

because it's a flash that we can all relate to, and it was pretty humorous

8===0000=======D~~~~~~~

BBS Signature
FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 06:52 PM Reply

This one was very well done. First off, it was all frame by frame animation with beautiful coloring and awesome plot material. I loved the quirky characters and the quirky design of everything. This movie was well.. quirky! The music was preety kickass as well. Great job man!

I have always been a fan of this guys work and would make this my second favorite. His frame by frame white on black black on white style always gets me. The way everything is set up is just eyegasmic. Each detail is so original and each movement just makes me go WOH.

Luxury-Yacht
Luxury-Yacht
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 07:13 PM Reply

At 11/12/09 07:09 PM, Twilight wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/50 1822
10/10 for both. Well animated, creative even if one is just a bit from a series, highly underrated. Good choices for whoever picked the two.

I picked the first one. I knew about it because I love the rest of Kol-Belov's work, but I noticed that this particular submission had somehow slipped under the radar.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature
pupart
pupart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 07:36 PM Reply

This one was poetic! I liked the style of it and it really sent a sort of chill up my back. Very nicely done animation and such a cuuuuuttttteeeeeee bunny lol!!! Great job on the originallity! Love your work!

My second vote goes to this one! The colors are reall crazy and fun! I liked the character design of it was cute and nice. Thanks Tom for doing this, it was a cool idea.

• Icarus
    Icarus by Stibby

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Whirlguy
Whirlguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Animator
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 08:13 PM Reply

• Tea.
    Tea. by FortressRubbish

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Tea is a simplistic animation with great artwork. It plays to a nice catchy song and involves mankind's most powerful weapon ever: Tea. This movie makes no sense at all.
8/10

New Jack Chase is an animation with a great style. At times I had no clue what was going on though, and the ending is horribly clishe.
6/10

Pinball-like Echoes is a cartoon that is sure to put a smile on your face. I love how this plays off in a world far beyond ours. The style of this flash is expressive and fun and the ending is surprisingly humorous.
10/10

Blattaria Blast is a movie I thought I had seen on frontpage before, but it could be my mistake. This is a great musicvideo with nice action. The overal presentation of this flash is awesome, but the story confuses me a lot.
9/10

• dogtime
    dogtime by Sweetsweetback

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

dogtime is entertaining and stylish, but I would have prefered it much better in color. I also can't help but feel that the song didn't fit too well with the animation.
6/10

• Icarus
    Icarus by Stibby

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Icarus is a very nice animation. It was pretty confusing though and did little to entertain me.
5/10

Damn Pumpkin teaches us some good morals. I have to say it's a nice animation, and has some good voice acting. But the ending didn't satisfy me enough. I believe with a little more effort this could have been much better.
6/10

Candy Land is an awesome quality cartoon that has some funny looking characters in a very serious setting. Candy going to war, whoah.
9/10

ex-girlfriend is a flash I submitted to the Treasurehunt myself. Three seconds are all that's needed for a quick laugh. The graphics aren't that neat, but they do for this cartoon. Great for a replay.
8/10

The lazyway is a pretty simple animation of the rube goldberg machine. I'm sure I would have liked it better if it wasn't a chainreaction made of lines and circles but it was very entertaining anyway. Also the ending is pretty humorous.
7/10

Where the Missing Sock Go is like one of those mysteryland movies. Especially the insane battle with the orc was a lot of fun to watch. The ending is just right. Great animation.
9/10

Carrotoid (0m:18s) was a pretty good pixelated movie. It was funny, mainly because of a surprisingly funny ending right when I found myself in a state of confusement.
7/10

A Rhino's Stomach has a good story, some great graphics. It was a bit long, but atleast it was entertaining.
8/10

Just a few buds is an okay movie. I prefer collabs to have longer animations. But the graphics were certainly nice and so is the music used.
5/10

TripleBits it's intro is the shit. Everything that follows is nice and entertaining and all, but not quite as funny as the intro is. Although I must say it still is very entertaining as is expected when they VF brothers are involved.
8/10

• Forest
    Forest by Atl-Xolotl

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

Forest is a great gem, very artistic and the graphics are pretty amazing. It's creepy in some ways but mostly just mysterious.
10/10

Adventure Prohor and Puzo has amazing graphics and a humorous style. I'm not sure what it is about since it tells me to watch the full version elsewhere.
8/10

The Test of Doom is simular to Weebl and bob in a way, but then again it doesn't seem like a total rip off. This flash gave me a few good laughs, but was then ruined with a laser shot from the mouth, which is never funny.
7/10

Stress Bunny is some weird shit, pretty artistic. Some great frame by frame work involved here. I must say though, that I dislike the fact that the same song keeps layering on top of itself as soon as it ends and loops to the beginnning again. No preloader either.
6/10

The Agent ep.2 plays of in cooltown, quite fitting. This flash has some serious style. I don\t have much bad to say about this flash apart from the fact that some scenes were a little too long.
9/10

Ooohhh! Pantalones! is a great frame by frame animation. I guess you could call it educational, for spanish little kids anyway. Quite likable.
6/10

• Save Me

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

Save Me seems like an animation that started as something random and ended up as something very fascinating. Some great graphics as the animation progresses, very enjoyable.
8/10

Rube Goldberg DVD
Another Gold Ruberg movie. This time it involves more detail, a more complicated goal to reach, and a bad ending. I like it.
8/10

• Rubiks Cube

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

Rubiks Cube is a short that doesn't make much sense but has a pretty nice style. It still brings a nice message to whomever's birthday it may be.
6/10

• Flute
    Flute by Teshla

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

Flute is really experimental and childish. It doesn't make much sense but in a way, that is what makes it so good.
9/10

'Whirlpool Chicken'
Surreal, that's for sure. I can't really tell what's going on here, but I must say it's pretty entertaining to watch.
8/10

• Flim
    Flim by biblo

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Flim was a pretty nice video to end with. Many things happen rapidly in a row. Entertaining and neverending. It goes with a style that is quite lovable, and some laidback music to back it up.
7/10

Ugh this took so longggg X_X
Glad I'm finally done. Watching each flash is ok to me, but I'm not going to review every single one again.

Whirlguy Whirls your Whirld.

BBS Signature
LDAF
LDAF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 08:55 PM Reply

Pinball-like echoes was my favorite.

Are you MAN enough to click this?!

BBS Signature
Starogre
Starogre
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Artist
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 09:08 PM Reply

i wish Dogtime was finished...buuuut

I vote for Dogtime.

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature
clesure
clesure
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 09:30 PM Reply

Um... to be honest and fair to those who submitted those flashes - most were not in my style so I did not find them to be very entertaining to me. I lost interest in most and found myself more or less wondering when the movies would be over. The winner to me is Ex-Girlfriend. Funny, unexpected, to the point. =)

sumidiotdude
sumidiotdude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 09:39 PM Reply

Just finished reviewing all of the movies for this category.

I always find these experimental and quirky movies to be interesting, mainly because each author uses a style based on their own imagination. The plots and stories told are always different than other flashes, so many of the flashes were unique. My vote for this category goes to:

The whole animation was flawless. It told a fantastic story that was mixed with great music. The characters each have their own personalities and you eventually become connected to them. You will be entertained from beginning to end. A true hidden gem that cannot go unnoticed.

I really wanted to vote for two flashes I recommended that ended up in this category, Test of Doom and Flute, but I would have felt so bad that Pinball-like Echoes would not have received the recognition it deserves. Anyway, congratulations to all the hidden gems in the quirky category, I'm looking forward to see what other treasures are yet to be uncovered!

PM me for info on bears Suhm-Id-Ee-Uht-Dood not Puh-Tur-Oh.
Last.fm

BBS Signature
CantflyRyan
CantflyRyan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 09:44 PM Reply

At 11/12/09 08:13 PM, Whirlguy wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 7253
Ooohhh! Pantalones! is a great frame by frame animation. I guess you could call it educational, for spanish little kids anyway. Quite likable.
6/10

Haha, that flash is hardly educational dude.

NightBreaker
NightBreaker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 09:45 PM Reply

I'll do my reviews in parts, because I don't have enough time to do it all at once.

Tea., = 8/10
Nice, short and sweet.

New Jack Chase = 6.5/10
Wasn't that interesting

Pinball-like Echoes = 6.5
It reminds me of something you'd see on Sesame Street, kinda.

Blattaria Blast = 8.5/10
The style of animation is pretty decent, very clean, and certainly adds to the epicness of wrestling giant, mutant cockroaches.

Dogtime = 7.5/10
Very good fbf, humorous, somewhat, and the characters were consistent in their style, though color would've made it perfect.

Icarus = 7/10
it has a strong style, but it's too short and clueless.

Damn Pumpkin = 6.5/10
Quite funny, but a bit messy.

Candy Land = 8.5/10
Good choice of music, well timed, quirky ending. What more could you ask for?

Ex-Girlfriend = 8.5/10
Funny. Random, short funny. I watched it ten times, laughing like a crazy man.

BBS Signature
Whirlguy
Whirlguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Animator
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 09:55 PM Reply

At 11/12/09 09:44 PM, CantflyRyan wrote:
At 11/12/09 08:13 PM, Whirlguy wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 7253
6/10

Hehe, yeah I figured it wasn't actually all that educational. It is however presented in the same way an actual aired educational short would be presented. So I just named it that way because I didn't know how else to describe it :P

Whirlguy Whirls your Whirld.

BBS Signature
Protomix
Protomix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 10:01 PM Reply

Sorry but, is this actually being written by Wade Fulp? Im sorry but i heard this really mean rumor that Tom Fulp is dead and Wade is writing his posts. If he isnt dead, thats fantastic, if he is, im so sorry. Please reply

CantflyRyan
CantflyRyan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 10:02 PM Reply

At 11/12/09 09:55 PM, Whirlguy wrote:
At 11/12/09 09:44 PM, CantflyRyan wrote:
6/10
Hehe, yeah I figured it wasn't actually all that educational. It is however presented in the same way an actual aired educational short would be presented. So I just named it that way because I didn't know how else to describe it :P

Didn't know you meant it that way (probably just the way you said it). But yeah, I think that's what Boogley was trying to accomplish with the flash.

Toma84
Toma84
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 10:34 PM Reply

Oh man, it took a while, and this choice was even harder than yesterdays, but I have to go with Stress Bunny for my choice. So weird, so odd and imaginative, but it really was something I liked. Okay, maybe I'm biased for the utterly bizaar, but if I had to choose just one, it'd be it.

Pantalones was my runner up, alongside Dogtime. Thanks for all the support and votes in return, too!

Fawx
Fawx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 12th, 2009 @ 11:52 PM Reply

hey

im in there

thanks tom

even though that movie doesnt really show what i can do now but definately thanks!

omegared
omegared
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 13th, 2009 @ 12:02 AM Reply

Okay! I watched every entry. I didn't feel like I should review all of them, but that doesn't mean one was necessarily bad; I just don't think writing the same thing over and over is useful to this process. All my reviews were done in word and transferred over to this thread to insure that I wouldn't have to many spelling errors ;)

Icarus

• Icarus
    Icarus by Stibby

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

This is a lovely piece of work. It had a very "Power Puff Girls" style of art to it but a more exciting cast ;)

Pinball-ball echoes.

Exciting! Polished! Beautiful! Original! Just a pleasure to watch all around. An easy 10.

Blatarria Blast

It's stuff like this that makes me wish I had spent more time searching for treasure hunt gems! This one blew my mind. I can't believe it's a lost gem. The same goes for most of these flashes, but I think this should be a winner.

Damn Pumpkin

LOLs! It's well done and funny. Reminds me a lot of Oney's style ;)

Candy Land

I remember seeing this one. I could have sworn it made FP, but it's still a great little flash to show again ;)
The lazyway

Clever. 4/5

Where the Missing Sock Go

This was very long, well done, and creative. A fine example of hard work paying off. I doubt the artist is very good at drawing or animating, I could be wrong, but the flash here is very refined and pleasing to watch.

Carrotoid (0m:18s)

Good old fashioned pixilated fun, that really looks like it could have been out of a Nintendo game, until we get to the funny end. I suggested this one, so I'm rooting more so for it than the rest ;)
A Rhino's Stomach

Great! I loved it's cuteness and its grossness. It had all the great elements of a story and is lots of fun. Front page material! 10/10

Adventure Prohor and Puzo

To short! That's a good thing, since I wish there was more. Better than the opposite. Looks like it will be fun to watch anything by this artist.

The Test of Doom

Pretty decent work here. The original style plus silly humor made it worth the while.

Stress Bunny.

Talk about oozing with animation! Very interesting.

The Agent ep.2

Well done, but boring as heck. The characters and art are well done, I probably just caught the slower episode of the series. Did Johnny Utah voice this? ;) 4/5

Ooohhh! Pantalones!

This was to funny. I really liked it a lot. And I'm taking Spanish 101, so I'll favorite it for learning purposes.

Save Me

• Save Me

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

Unique style and story. I wish the beginning was as engaging as the middle and end. It might have been painful, however I couldn't tell.

Rube Goldberg DVD

Irony is always a plus for me. I laughed ;) excellent fun.

Rubiks Cube

• Rubiks Cube

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

It could have had a message behind it, but it didn't. Maybe that's why I liked it so much. It's well animated. It's worth a watch if you like to think outside the cube. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Flute

• Flute
    Flute by Teshla

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

A flash that has a point and blew me away with it. It's hard to see why this one shouldn't be a winner because it's so well done. The only problem is it is abstract. But I got it I think. The father is unsupportive of his sons creativity, a shameful way to raise a kid.

Whirlpool Chicken

God this is fun to watch and listen to! It just gave me a good feeling everywhere! ... Don't get any perverted thoughts now ;)

Flim

• Flim
    Flim by biblo

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Last one, yay! Cute!

omegared
omegared
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 13th, 2009 @ 12:12 AM Reply

I also want to say that I have seen a lot of people saying dogtime was the best one of all these. To which I ask: have you people watched any of them other than dogtime?

;)

picosmate
picosmate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Artist
Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 Results Part 2 Nov. 13th, 2009 @ 12:15 AM Reply

TripleBits