00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpyBaby just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

146,356 Views | 2,376 Replies

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-21 16:59:34

At 8/21/10 04:58 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: PRESTIGE TEN !!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY MADE IT !!!!!!!! FAAAAAAWWWWWWK !!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-21 18:23:24

At 8/21/10 04:59 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 8/21/10 04:58 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: PRESTIGE TEN !!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY MADE IT !!!!!!!! FAAAAAAWWWWWWK !!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAH !!!!! I'M ALLOWED TO SPAM BECAUSE I JUST REACHED PRESTIGE TEN !!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-22 17:14:56

I almost got a nuke by using only my tactical knife. Yes, I'm serious, every player in the lobby were that bad. I got a 21 killstreak and then I got noob tubed :/

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-23 08:09:26

At 8/21/10 06:23 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAH !!!!! I'M ALLOWED TO SPAM BECAUSE I JUST REACHED PRESTIGE TEN !!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!

Well done, i am only on 1st prestige but i am happy enough, also i am alright at most games but 1 game i PWN is Capture the Flag, its amazing i somehow always get 1st or 2nd most pts in total, then me and my friend called HellHound online we are amzing as a team.

(We are in the same clan, {RTL} i started it)

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-23 11:53:17

At 8/23/10 08:09 AM, KirbyX1000 wrote: 1 game i PWN is Capture the Flag, its amazing i somehow always get 1st or 2nd most pts in total,

Haha nice! I'm working out the 4th prestige now. I've been doing a lot of domination lately, and I don't go around being a killwhore. I aim to get the "Dominator" accolade for every match, and so far, from just yesterday, 7 out of 8 matches, I got Dominator. I even managed to get a positive K/D on most of the matches too.

I'll tell you, Domination is fun when you actually play the objective.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-23 13:13:18

At 8/21/10 06:23 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAH !!!!! I'M ALLOWED TO SPAM BECAUSE I JUST REACHED PRESTIGE TEN !!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!

If Im staying at Prestige 8 can I spam?

Also, Congrats!

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-24 07:05:19

At 8/23/10 01:13 PM, chubzilla100 wrote:

I'm at ninth, can I also release my spamming powah?

Btw, Nice job.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-24 10:53:07

Hi guyz I've been using for a few day the USP.45 and that's an pretty amasing handgun.I don't know if we appear as a red dot on the radarwhile we're shooting but it seems to be a very effecient gun in close ranges with 2- 3 enemies toward you.

And seriously if I could...I would like to take movies or shots of all the kills that I've done with this little handgun...Don't know why but it's always Epic to kill somebody with it.

Finally I'm 10 kills away from the akimbo attachment...should I?

USP.45+Salvation= A good idea :P

The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-24 11:22:08

At 8/23/10 01:13 PM, chubzilla100 wrote:

You should continue to prestige. The only con I heard about being a 10th prestige is the amount of people that will think you're a booster. But that doesn't bother me at all.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-24 12:42:02

At 8/24/10 11:22 AM, DarkSoldier wrote:
You should continue to prestige. The only con I heard about being a 10th prestige is the amount of people that will think you're a booster. But that doesn't bother me at all.

lollll

Like you can really boost for 18 days of play... People online are retarded....

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-24 12:48:31

At 8/24/10 12:42 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
Like you can really boost for 18 days of play... People online are retarded....

There are, of course, the retarded people who WILL spend 18 days boosting. That's the saddest part. :P

Sadly folks, I'm out of a Gold subscription. I'll buy another one sometime next week after I get paid. For now, it's off to the single player world of MW2. Finishing up all the intel locations. :3

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-25 08:43:43

At 8/24/10 11:22 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: You should continue to prestige. The only con I heard about being a 10th prestige is the amount of people that will think you're a booster. But that doesn't bother me at all.

Nah, I dont like the 10th or 9th badge. I dont really like the 8th but its better then the other two. My favirote has to have been the 0th, it just looked awsome.

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-25 15:51:11

At 8/25/10 08:43 AM, chubzilla100 wrote: the 0th, it just looked awsome.

Agreed.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-25 17:10:51

Found all the intel items. What surprises me is how obvious some of them were, (ex. on "End Game" it's right in front of the boats :P). And for only 10G for finding all 45 items? At least give me 45G, Infinity Ward.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-25 19:22:53

First post and last post? Dare I say Im awsome?

On topic, I just got into Free-for-All. After getting pissed off for the umptennth time about shit teammates (Cause Theirs always one that follows you without a silenced wepon, or stands in the doorway so someone gets a 4way Nub Tub) I treid it. It was okay, Its kinda stupid how you dont get assists. Or how things like depending on what team your on, Some Equipment wont appar on sit rep/ heart beats. (Not that I use those) But apart from the matches where I joined when the top dude had 20 kills, I came in the top 3 every time.

Which reminds me, Treyarch, If you can read this PUT A FUCKING OPTION FOR JOINING FUCKING SESSIONS. FUCK.

Dont say they wont see this. Someone out of the whole of treyarch (Or who knows someone who does who can tell them) Must go on Newgrounds. Who Will Probaly see this post.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-26 00:04:42

At 8/25/10 07:22 PM, chubzilla100 wrote:
Which reminds me, Treyarch, If you can read this PUT A FUCKING OPTION FOR JOINING FUCKING SESSIONS. FUCK.

It would be nice!

The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-26 02:01:43

Don't you guys just like to pick up a Bling weapon on the ground and say "Yeah! A free perk!" to yourself?

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-26 07:35:58

At 8/26/10 02:01 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Don't you guys just like to pick up a Bling weapon on the ground and say "Yeah! A free perk!" to yourself?

Yeah, I was playing Team Tac the other day with my mates. I was using The ACR w/Acog OMA. I Had just Unlocked it, so I was just getting used to it. I got about 4-1 with it and ran out of ammo. I was just about to OMA some more, when this 10th dude ran past. I Knifed him (Ninja, not Commando) and he droped an ACR Blinged Silencer Acog, Full Ammo. Using this we won that round (Capture the flag) 28-1. Shamme I din't have Nuke on. . .

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-26 10:29:51

At 8/26/10 02:01 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Don't you guys just like to pick up a Bling weapon on the ground and say "Yeah! A free perk!" to yourself?

The best is when you pick up someones weapon and kill them with it.

It makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-26 11:42:36

At 8/26/10 10:29 AM, DarkSoldier wrote:
The best is when you pick up someones weapon and kill them with it.

It makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

And then they call you a hacker because you've got 4 perks. It's always fun when people start shouting at me, and I can't shout back because I don't have a mic. Then they rage quit because I'm "ignoring them".

It's quite amusing. Typically I swap out my secondary (if it's a pistol, anyway) to another automatic rifle, but not if I've got a shotgun or a launcher.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-26 14:40:22

At 8/26/10 01:10 PM, simple-but-sandy wrote:
I'm thinking: Yeah, someone must think my loadout is good if they're using it...

I remember once I was using The M21 Acog, I won A Demolition match 54-12 or somthing (This was 4th Prestige) The next match I 4/6 of the peole on the other team were using it, and some on mine aswell.

I was like, yeeeeeeeeeah

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-26 20:49:02

I need a partner for Spec ops on teh ps3, anyone help?

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-26 23:12:22

I always feel unneccessarily smug when I see that someone is copycatting me.

I'm thinking: Yeah, someone must think my loadout is good if they're using it...

Haha! It's the best. I just can't help myself but think... "It's not the weapon... it's the way you use it." when someone copycat's me :P

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-27 09:00:08

At 8/26/10 11:12 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Haha! It's the best. I just can't help myself but think... "It's not the weapon... it's the way you use it." when someone copycat's me :P

How do you mean? Normaly theres only one way to use a class, maybe rush or camp. But noramly you only do one thing with a certin class. These guys copied my whole class. (Apart from deathstreak, they didn't see that teehee)

I dont even really know what im saying anymore. Im just rambling or somthing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-27 13:43:11

At 8/27/10 09:00 AM, chubzilla100 wrote:
At 8/26/10 11:12 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Haha! It's the best. I just can't help myself but think... "It's not the weapon... it's the way you use it." when someone copycat's me :P
How do you mean? Normaly theres only one way to use a class, maybe rush or camp. But noramly you only do one thing with a certin class. These guys copied my whole class. (Apart from deathstreak, they didn't see that teehee)

I dont even really know what im saying anymore. Im just rambling or somthing.

lol, i know what Duff is saying, say how i use UMP, rush and shoot maybe not how another person uses it, so it won't be good for them and they EPIC FAIl and well its wiered, but i love it.

BTW no one copies my class, because i use classes most other people use, like UMP, the only ones people copy are my Intervention, FAMAS and old riot shield they used to

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-28 00:42:56

At 8/26/10 11:12 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
I always feel unneccessarily smug when I see that someone is copycatting me.

Haha! It's the best. I just can't help myself but think... "It's not the weapon... it's the way you use it." when someone copycat's me :P

It sounds like...it's not all about the size of your banana....it's more the way you use it :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-30 04:28:51

I really need to know why some weapons just suck balls while others are awesome... I also need to know why you would make a game like this one?

Usually, when you select a weapon, you know there will be decisions to make. Give up some accuracy for more fire power, or drop some fire power for more fire rate. Stuff like that. But why is it, that you can pick any fucking gun, especially unaccurate guns like the MP5K and the TAR-21, use Stopping Power on it and just don't give a freakin shit about the weapon stats...

I know why... because you don't need to aim with these weapons, you just have to spray, and if two of your bullets just happen to hit the target... JACKPOT !!! You win !!!

Infinityward is retarded...

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-30 09:45:02

At 8/30/10 04:28 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: I know why... because you don't need to aim with these weapons, you just have to spray, and if two of your bullets just happen to hit the target... JACKPOT !!! You win !!!

Infinityward is retarded...

Just like How a Barret bullet gets a hitmarker to the neck. Or how knifing someones foot kills them instantly, while in the chest to get a hit marker. And the fact that someone with OMA has an umlimited supply of noob tubes, yet does not exploade when shot.

And many, many more.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-30 12:15:30

The reason why multiplayer fails is because IW made everything so EZMode, and listening to the retards that posted ideas in their forums for the game throughout its development didn't help matters either.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-08-30 17:54:43

At 8/30/10 04:32 PM, Torkelson wrote: bad as using it with the SCAR. That is the cheapest cunt of a gun in the whole game... The TAR is pretty jumpy and just "spraying and praying" with it dosn't really work to well... that's really my only justification for using it with stopping power.

It's too bad that there are tons of things in MW2 that make you go WTF!!!11!! OMG FUCK THIS SHIT I'M NEVER PLAYING THIS HUNK OF RAT CRAP AGAIN!!!! But... we do... The best thing i can think to do to avoid the rage, is to just realize that it is just a game... and that shit will get worse before it get's better... so you can either quit now, or keep playing and stop complaining...

The UMP is by far the worst, improved speed bigger clip and more damege, plus the silencer thing.

But talk about this for a "WTF!!!11!! OMG FUCK THIS SHIT I'M NEVER PLAYING THIS HUNK OF RAT CRAP AGAIN!!!! " moment. Playing domination on underpass, looking at C flag from the car park bit. Im about 5ft away from the door. We have C, and B. So they should be spawning at A, right? Well as im 5ft away from the door, this dude spawns in the doorway, looking at me (which is pretty near the edge of the map, so spawned looking that way anyway is >:( )and before I barley see him he lunges with commando. And tac knife.

I even watched kill cam and saw his last death.
Firstly Im pretty sure you dont spawn their, espesicaly looking that way.
Second he shouldn't be spawning near are team, others were at C as well
Thirdly he should be spawning at A, not C in our spawn
Fourthly his perk setup is just no. MLC with tac knife. I fucking mean, come on!

So... Whos got their BO pre-order in?

BBS Signature