00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

146,976 Views | 2,376 Replies

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-12-30 22:48:59

I don't get why you guys hate the M21 so much. I love it--it's got almost no recoil, a 10 round mag, and is semi-auto. A quick double-tap in the chest or a headshot takes people out very nicely.

In other news, just got TAR-21 Mastery. It was actually incredibly easy. I got FMJ this morning and got Extended Mags at 3:00 PM sharp. I don't know what I'll go for next, though. Perhaps the M4?

GT - mousseNG | Steam - mousseng

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-12-31 02:56:35

At 12/29/09 10:00 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Hello boys and girls (lulz, no girls in here :P)

Forget all you have ever heard about this game.
The best weapon class ever will now be revealed to you...

Intervention (w/ Thermal Scope)
TMP or P2000 (w/ Extended Mag)
Claymore (very important)
Scavenger or Scavenger Pro (most important)

With this particular class you can accomplish Everything. If you are good with Subs you will be able to use the TMP or P2000 as one (especially with extended mag). So, everytime you will be moving around to kill people or reach a good sniping spot, this side weapon will be your best friend. The big problem with these guns is that the amount of ammo you get with it when you spawn is ridiculously low and you end up most of the time running low on ammo after 1 or 2 kills. But with scavenger you will resupply as often as you want. And this is where it gets the most interresting. The scavenger perk will also give you claymores everytime you kill resupply on a dead body. So there is basically no limit to the number of claymores you will be able to place to cover your back. But remember you cannot carry more than one claymore with your equipment. And the Thermal Scope is also the best scope you can get with a sniper. Only advice I can give you is to avoid relying on the Thermal fonction because a lot of people are using the Cold Blooded perk, so they won't appear as White spots on your scope.

Biggest problem is to get the Thermal Scope because you will have to get 20 kills with the ACOG Scope. I'm sorry to tell you this. But if you didn't already try it out, you will understand my pain. The ACOG Scope with the snipers is a horrible attachment. You won't be able to see as far as any other scope would make you see and you also loose the "ability" to hold your breath when using it, making it the most innacurate long-range weapon in the game. These will be the hardest 20 kills you will ever have to get. But this pain in the ass is well worth it. The Thermal Scope is awesome.

So, happy hunting NG Clan :)

At 12/29/09 08:25 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote:

I know I haven't been in here in a while, but I still play why am I not on the list... :((((

What is you gamertag/psn/username?
please?

OMG CLICK HERE me owning in Modern Warfare 2 Gamebattles

and i don't know why i copied your post to my reply sorry

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-12-31 15:06:04

At 12/30/09 09:48 AM, Life-Stream wrote:
I actually prefer the ACOG scope to the thermal. I hate the thermal, and never use it on any weapon. For assault rifles you basically have to hip shot close enemies because the thermal has a bit of a zoom aswell and fucks you up on those close enemies. Well it does for me anyway.

The ACOG sucks only for the sniper rifles because it shortens your range and you can't hold your breath to aim. Result? Impossible to get headshots and you basically can't aim any better than an Assault Rifle, and the assault rifles are still more precise and full automatic. So the ACOG sucks for Snipers but is pretty good for Assault Rifles. But so far, I have not been able to use the ACOG on Subs like I was doing in CoD4. It's a little harder I would say :P

I think sniper rifles are the only weapons where thermal is really quite effective, but even still, i don't like them, but maybe that's just because i'm not a huge sniper user anyway.

Thermal is not really good on other guns. Like you said, you always find yourself shooting from the hip when you fight an enemy that is at close or medium range. It's only good for long range shots.

It may be more inaccurate than some other scopes, but it's really the only scope I can use on sniper rifles. The main advantage it has over normal sniper rifle scope, and thermal scope is that you don't get the outer black screen while aiming, so you can always see whats happening on screen.
It's also alot faster to react to if you quickly see someone, aim, and fire.

It's the only advantage I would say. But I never stay scoped in long enough for it to really affect my playing.

I also wanted to show off a little.
This is the result of a Domination match on Rundown. I got two harriers and two chopper gunner. Take a look :P

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-12-31 22:40:55

hey i was looking for a thread like this. I have a ps3 and my username is thejlcman. i just prestiged for 1st time

Thanks BabiesAteMyDingo for the sig!

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-12-31 22:43:58

At 12/31/09 03:06 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Thermal is not really good on other guns. Like you said, you always find yourself shooting from the hip when you fight an enemy that is at close or medium range. It's only good for long range shots.

I disagree. i use thermal with an ACR and i usually get a pretty good kdr. I like having better range and aiming that come with the thermal scope. combined with an assault rifle's shooting speed its rele awesome. and if an enemy is close by you can still kill them. shoot and whatever is white, stab them, or switch to secondary, so thermal does not mess up close quarters.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-12-31 22:45:54

At 12/31/09 03:06 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: I also wanted to show off a little.
This is the result of a Domination match on Rundown. I got two harriers and two chopper gunner. Take a look :P

o nice round! 65-9 right?

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-01 02:12:18

At 12/31/09 10:40 PM, teknoZombi wrote: hey i was looking for a thread like this. I have a ps3 and my username is thejlcman. i just prestiged for 1st time

Welcome and everybody watch this vid of me owning

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-01 02:19:06

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-01 17:51:06

At 1/1/10 02:19 AM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: Forgot the link

lol did u get first blood on the same guy 3 times in a row?

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-01 18:32:38

At 1/1/10 02:19 AM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: Forgot the link

Those were pretty average kills =/

Also I HATE THAT FUCKING SONG GRAAAAAAAAH

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-01 19:37:42

At 12/31/09 03:06 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: This is the result of a Domination match on Rundown. I got two harriers and two chopper gunner. Take a look :P

Fuuuu.....beats my best record of 44k-7d :(

nice

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-02 03:45:07

At 1/1/10 07:37 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 12/31/09 03:06 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: This is the result of a Domination match on Rundown. I got two harriers and two chopper gunner. Take a look :P
Fuuuu.....beats my best record of 44k-7d :(
nice

Thanks a lot, but remember it was not a TDM, cause otherwise my great number of kills would have ended the game. This was a domination match and when I started raping we were loosing, so I had a lot of time to kill enemies.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-02 04:57:57

GamerTag: NGDARX

hit me up for a game sometime, I'll change my clantag to NG right now :D

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-02 08:01:00

Got ACR Mastery, the title looks rubbish though. Not that I'm ever changing mine :P

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-02 09:45:51

At 1/2/10 08:01 AM, BobbaQ wrote: Got ACR Mastery, the title looks rubbish though. Not that I'm ever changing mine :P

Yeah, i don't like the Master titles either. I got 4 of them and never use them. BUT the 500 prestige kills title look even worse - that horrible grey colour >:(

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-02 16:02:27

what titles do you guys use? and do you stick with yours for a long period of time?

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-02 16:05:45

At 1/2/10 04:02 PM, teknoZombi wrote: what titles do you guys use? and do you stick with yours for a long period of time?

The Mastodon was one of my favorites. I was using it with the flask (emblem)
My favorite is still "Get to the Choppa!"
Thanks Arnold :)

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-02 16:36:41

At 1/2/10 04:02 PM, teknoZombi wrote: what titles do you guys use? and do you stick with yours for a long period of time?

I was using my Decathlete and Marathon Emblem for a while (not seen anyone else use it, decathlete) but then I got the Tiger Emblem and I've been using that, although when I get my Blademaster title I'll use that and the knife emblem or the lightweight emblem.

These things matter!

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-02 16:44:40

For titles I mostly use Look! No Hands!

And for my emblem I always use my little angry soldier. Whose head is square.

At 12/30/09 06:08 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Nearly on 4th prestige now.

TOO BAD YOUR RANK GOT RESET :3

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-02 23:56:55

i am in need of three special ops mission only veteran plays. can someone please help? also the game was easy the ending was nice but it feels like i need a better ending.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-03 00:23:53

As for titles, while I usually stick with one for a while, I will change around. Usually I'll go between STD, Blademaster, and TAR-21 (mastery). As for the emblem... um... I don't even remember what mine is. I never change it, though.

GT - mousseNG | Steam - mousseng

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-03 00:48:00

I use the AC130 Title most of the time.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-03 01:56:14

I mainly use <3 but sometimes I switch to The Mastodon
And for my emblem, I use the skull with a knife through it

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-03 04:00:20

At 1/3/10 01:56 AM, Lagamuffin wrote: I mainly use <3

So you go around hugging people? That's a nice strategy.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-03 13:19:00

i try to stick with the same titles for a very long time, and only change if i see a bunch of people with the same one

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-03 14:16:24

my current title is mad bomber with the skull on the riot shield

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-03 16:09:48

At 1/3/10 04:00 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 1/3/10 01:56 AM, Lagamuffin wrote: I mainly use <3
So you go around hugging people? That's a nice strategy.

It is lol, I have a bullet shield without having to use a Riot Shield

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-03 16:11:11

Level 59 1st prestige and getting super bored of the damn game, fallout 3 here I come.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-03 16:14:35

At 1/3/10 04:11 PM, Calintz wrote: Level 59 1st prestige and getting super bored of the damn game, fallout 3 here I come.

I think i'll try playing Hardcore S&D until I get from 54 to 70.
Then I can prestige again and lose all my camos. ;____;

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-01-03 17:13:03

At 1/3/10 04:11 PM, Calintz wrote: Level 59 1st prestige and getting super bored of the damn game, fallout 3 here I come.

whenever i get bored i just try playing in a way thats rele fun. like riot shield only, g18s only, kinfe only, etc.

BBS Signature