00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mihaithecool just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,656,719 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 16:54:43

At 10/3/04 04:49 PM, Lacie wrote: You are one of the good guys come back if you can.

We're all good guys, and he said he'd come back, but I don't know when he will. It's sad to see them all go, even if it is temporarily. Well, I guess you can't win 'em all.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 16:58:59

I just wan to know what job i start off. I need to know fast thnx.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 22:22:43

At 10/2/04 11:26 AM, _matt_ wrote: i hear you, there. ive been increasingly involved with real life stuff. fortunately, the time in between my classes allows me to still keep up with newgrounds (more or less)

uhh strauss? why did you post this? (mistake im assuming)

anyway im back from up north, and i have many great tales to tell but its already around 9:30 here and i havent even taken a shower for school for tomorrow yet, so i will come back tomorrow afternoon whenever i get the chance to talk but for now - goodnight everyone

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 22:33:11

At 10/3/04 04:42 PM, SouthPhillyGangsta wrote: But like I said,WAY TO ENCOURAGE him to spam in a different part of the same site this section belongs to..

If you get my dirft,then good,if not oh well.

i get your drift. ive just been in a bad mood lately. sorry.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 22:37:32

At 10/3/04 10:33 PM, Strauss69 wrote:
At 10/3/04 04:42 PM, SouthPhillyGangsta wrote: But like I said,WAY TO ENCOURAGE him to spam in a different part of the same site this section belongs to..

If you get my dirft,then good,if not oh well.
i get your drift. ive just been in a bad mood lately. sorry.

Whats wrong hun, anything Lacie can help with.

Wait scratch that whats going on?

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-04 01:13:22

At 10/3/04 10:37 PM, Lacie wrote: Whats wrong hun, anything Lacie can help with.

Wait scratch that whats going on?

haha, no need to worry about me. i am not Ghost, and while i admit that your red hair is quite uniquely attractive, as is all red hair, i am immune to the 'redhead' charm. >:-)

otherwise, nothing is going on except that i think at times, people take the newgrounds bbs waaaaaay too seriously. i will defer to spg, and admit that people who perpetually flame are a pain in the ass, no matter where they are. however, i don't think such trivial matters should really be addressed with any concern. it's like people are actually OFFENDED at the fact that some dumbasses post spam. i mean, i remember, LONG before i became a member, Newgrounds was built on the freedom to not take everything seriously. i just don't like to see people having to watch their every step in this place so as not to offend someone.

on the other hand, though, i have seen what happens to forums when they are not regulated and they turn out to be a big waste of space and mess, so i guess a little moderation is in order. i just dont think the members need to take it so personally.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-04 04:20:59

At 10/4/04 01:13 AM, Strauss69 wrote:
haha, no need to worry about me. i am not Ghost, and while i admit that your red hair is quite uniquely attractive, as is all red hair, i am immune to the 'redhead' charm. >:-)

What about pink hair? Just wondering. ^^ sorta hard to have an immunity to a rarity like that huh? ::Poke::

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-04 06:23:16

Has speedy1234 found his calling yet? He was asking around in the provate forums about jobs, and I was wondering if he chose one.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-04 10:54:53

Hey guys I have a bit of an issue, BareNakedSneepioo thinks it's funny to copy my current sig and give them out. This is of course an attempt by him to bug me so I decided to just go all out and get my firends at the Mafia on notice. I don't want any flameings, but as former member I would like to ask strauss for some assistance.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-04 11:31:33

Haha nevermind it seems just posting here was threatening enough. Thanks Mafia. ^__^
Oh and Joic I'll miss seeing ya around buddy, get back on the BBS as soon as you have everything all sorted out.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-04 14:14:34

Hello boys and a few girls LOL.

We jump about a page a day thats good right?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-04 15:36:35

Well, cause I never got around to saying it, hi Red, nice to meet ya, bye SDG, the mafia lost a good person when you left, and I'm confused about all the chaos so its all back to regular for me.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-04 20:26:10

hi ppl i just wanted to say hy as i droped down. im soryy that i havent posted resently its just that im getting bombarded with h/w fucking school. any ways i wont be on very often but i will check on whats going on around the family. i hate the IB (international bacaluriate) fucks u over big time. so if i dont post to often dont worry im still in not that any one really cares or even knows who the fuck i am but still!!!!!!!
well thats all folks
see u ppl around

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-04 20:33:11

Ok. I'm not going to get all dramatic and shit, and try and pull a tear jerker. I'm just going to say it: I'm quiting the Mafia. I will say that this is a hard descision, being that I am this clubs oldest member, but... I just don't "feel" it anymore. So, it's been fun, but I'm out.
See you all later.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-04 20:36:14

At 10/4/04 06:23 AM, mr_trivia wrote: Has speedy1234 found his calling yet? He was asking around in the provate forums about jobs, and I was wondering if he chose one.

I want to be a hitman but i can't get anybody to anser me.
If you can help that would be great.
Plz plz help me out im so lost.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-04 22:19:35

Ok now im gettin pissed off. I havn't been ansered for at least two days i made a thred to speak with the god father i get made fun of. I ask to talk to you in the ng mafia thread i get ignored. I try to talk to you in the forums i get ignored. Im sick and tired of this shit plz stop ignoring me and listen to what i have to say. I thought that the mafia was a familly, i guesse not.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-04 22:43:53

At 10/4/04 08:33 PM, Twin_Uzis wrote: Ok. I'm not going to get all dramatic and shit, and try and pull a tear jerker. I'm just going to say it: I'm quiting the Mafia. I will say that this is a hard descision, being that I am this clubs oldest member, but... I just don't "feel" it anymore. So, it's been fun, but I'm out.
See you all later.

sorry to hear that. as the club's oldest member (besides ghost) you will truly be missed. but thanks for at least letting us know, unliike OTHER people *cough*CARMILLA*cough*. just kidding.
have fun in whatever you do.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 01:06:57

What's the deal with this club?

Why's everyone leaving?

Could this be getting like the NG Army?

Hmmmm,I wonder If I'm able to join here..

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 11:20:13

At 10/5/04 01:06 AM, SouthPhillyGangsta wrote: What's the deal with this club?

Why's everyone leaving?

Could this be getting like the NG Army?

Hmmmm,I wonder If I'm able to join here..

everyone's pretty much leaving because it's slowing down. it's not the summer anymore, and everyone's going back to school, or their jobs. no free time=no time invested in the club.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 14:37:08

At 10/5/04 11:20 AM, Strauss69 wrote: everyone's pretty much leaving because it's slowing down. it's not the summer anymore, and everyone's going back to school, or their jobs. no free time=no time invested in the club.

Yeah, it's true, alot of people have things to do, just like myself. I'll still be a member, but i'm not as active as everyone can see. I have so much to do, and i'm starting to seem to be getting a little stressed out while doing it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 15:49:05

Hi everyone just Lacie here.

Has anyone seen ghost?

he didnt leave did he?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 15:56:08

At 10/5/04 03:49 PM, Lacie wrote: Hi everyone just Lacie here.

Has anyone seen ghost?

he didnt leave did he?

He never said he was leaving did he? ..At least...I think he never said anything like that. Why ya think that? :/

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 18:00:03

Ok sorry Mafia but i must leave this club.

Due to situations that i was attacked by 2 people i wont name but it seems that someone didnt like how i posted around the forums.

Thease 2 people are connected to this club, and it seems that they had problems with me and i will just have to leave.

This was a fun place to post and i was just getting into it.

I want to thank Ghost for being so nice and letting me in and i do respect you and your club.

Also strause you also gave me a chance but it seems that i cant be in a club that i am not wanted the rest of you were fun to talk to.

Bye.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 18:13:11

Hey everyone :( Sorry to see you leave Uzi here is something for everyone to remember him bye his first post in the mafia. "Give everyone Uzis." -Twin_Uzis. I wasn't around back then but I bet some of the members remember that.

Whoever said that this place is turning into the NG army is wrong like Rocketman said its is just because people are starting school and they dont want to hurt the mafia by not being active, thats just a choice every member has to make. But hopefully people still keep in contact and say hi every once in a while thats always appreciated. Well I Will Talk To You All Later :)

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 18:22:37

I'm back!!!

sorry for my sudden absence, I got cxaught up in another fight. this time for racism. you all know that i feel strongly against that shit and of course I had to throw the first punch which caused the guys girlfriend to call the fucking cops. My friends booked while I stayed and continued to fight this guy. end results: assault, battery, and damage to the guy's bedroom window i threw him in to.

MY FUCKING CRAZY ASS LIFE.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 20:56:44

Ok so like i know i look dumb now but if its ok with everyone could i come back i just missed this place?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 21:01:45

At 10/5/04 08:56 PM, Lacie wrote: Ok so like i know i look dumb now but if its ok with everyone could i come back i just missed this place?

haha, that was the longest time i've seen anyone stay away lol.
I'm cool with you comin' back...not like you went out and flamed everyone and stuff like that.
Again i'm kool with it, but i guess i'll let Strauss handle it

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 21:08:13

hello everyone i am srry for my absence but now i will tell u that i am leaveing NG not forever juss awhile, i am in grade 10 now so i got a lot of work and shit to figure out in skool and in my personal life, so i leave u with one of my fav gif. ill talk to you all later... cya... and ill be back.. soon... dont forget me cause -RV- will never forget u all

NG Mafia

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 21:08:23

At 10/5/04 09:01 PM, -Rocketman- wrote:
At 10/5/04 08:56 PM, Lacie wrote: Ok so like i know i look dumb now but if its ok with everyone could i come back i just missed this place?
haha, that was the longest time i've seen anyone stay away lol.
I'm cool with you comin' back...not like you went out and flamed everyone and stuff like that.

yeah, i'm cool with it. there was no reason for you to quit anyway. and whoever was in the mafia and i find said something about you (since you were a mafia member at the time) will be disciplined

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-05 21:09:29

At 10/5/04 09:01 PM, -Rocketman- wrote:

Ok no problem i will wait for Strauss to decide thanks a bunch ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature