00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vaGnomeMagician just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,662,970 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-01 17:29:07

hey guys just wanted to post here to tell you i wont be on the forums, or on newgrounds for that matter, until sunday evening, i am going up north over the weekend - talk to you all later

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-01 18:05:18

Hey everyone hows it going. Congrats on the humungous promotion _matt_ hope you can do some good things for that area. And BigJoe do you have any plans with the hitmen stuff? I would really like to see them more active so we cant get more members.

I have been pretty busy lately thats why I am not posting everyday but I do try to look through most of the posts so I have an idea of whats going on. I just started basketball yeah I know its early but thats just the way it is. And that has been at the time that I usually get on the internet but also the time I do homework so I am trying to rearrange me scheadule. But other than that not much is happening. I will talk to you guys later.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-01 19:45:21

Hello Mafia just checking in and i sent in my application so still waiting on that.

Also wanted to see how everyone is doing.

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-01 21:52:05

At 10/1/04 07:45 PM, Lacie wrote: Hello Mafia just checking in and i sent in my application so still waiting on that.

allright, you've been accepted, red. welcome to the Family.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-02 08:30:57

I'm sorry I haven't posted here in a while...real life stuff has been going on.

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-02 11:26:36

At 10/2/04 08:30 AM, Joic wrote: I'm sorry I haven't posted here in a while...real life stuff has been going on.

i hear you, there. ive been increasingly involved with real life stuff. fortunately, the time in between my classes allows me to still keep up with newgrounds (more or less)

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-02 17:49:54

if you dont like it go away. count me in

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-02 18:44:23

Hey, I live. Whats going on with the mafia as of late? Am I even still in it?
And whats this shit I hear about people starting trouble and other people leaving? Say it aint so, say it aint so...

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-02 19:59:37

At 10/2/04 06:44 PM, blinkybabe101 wrote: Hey, I live. Whats going on with the mafia as of late? Am I even still in it?
And whats this shit I hear about people starting trouble and other people leaving? Say it aint so, say it aint so...

We're ALL glad to know youre still alive. stuff has been going on, mostly bullshit.
People have been starting trouble.
Other people left.
Sorry, but unfortunately, it IS so.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-02 21:59:48

Hello, I've been watching this club for a while
And i was wondereing if i can join. Whatever i have
to do i will do. I tried joining once but i was just a n00bie
Now im a higher level and ready to join.
Plz let me join.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-02 22:07:05

At 10/2/04 09:59 PM, speedy1234 wrote: Hello, I've been watching this club for a while
And i was wondereing if i can join. Whatever i have
to do i will do. I tried joining once but i was just a n00bie
Now im a higher level and ready to join.
Plz let me join.

I can't deny you personally, but i will say this to those who can : his posts are 1 or 2 liners... and somewhat spam... so short and spammy.

i would say build 50 good posts, and come back. Think quality, not quantity, comprende amigo?

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-02 22:09:49

Actually last time i came they told me to do this. They i can join but right then i lost internet connection and i was pissed. I do not want to this whole 50 post thing over again. Just plz let me join and if i screw up kick me out.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-02 22:42:32

Plz godfather just give me a chance. I wont do anything wrong. Just one chance.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-02 23:03:58

At 10/2/04 10:42 PM, speedy1234 wrote: Plz godfather just give me a chance. I wont do anything wrong. Just one chance.

ok, i checked out your posts. im gonna let you in, but you gotta work on making your posts longer (at least in here.) Click the link to the private forums in my sig and sign up under the same name to become an official member. Welcome to the family.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-02 23:09:23

i dont have a password

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 00:17:08

well... i registered im just waiting for the email now.
I hope it actually comes.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 03:09:14

At 10/1/04 09:52 PM, Strauss69 wrote:
At 10/1/04 07:45 PM, Lacie wrote: Hello Mafia just checking in and i sent in my application so still waiting on that.

allright, you've been accepted, red. welcome to the Family.

LOL Red I like that.

Thanks ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 08:55:08

Getting closer ive got 33 not posted any bbs messages in a while though.............

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 10:43:30

At 10/3/04 08:55 AM, DragonSpeaker wrote: Getting closer ive got 33 not posted any bbs messages in a while though.............

Dude what are you thinking!? That right there is a short spammy post that we dont like and the fact that you did it in here is even worse. Come on man think before you write.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 10:46:11

I must sadly say that I am taking my leave...yes I am leaving newgrounds for i don't know how long...Strauss I leave the demolitions in your hands...make it work bud.

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 10:54:46

At 10/3/04 10:46 AM, Joic wrote: I must sadly say that I am taking my leave...yes I am leaving newgrounds for i don't know how long...Strauss I leave the demolitions in your hands...make it work bud.

....ow....
Sorry to hear you are leaving Joic....
I cannot belive that all the old members are leaving.

Well, Joic
It's been a good run, and sense you are so busy with Life that's probably the wise dession(sp?)

Great time's in the Mafia ofcorse, don't ever forget them lol
Hopfully you come back on NG once in a while to see whats going on, But if not, then have a great life

Later Joic!
*Raises a Glass*
Cheers

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 10:58:15

At 10/3/04 10:54 AM, -Rocketman- wrote:
At 10/3/04 10:46 AM, Joic wrote: I must sadly say that I am taking my leave...yes I am leaving newgrounds for i don't know how long...Strauss I leave the demolitions in your hands...make it work bud.
....ow....
Sorry to hear you are leaving Joic....
I cannot belive that all the old members are leaving.

Well, Joic
It's been a good run, and sense you are so busy with Life that's probably the wise dession(sp?)

Great time's in the Mafia ofcorse, don't ever forget them lol
Hopfully you come back on NG once in a while to see whats going on, But if not, then have a great life

Later Joic!
*Raises a Glass*
Cheers

Dude I'll be back...I'm not going to die or something...it's just alot of stuff has to be done...
well this is my last post...cya guys.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 11:16:19

At 10/3/04 03:09 AM, Lacie wrote: LOL Red I like that.

Thanks ^_^

yeah, i have my own name for a lot of people in the Mafia. So I'm gonna call you Red from now on, seeing as it doesn't offend you.

Joic. I await your return, and I'll do my best to keep up demolitions, along with everything else until you come back. Good luck in whatever youre doing.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 11:25:43

At 10/3/04 11:17 AM, Harmo wrote: I pwn the mafia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

ATTENTION ALL MAFIA MEMBERS

we have been officially 'pwned' by Harmo. I suppose he is our new Godfather. Everyone listen to him now (i guess.)

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 12:39:07

At 10/3/04 11:17 AM, Harmo wrote: I pwn the mafia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Lol I dunno who this guy is but he has been posting alot of stuff just like this in alot of clubs. (what a dork)

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 13:40:54

At 10/3/04 11:08 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Well... to make posts in the Mafia only to tell that you are approaching 50 is a bad idea... This is bad looking. Why dont you go post some things in the General and dont spam in here?

So,let me get this straight...In other words,you're telling him to go spam in the General section of this site?And not do it here?

Wow,that's the most brilliant idea I've seen in my whole life..

Keep up the good job,NG Mafia.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 14:50:28

At 10/3/04 01:40 PM, SouthPhillyGangsta wrote: So,let me get this straight...In other words,you're telling him to go spam in the General section of this site?And not do it here?

Wow,that's the most brilliant idea I've seen in my whole life..

Keep up the good job,NG Mafia.

so let ME get this straight......we're supposed to give a damn about someone spamming in the General section. we're not mods, it's not our job, or our problem. everyone here is self-sufficient, and worries about their own members. it's up to moderators to keep the spamming down. thank you for your much-valued insight.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 15:14:44

Im not able to get into the secret mafia post something keeps screwing up plz help me out i havn't even been able to chose my position. I just want to do this fast so i dont have stay here for a long time.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 16:42:25

At 10/3/04 02:50 PM, Strauss69 wrote: so let ME get this straight......we're supposed to give a damn about someone spamming in the General section. we're not mods, it's not our job, or our problem. everyone here is self-sufficient, and worries about their own members. it's up to moderators to keep the spamming down. thank you for your much-valued insight.

But like I said,WAY TO ENCOURAGE him to spam in a different part of the same site this section belongs to..

If you get my dirft,then good,if not oh well.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-03 16:49:13

Sorry to see you go :(

You are one of the good guys come back if you can.

Gives joic a big hug and a kiss ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature