00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bowtotheman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,677,165 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-28 18:39:58

At 9/28/04 06:20 PM, Golden_Death wrote: At least 50 posts, huh? Well thats a shame for me isnt it..

not really i have reviewed your posts and you are eligible for a membership. that is if you want it. if so follow strauss69's sig to the private forums.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-28 18:42:12

At 9/28/04 05:58 PM, -Seraphim- wrote: Hey guys, I've been gone for a while. I kinda forgot about NG, but i'm back now and i wanted to know if I can still be in the Mafia?

you are always a member as long as "i quit" or "goodbye mafia" or anything like that doesn't come out of you

sorry for the double post...

matt, i am glad you like strauss' idea because i am planning on going with his plan and giving you and stick0 the positions

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-28 18:49:26

At 9/28/04 06:42 PM, Godfather_Ghost wrote: matt, i am glad you like strauss' idea because i am planning on going with his plan and giving you and stick0 the positions

All went exactly as planned, i got my job back and stick0 got a better job! but i guess you guys may want to see if stick0 wants the capo position, im pretty sure he would take it in a heart beat i just want to be sure, otherwise this all seems fine thanks again ghost & strauss (i plan to set up another private forum account shortly unless you can somehow salvage my old one)

Congrats Stick0!

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-28 19:02:52

At 9/28/04 06:49 PM, _matt_ wrote: (i plan to set up another private forum account shortly unless you can somehow salvage my old one)

make a new one, there is no way for me to revive your old one

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-28 19:22:12

Please look at my previous post Ghost and _matt_ I have already made my decision.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-28 21:20:25

At 9/28/04 07:20 PM, Basstard wrote: I would like to give my 1,000th post to the Mafia, for our Partnership that we have. I am still a member of the mafia. Only my shop is closed but that is something else now...

our partnership is everlasting in my view, and if you want we have a space for a shop in our private forums.

Anyways, Ghost I would like to talk to you over AIM.

I'll try to catch you, I am a busy man as you know

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-29 01:07:56

At 9/28/04 05:53 PM, stick0 wrote: BigJoe was givin the Hitman Capo position.
I thought it over and I like BigJoe and would be happy to work under him. So _matt_ good luck bro if you get the Sniper job.

sounds good. Matt if you would like to check out your new domain go right ahead. welcome back to the family and it's good to have you back home.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-29 07:27:01

At 9/28/04 11:12 AM, Strauss69 wrote: i'm sorry that people might have missed your original application. sometimes it gets busy around here. i checked you out (your post record i mean) and you seem good to go. just follow the link in my sig to sign up for the private forums under the same name as you use in newgrounds, and we'll get you set up. Welcome to the family.

Its ok i always go un-noticed but thanks for the information I will check out the link thanks much ^-^

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-29 08:42:18

Sorry I haven't been here, I recently got banned for 2 days for replying to spam. Now that sucked, but it doesn't matter, I've got a couple video games that keep me busy. So, any news I should catch up on? Anything at all? Oh, and welcome Lacie. I'll be your drug lord today, would you like any weed? :)

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-29 09:36:27

At 9/29/04 07:27 AM, Lacie wrote: Its ok i always go un-noticed but thanks for the information I will check out the link thanks much ^-^

...red-head...must keep calm. *calms self down* sorry, i err... have a thing for red heads. anyway welcome to the family, as you know I lead here. great to have you as part of the family. enjoy yourself

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-29 11:20:58

At 9/29/04 09:36 AM, Godfather_Ghost wrote:
At 9/29/04 07:27 AM, Lacie wrote: Its ok i always go un-noticed but thanks for the information I will check out the link thanks much ^-^
...red-head...must keep calm. *calms self down* sorry, i err... have a thing for red heads.

Wow, that's weird, same here. Ha ha.... some red heads aren't that hot though. XP

Ugh, I'm sick now. Stupid ass cold.... a little weed will clear this up! *takes a hit*

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-29 15:32:58

At 9/29/04 09:36 AM, Godfather_Ghost wrote: ...red-head...must keep calm. *calms self down* sorry, i err... have a thing for red heads. anyway welcome to the family, as you know I lead here. great to have you as part of the family. enjoy yourself

LOL thanks for the warm welcom.

It should be fun anything i should know or is that all in the forums?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-29 18:25:50

At 9/29/04 03:32 PM, Lacie wrote: LOL thanks for the warm welcom.

it's all in the forums. just click strauss' sig and you'll have everything there. like i said welcome. if i seem depressed I am.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-29 18:27:36

At 9/28/04 07:22 PM, stick0 wrote: Please look at my previous post Ghost and _matt_ I have already made my decision.

so you are giving me the sniper capo job? wow man, thanks

and i will be setting up the forum account today - once i get on my good computer later on (hopefully)

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-29 18:34:18

At 9/29/04 06:27 PM, _matt_ wrote: so you are giving me the sniper capo job? wow man, thanks

luck has it, you just got a mega promotion. Now for a little news on my life.

Friday night i wa out with the boys just bullshiting at a park with 2 girls who are friends of mine. the next night i was grounded for having a smart mouth. i was at home when i slipped on a rock and recieved a bruise. i got up and fell again recieving yet another bruise. and just my luck they look like hickies! now my girl has been pissed off by this and thinks I'm cheating, like WTF!?! and that is why I am depressed.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-29 19:10:01

At 9/29/04 06:25 PM, Godfather_Ghost wrote:
At 9/29/04 03:32 PM, Lacie wrote: LOL thanks for the warm welcom.

it's all in the forums. just click strauss' sig and you'll have everything there. like i said welcome. if i seem depressed I am.

Ok thanks.

Dont feel depressed.

sorry to hear about the girl trouble, if she really trusts you she will realise they are not hickies.

Lacie gives a big <HUG> to the godfather cheer up friend.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-29 20:13:04

ok i signed up for a Global account - thast the only thing it offered me my name is 'underscore matt underscore' (heh heh) but i need to apparently apply for an application, so i will send one in, who ever validates these applications please check your applicatiopn folder or whatever soon

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-29 20:49:39

At 9/29/04 08:28 PM, BigJoseph wrote: I approved you, welcome back.

Thanks, nice to talk to you again joe - ill be on the forums

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-30 00:31:13

At 9/29/04 07:43 PM, BigJoseph wrote: i guess saying you tripped on a rock would sound like a lame exuce though... LOL

I swear i will kill you, just don't fall asleep Joe or there will be a nasty picture of you on the internet. bwa hahahaha

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-30 05:56:50

At 9/29/04 07:43 PM, BigJoseph wrote:
Oh and welcome to the family Lacie! Unfortunatly tho, Ive always had some bad redhead experiences...

Really?

Us redheads cant be all that much trouble ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-30 18:32:29

At 9/30/04 05:56 AM, Lacie wrote: Us redheads cant be all that much trouble ^_^

heh, readheads are the source of all trouble!!! that's why i love them so much.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-30 18:36:52

At 9/29/04 09:36 AM, Godfather_Ghost wrote: ...red-head...must keep calm. *calms self down* sorry, i err... have a thing for red heads. anyway welcome to the family, as you know I lead here. great to have you as part of the family. enjoy yourself

No kidding!? and I thought I was the only one all this time!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-30 19:04:23

At 9/30/04 06:32 PM, Godfather_Ghost wrote: heh, readheads are the source of all trouble!!! that's why i love them so much.

*points to nepthys*

watch you tounge now - shes a big bad mod :(

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-30 19:17:15

At 9/30/04 07:04 PM, _matt_ wrote: *points to nepthys*

my statement still stands. even if mods readheads always and i mean ALWAYS get my ass in trouble. and like i said, I love them for it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-30 20:12:56

At 9/30/04 07:04 PM, _matt_ wrote: *points to nepthys*

i dont know why everyone is afraid of the mods, like theyre some kind of untouchable superpower. they're people just like everyone else,.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-30 20:19:17

At 9/30/04 08:12 PM, Strauss69 wrote: i dont know why everyone is afraid of the mods, like theyre some kind of untouchable superpower. they're people just like everyone else,.

EXCEPT for that whole banning thing... incase you didn't already know, i'll only be on on teh weekends, and i may have to leave the mafia ... temporarily due to school. Yeah, we'll see... otherwise, it's all good.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-30 20:53:49

At 9/30/04 08:19 PM, zee_deveel wrote:
EXCEPT for that whole banning thing...

yes, but in my experience, people only get banned when they do something wrong. i've never been banned, and never in my life have i seen

reason for ban: 'I don't like your face.'

or anything along those lines.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-09-30 23:28:19

At 9/30/04 08:53 PM, Strauss69 wrote: reason for ban: 'I don't like your face.'

if your that ugly that you get insulted over the net then, damn, you pretty ugly. And joseph, my first strike is tonight.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-01 11:12:08

Is it just me or does everyone ignore me? Heheh, I think you all ignore me, everyone does.... usually... the guy who did my sig didn't ignore me.... when I brought my request to attention that is. Anyways... sorry ghost bout your experience there with the rocks.... wait, how did you slip on a rock? Ha ha, I believe ya, don't worry. I am still the drug lord capo, right? Or is it even a job anymore? I heard it wasn't, but that's not fair, I don't wanna be a minion, no no no, just not fair. But.... anyways, I have a cold, and it really sucks, cause.... it's a cold. I hate this, I can hardly sleep, and I love my precious sleep..... godamm siblings.

Response to NG Mafia 2004-10-01 15:19:13

At 10/1/04 12:12 PM, fbipolux wrote: Wah I wanna get capo of something one day :D

Anyway, I know that I'm pretty rarely here theses times, but sorry for that, I'm busy on other things. Ya know, School and Diablo 2 mixed together gives work?

Diablo has always been a mystery to me. it's like tetris. no storyline, repetitive action, minimal reward. yet for some unexplicable reason, the game is more addictive than crack cocaine.