00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted KEIIPHOBIX supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Never-Ending Journey 2

35,748 Views | 413 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-13 16:48:35

At 8/13/09 04:46 AM, jamesb1995 wrote: And yes i think it was a good time for my character to appear, there couldnt have been a better time!

You keep spamming your lame-ass character, don't you realize that everyone hates it?!
Just go a few pages back and you will se

And its not your choice if i can join! Its up to zoidz whether i stay or go, its his thread, and i happen to be his friend!

I don't care if you are Zoid's friend or not, that's not an excuse for being a spammer.

So, stop being children, and think for more than 10 seconds about the picture youre about to make.

Age/Gender: 14
children, huh...?

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-13 18:37:01

At 8/13/09 02:52 PM, Zoidz wrote: Meanwhile, with people bickering shit everywhere, Zoid gets a exhausting headache.

jamesb joins in on the headache

mmm... spam...

Gain cool points!

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-13 19:00:35

At 8/13/09 06:37 PM, jamesb1995 wrote:
At 8/13/09 02:52 PM, Zoidz wrote: Meanwhile, with people bickering shit everywhere, Zoid gets a exhausting headache.
jamesb joins in on the headache

Holy shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-13 20:09:53

lol, looks like fishboy's sig. is going to kill Zoid with a headshot...

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-14 14:50:50

At 8/13/09 04:46 AM, jamesb1995 wrote:
Im actually trying to advaance the plot, sofar, all ive seen from you guys (aka. he ones who keep yelling: "NO SPAMMERS!!!1!!!1!1!!") is randomness. And yes i think it was a good time for my character to appear, there couldnt have been a better time!

You know, you don't HAVE to recycle your little uninteresting bee character ALL THE TIME. You could just, I dunno, not even add him. Or heck, you could even be original and design a character that fits the plot as opposed to some half-assed avatar that doesn't even fit.

And its not your choice if i can join! Its up to zoidz whether i stay or go, its his thread, and i happen to be his friend!

You know, when you said that, I immediately pictured you as some little kid trying to avoid a fight by telling others that his daddy is a kick boxer or something.
Something along the lines of, "You can't argue with me! I got connections with the OP! He's my friend so your opinions don't matter." I hate that attitude you got there, kid.

So, stop being children, and think for more than 10 seconds about the picture youre about to make.

Oh, don't even start that. Your pictures have no thought put into them. Here, I'm gonna quote one of the pictures you made and you tell me if you don't think it sounds crappy and rudimentary.

"and then suddenly Jamesb flew out of a plot portal, knocking Dex down an endless (?) pit."

Seriously, you had your friggin character literally fall from the sky and you think that that's "a good time for my character to appear, there couldnt have been a better time!"

But here's another one-
"Jamesb wakes up and emerges from a crate he was blasted into from the lazer"

Oooooh, but why stop there? Lets get some TNEJ1 quotes to prove my point, shall we?

"and then jamesb, seeing the commotion, flew in with the man's cat"

"you didn't think I would miss an epic adventure, did you?" - note: on this picture you merely copy/pasted your picture onto an existing one.

"Panel 1: Jamesb, seeing the dead monster, asked what we were going to do about all the pregnant women...

Panel 2: Zelldoom, conveniently spotted a time portal that... well... "worked"

Panel 3: Jamesb opens the machine and sees it is working properly

Panel 4: Jamesb, Zelldoom, and all the other MEN enter the portal."

So, you call other people's posts crappy, unthoughtful, and random when you post that time portals come out of nowhere (as well as that stupid bee).

Also, I think I'm witnessing a trend here... Yeah. Your posts don't advance the plot. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE POSTS was a picture of you shamelessly throwing your character in the story. Yep, you just keep posting in an attempt to shove your character in the story.

Oh, and take that blatantly traced .gif off your art submissions because you know damn well that you traced that.

Here's a picture. Good day.

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-14 15:07:47

At 8/13/09 08:09 PM, lolxxXDarkSideXxxlol wrote: lol, looks like fishboy's sig. is going to kill Zoid with a headshot...

that's just what i was thinking, hilarious :D

Drink tea and fuck bitches.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-14 15:33:41

also,can someone do a general overview of the stories recent events minus the spammy jamesb crap?
i have no idea whats happening

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-14 15:37:39

Well currently, Zoid and BG were abducted by an alien, and are currently on the moon (which has atmosphere for some reason), apparently about to check out a nearby moon base, The rest of the team were in a prison, and Verukt has just free'd them by busting out through the wall.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-14 15:40:46

thanks

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-14 16:04:18

At 8/14/09 02:50 PM, CefyJr wrote:
Here's a picture. Good day.

for some reason, i really saw that coming.
wish i was good at drawing, so i could help this thread.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-14 16:10:07

At 8/14/09 04:04 PM, portalwarpedJP wrote: wish i was good at drawing, so i could help this thread.

No-one can help this thread.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-14 19:07:21

At 8/14/09 04:10 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote:
At 8/14/09 04:04 PM, portalwarpedJP wrote: wish i was good at drawing, so i could help this thread.
No-one can help this thread.

Why are do you think this thread is such a fail? I only made this thread just for other users to have fun making a adventurous stroy. I don't don't see why you think this thread is so bad. And I don't why you think this thread is full of crap.

Just stop what you're doing. I don't why you're complaining about me. I don't know why you think I'm bad. Just stop!

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-14 22:54:47

Whoa, dude, something's wrong here...

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-15 06:05:08

At 8/14/09 10:54 PM, lolxxXDarkSideXxxlol wrote: Whoa, dude, something's wrong here...

PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-15 07:25:27

At 8/14/09 02:50 PM, CefyJr wrote: stuff

Damn, you really did your research there. Watertight post there.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-15 23:05:13

Not the best but still, its better than my others. And btw Cefy i was planning on doing that exact same thing with verrukt, lol. And as for jamesb, you may be 14 but thats no reason to be an annoying and immature prick.

PLEEZ STEEL MY SIGNICHUR

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-16 09:56:44

This is worse than I thought...

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-30 09:46:08

At 8/24/09 11:28 AM, Dexter3000 wrote: Yeah,i know the pic isn't too great.

Just like everything else you submit, the funny part is that while you know your pictures suck you continue to contribute.

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-30 17:54:21

I think I'll join this and do a page.

"I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!"

- Culex

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-30 18:40:19

At 8/24/09 11:28 AM, Dexter3000 wrote: Yeah,i know the pic isn't too great.

anywho,just as Bob was about to bust open the airvent somehow,someone had grabbed his arm...

Bob whipped around, and found himself face-to-face with a strange blue humanoid. Staring at him with three beady red eyes, his ninja-like clothing hid most of his features, while a small piece of clothing covered where, on a human, a mouth would be.

"I have come to aid you, for I have sensed your plight. You must be careful, for beyond that vent lies untold dangers and evil minion canon-fodder. Even now we are being watched... by a large surveillance camera you should have noticed earlier."

"How do you know this?"

"I read the sign over there."

With that the blue alien pointed to a large sign with red wording that sat beneath a large surveillance camera.

"I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!"

- Culex

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-08-30 18:43:10

Forgot the page... D'oh!

- Culex

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-09-10 02:05:36

LOL, its been a long time i havent seen this yet, Heya, Dont let it die! People are now caring less on this that its dying, I know we have lives and this is getting past, why dont you at least finish it?

Life with an Eternal Headache

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-09-10 07:38:14

At 9/10/09 02:05 AM, Zelldoom wrote: I know we have lives

Bloody well looks like it an all.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-09-10 08:53:50

is this going on the madness thing or space ?..

well here you go for madness :D ( randomness ) .___.

and for space .. " yeah i wanna tea, What happened ? "

did i understand this topic right ? :D lol

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-09-11 04:45:12

sorry for double post, but heres some random drawing ..

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-09-11 07:39:47

What do those have to do with the story?

- Culex

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-09-11 07:42:30

I'm giving up on trying to get whats happening, if ever a NEJ 3 arrives i will follow it closely and contribute, but let's face it, this one's gone to shit.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-09-11 08:01:48

At 9/11/09 07:42 AM, fishboy121 wrote: I'm giving up on trying to get whats happening, if ever a NEJ 3 arrives i will follow it closely and contribute, but let's face it, this one's gone to shit.

thx to me :D so " the end ! " .

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-09-11 08:33:55

You do realize we can just skip your posts, especially since you can do only one page at a time, and because you did more than one just so you could ruin it, your pages are now being ignored, thus making my page the last so far seeing as it actually follows the story, which is part of the rules.

- Culex

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-09-11 08:40:53

At 9/10/09 08:53 AM, kebabh wrote: is this going on the madness thing or space ?..

well here you go for madness :D ( randomness ) .___.

and for space .. " yeah i wanna tea, What happened ? "

did i understand this topic right ? :D lol

1) You can't draw.
2) You can't read (NOTICE THE FUCKING SUBJECT TITLE?!?!?)
3) This thread has NOTHING to do with Madness.
4) Your drawings have nothing to do with the story.
5) You don't listen to people.
6) You're spamming every single art thread you can find.

VIVRE CANADA LIBRE!!! VIVRE LE RÉPUBLIQUE CANADIENNE!!!

Fuck Ayn Rand