Be a Supporter!

The Never-Ending Journey 2

  • 20,598 Views
  • 528 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Glacier
Glacier
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 11th, 2009 @ 08:39 PM Reply

Little did they know that their was a bank robbery taking place already.

The Never-Ending Journey 2

dodo-man-1
dodo-man-1
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 11th, 2009 @ 09:10 PM Reply

Something I made. Hope you guys approve of it.

The Never-Ending Journey 2


"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"
|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature
Zoidz
Zoidz
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 11th, 2009 @ 11:10 PM Reply

At 7/11/09 09:15 AM, TheDaveAngle wrote: HA! finally! Count on me to be a steady contributor.

Zoidz was still confused "What's going on Giant black guy? Why are you kidnapping me?"

"Zoidz, my pale friend, we are all in terrible danger we must find Fishbourne, he will explain everything!"

Hey, Dave. I was hoping for you that you would join.


It's Zoid!
| My Youtube

Tehpivot
Tehpivot
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 11th, 2009 @ 11:32 PM Reply

Meanwhile, outside the bank, Scales prepares to move in.

The Never-Ending Journey 2


"Spend all night with him, youll wind up with a sore ass. Spend all night with me and youll wind up with a smart ass - Jedi's Groucho Ma impression"

BBS Signature
Glacier
Glacier
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 12:21 AM Reply

currently making mine gotta do something hopefully will post it by today, just reserving my spot

Zoidz
Zoidz
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 12:35 AM Reply

At 7/12/09 12:21 AM, angryglacier wrote: currently making mine gotta do something hopefully will post it by today, just reserving my spot

Sounds cool. :)

And yeah, everyone is allowed to call to draw the next scene, so to let other people know that you are in the works of drawing it.


It's Zoid!
| My Youtube

Zoidz
Zoidz
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 12:43 AM Reply

Also, if you see a guy, posting a Crappy-MS Paint-Stick Figure-Picture, then just ignore it. Because, it will cause a flame-war between you and the guy who posted the crappy picture, which I do not want to see.

I'm going to bed now, but I'll be back tomorrow. :)


It's Zoid!
| My Youtube

Glacier
Glacier
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 02:37 AM Reply

Grr.... Flash quit on me! I'm going to make a more crappy picture than I intended so don't expect much.

Dexter3000
Dexter3000
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 02:42 AM Reply

At 7/12/09 12:43 AM, Zoidz wrote: Also, if you see a guy, posting a Crappy-MS Paint-Stick Figure-Picture, then just ignore it. Because, it will cause a flame-war between you and the guy who posted the crappy picture, which I do not want to see.

I'm going to bed now, but I'll be back tomorrow. :)

Its already starting to get good!hopefully soon i can introduce my new character soon too.

fishboy121
fishboy121
  • Member since: Sep. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 07:04 AM Reply

If somebody else doesn't post soon than i will


Drink tea and fuck bitches.

fishboy121
fishboy121
  • Member since: Sep. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 07:29 AM Reply

in the middle of the robbery that wolf thing with a shotgun burst through the door causing the black guy to drop Zoidz and the cat

The Never-Ending Journey 2


Drink tea and fuck bitches.

Dexter3000
Dexter3000
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 07:52 AM Reply

At 7/12/09 07:29 AM, fishboy121 wrote: in the middle of the robbery that wolf thing with a shotgun burst through the door causing the black guy to drop Zoidz and the cat

Anyway,Scales then claimed he was a bounty hunter working for Henry Fishbourne to assasinate our 2 heroes!(note that i coloured it a little weird...)

guys,i have some good news...I downloaded Paint.Net! so you should expect to see anymore MS Paint drawings for this thread now.

(im still getting used to it,but it looks promising.now all i need is graphics tablet!)

The Never-Ending Journey 2

TheDaveAngle
TheDaveAngle
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 09:15 AM Reply

Working on the next bit gentlemen.

fishboy121
fishboy121
  • Member since: Sep. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 09:49 AM Reply

At 7/12/09 09:15 AM, TheDaveAngle wrote: Working on the next bit gentlemen.

I'm excited!!!


Drink tea and fuck bitches.

TheDaveAngle
TheDaveAngle
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 10:24 AM Reply

Scales seemed to have the upper hand on the duo, but unfortunately for him he was unaware of the ability that made the Giant Black Guy so formidable...

sucks to be him

The Never-Ending Journey 2

Tehpivot
Tehpivot
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 11:34 AM Reply

At 7/12/09 10:24 AM, TheDaveAngle wrote: Scales seemed to have the upper hand on the duo, but unfortunately for him he was unaware of the ability that made the Giant Black Guy so formidable...

sucks to be him

Yeah, I know.

The Never-Ending Journey 2


"Spend all night with him, youll wind up with a sore ass. Spend all night with me and youll wind up with a smart ass - Jedi's Groucho Ma impression"

BBS Signature
Dexter3000
Dexter3000
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 7/12/09 10:24 AM, TheDaveAngle wrote: Scales seemed to have the upper hand on the duo, but unfortunately for him he was unaware of the ability that made the Giant Black Guy so formidable...

sucks to be him

Guys...its my first Paint.net picture!im still getting used to how it works,but its a joy to use.

anywho,after Scales was obliterated by the big guy,someone had heard the noise.(guess who? :3)

Hopefully this'll be the introduction of my new character.(you can probably guess who it is.)although,if think i'll fuck this art thread up with it,please say.

The Never-Ending Journey 2

Zoidz
Zoidz
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 01:29 PM Reply

At 7/12/09 11:37 AM, Dexter3000 wrote: Guys...its my first Paint.net picture!im still getting used to how it works,but its a joy to use.

anywho,after Scales was obliterated by the big guy,someone had heard the noise.(guess who? :3)

Hopefully this'll be the introduction of my new character.(you can probably guess who it is.)although,if think i'll fuck this art thread up with it,please say.

I'm glad that you follow my advice on getting Paint.net, Dex!
I will be working on the next scene.


It's Zoid!
| My Youtube

Dexter3000
Dexter3000
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 01:38 PM Reply

At 7/12/09 01:29 PM, Zoidz wrote:
I'm glad that you follow my advice on getting Paint.net, Dex!
I will be working on the next scene.

Thankyou Zoidz.some of the drawing tools seem suspiciously like the ones in Flash,but its an awesome drawing program,so yeah.

Glacier
Glacier
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 01:50 PM Reply

uhh.... Guys didn't you read my post?

Zoidz
Zoidz
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 02:55 PM Reply

At 7/12/09 01:38 PM, Dexter3000 wrote:
At 7/12/09 01:29 PM, Zoidz wrote:
I'm glad that you follow my advice on getting Paint.net, Dex!
I will be working on the next scene.
Thankyou Zoidz.some of the drawing tools seem suspiciously like the ones in Flash,but its an awesome drawing program,so yeah.

No problem, Dex! :)

Anywho, meanwhile on the other wall of the bank, Part of thw wall suddenly blew up, revealing three armed men wearing gas masks.

The Never-Ending Journey 2


It's Zoid!
| My Youtube

Tehpivot
Tehpivot
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 03:08 PM Reply

At 7/12/09 02:55 PM, Zoidz wrote: Anywho, meanwhile on the other wall of the bank, Part of thw wall suddenly blew up, revealing three armed men wearing gas masks.

Then why do they only have two arms?


"Spend all night with him, youll wind up with a sore ass. Spend all night with me and youll wind up with a smart ass - Jedi's Groucho Ma impression"

BBS Signature
Zoidz
Zoidz
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 03:14 PM Reply

At 7/12/09 03:08 PM, Tehpivot wrote:
At 7/12/09 02:55 PM, Zoidz wrote: Anywho, meanwhile on the other wall of the bank, Part of thw wall suddenly blew up, revealing three armed men wearing gas masks.
Then why do they only have two arms?

No, by "armed", it's mean you are wearing protective gear, or something like that.


It's Zoid!
| My Youtube

mikailus
mikailus
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 03:15 PM Reply

Ned shat his pants from the awesomeness of this whole scene!!! 8-O

The Never-Ending Journey 2


VIVRE CANADA LIBRE!!! VIVRE LE RÉPUBLIQUE CANADIENNE!!!
Fuck Ayn Rand

TheDaveAngle
TheDaveAngle
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 03:16 PM Reply

Ok I'm doing the next bit.

Glacier
Glacier
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 03:19 PM Reply

Here it is hopefully this will only be my crappy one.

If you can't read the words they read:

???:I have a visual feed of the area carry on the mission

Criminal:Sir there's some sort of dinasour thing it stepped in wait... The dinasour thing has a gun!

???:It doesn't matter, I want you to take that thing out

Criminal: yes sir

Criminal:sir there's...

*laser beam*

The Never-Ending Journey 2

Tehpivot
Tehpivot
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 03:19 PM Reply

At 7/12/09 03:14 PM, Zoidz wrote: No, by "armed", it's mean you are wearing protective gear, or something like that.

I know, but I saw the opportunity.


"Spend all night with him, youll wind up with a sore ass. Spend all night with me and youll wind up with a smart ass - Jedi's Groucho Ma impression"

BBS Signature
Glacier
Glacier
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 03:22 PM Reply

At 7/12/09 03:16 PM, TheDaveAngle wrote: Ok I'm doing the next bit.

Oh sorry dave

TheDaveAngle
TheDaveAngle
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 03:24 PM Reply

Don't worry pivot, my shot still fits in, I'm still working so everyone hold up for a bit

TheDaveAngle
TheDaveAngle
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 03:28 PM Reply

At 7/12/09 03:24 PM, TheDaveAngle wrote: Don't worry pivot, my shot still fits in, I'm still working so everyone hold up for a bit

I mean Glacier

got the names mixed up.