00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Never-Ending Journey 2

35,641 Views | 413 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 14:18:51

Then, the vault turned his head towards Zoid. He lick lips, slowly staring at him. Zoid, knew that he was going to be dinner.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 14:21:07

Me next.

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned, and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 14:25:56

Why do I know what is coming?

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 14:29:27

Well i thougt it would take more than a month for the part 2 to happen, of course i will do something, but Heya Zoidz, can you explain me what are all trying to do?, Its kinda confusing all the characters. Which characters are active and which not?The only thing i know is that you are in a bank and you are fighting a big bacon. Please you goota tell me so i can do something this afternoon. Really i think this is more confusing than "TNEJ1"

Also I could help you with the flash, I know a bit about encoding, Maybe more in the Art gallery, and Menu bars. those kind of stuff.

Life with an Eternal Headache

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 14:30:59

At 7/14/09 02:25 PM, TheDaveAngle wrote: Why do I know what is coming?

Jesus Christ comes from the window, takes Zoidz to a striptease club and they eat a pie, but Chuck Norris comes from nowhere and he says "No pie for you!! >:(", and he steals the pie, then Jesus takes some steroids and chases Chuck Norris till death, or until they both fall from a cliff and when they impact into the ground they make a big-ass atomic explosion that destroys the whole universe.
THE END
:D

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 14:32:05

At 7/14/09 02:21 PM, daniel123297 wrote: Me next.

Wait, no.

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned, and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 14:42:49

At 7/14/09 02:32 PM, daniel123297 wrote:
At 7/14/09 02:21 PM, daniel123297 wrote: Me next.
Wait, no.

Whatever, someone just hurry up and draw some Dynamic shots of Zoid and Dexter fighting a giant Vault worm.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 15:02:00

The giant thing has been defeated!!

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 15:06:57

lemme go next!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drink tea and fuck bitches.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 15:32:33

here

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 15:47:33

At 7/14/09 03:32 PM, fishboy121 wrote: here

but an hour after they left...

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 15:53:48

It's furious, it begins to smash it's way out of the vault to reach the soft earth on the outside where it can tunnel easily and follow the Team, it'll catch up eventually.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 16:19:47

At 7/14/09 02:29 PM, Zelldoom wrote: Well i thougt it would take more than a month for the part 2 to happen, of course i will do something, but Heya Zoidz, can you explain me what are all trying to do?, Its kinda confusing all the characters. Which characters are active and which not?The only thing i know is that you are in a bank and you are fighting a big bacon. Please you goota tell me so i can do something this afternoon. Really i think this is more confusing than "TNEJ1"

Also I could help you with the flash, I know a bit about encoding, Maybe more in the Art gallery, and Menu bars. those kind of stuff.

Well, my character press some button, which a bacon-looking thingy popped out to me. Thoughting was a bacon it was a little snapping creature, but for some reason it transformed some giant meat-eating earthworm. Now, we are trying kill the hungry beast. (I think.)

Also, sure you can help with the flash! I will PM you with some of my ideas, if you're interesting. :)

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 16:24:22

At 7/14/09 03:53 PM, TheDaveAngle wrote: It's furious, it begins to smash it's way out of the vault to reach the soft earth on the outside where it can tunnel easily and follow the Team, it'll catch up eventually.

I will do the next scene.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 17:01:10

Meanwhile, Henry Fishbroune Jr. starts his father's request of capturing Zoid. But, having know idea where this pale kid is, the journey could be diificult.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 17:18:27

Let's have a head count, on fishboy's last post, there's characters Zoid, Dexter, Black Guy, Stick guy with rifle......who's the fifth guy?

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 17:27:29

At 7/14/09 05:18 PM, TheDaveAngle wrote: Let's have a head count, on fishboy's last post, there's characters Zoid, Dexter, Black Guy, Stick guy with rifle......who's the fifth guy?

I have no clue.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 17:37:14

ah well, I'm gonna make another shot now to establish what's going on.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 17:43:31

unbeknownst to fishbourne jr he was going the wrong way up the freeway to get to the 5 adventurers, however Fishboy was soaring towards their location, with the aim of aiding the adventurers

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 17:45:07

the 5th was that guy who had the sword, also i figured it was time for me to introduce my character without affecting the story too much

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 17:48:33

Ok, for the good of the story no more new characters unless some leave or die, otherwise it's gonna go crazy, we all know what happens when every contributor tries to introduce a character.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 17:51:40

At 7/14/09 05:48 PM, TheDaveAngle wrote: Ok, for the good of the story no more new characters unless some leave or die, otherwise it's gonna go crazy, we all know what happens when every contributor tries to introduce a character.

does mine still count, cos' i didn't get a character in the last NEJ

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 17:56:41

At 7/14/09 05:51 PM, fishboy121 wrote:
At 7/14/09 05:48 PM, TheDaveAngle wrote: Ok, for the good of the story no more new characters unless some leave or die, otherwise it's gonna go crazy, we all know what happens when every contributor tries to introduce a character.

I don't wanna seem like I'm trying to take over, I just wanna make sure that things don't get so conflicted with characters that it gets difficult to move the plot anywhere, could save your character for later or something? I'm trying to get the current characters into the start of a new segment.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 18:00:17

i may have to make a poster for this once the plot get going more

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 18:08:57

I really believe that may not be a good idea for me, i have seen that in one day, at leat 30 or more post are made, Which gives me no chance to introduce myself and my character, because i can only do drawings in computer at night, and zoidz and all the gang from TNEJ1 knowed that. Zoidz can you at least let the characters that were included on TNEJ1 appear again here, plz?

Life with an Eternal Headache

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 18:11:39

CHAPTER TWO

It was quiet.... no one dared speak, BG sat focused driving the Van, Zoid stared onwards pensievely, Dexter sat, leant against a wall, probably wondering what he had got himself into, while the stick man, stood, smoking a cigarette moodilly.

They'd failed in their mission at the bank, there was no money in the bank, just a dreadful mutant worm, it seemed strange though, almost as if there was more to the situation then met the eye, Zoid suspected that fishbourne had something to do with it.

They were gonna have to decide what to do next, they couldn't keep driving around aimlessly forever...

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 18:20:25

At 7/14/09 05:56 PM, TheDaveAngle wrote:
At 7/14/09 05:51 PM, fishboy121 wrote:
I don't wanna seem like I'm trying to take over, I just wanna make sure that things don't get so conflicted with characters that it gets difficult to move the plot anywhere, could save your character for later or something? I'm trying to get the current characters into the start of a new segment.

Yeah, to prevent a flood of people adding random characters into the story, we will just have the four current character for now (But like Dave said, you can save it for later on in the story. :D ), which are:

Zoidz's character: Zoid
The Giant Black Guy
Dexter3000's character: Dec
Daniel's character: Stick Figure with Rifle

ALSO: If yoiu want to add a character/villian into the story later, it has to be improved by ME.

That's all.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 18:23:06

At 7/14/09 06:08 PM, Zelldoom wrote:
I really believe that may not be a good idea for me, i have seen that in one day, at leat 30 or more post are made, Which gives me no chance to introduce myself and my character, because i can only do drawings in computer at night, and zoidz and all the gang from TNEJ1 knowed that. Zoidz can you at least let the characters that were included on TNEJ1 appear again here, plz?

It's ok when a character is introduced properly, it's just when people get self-important and try to "muscle" their own characters in, then the story becomes clogged up and doesn't proceed anywhere, so if anyone wants to introduce a character they should do it with some thought, rather then just throwing something random in that is "happening nearby", it may be more difficult that way, but it makes much more sense and doesn't cause so much confusion, plus if there's too many characters there's much more stuff to cover and draw. Sorry to be lecturing but if there isn't any order, a story thread collapses under it's own weight.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 18:27:40

At 7/14/09 06:08 PM, Zelldoom wrote:

Well yeah sure, we have the black guy returned, and you may returned you character, Zelldoom.

But, I think it would be too many if we have the new character, and the characters people created back in TNEJ1 all together at once. But, we have the characters from TNEJ1 make some minor appearances.

Feel free to add your character into the story. :)

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey 2 2009-07-14 19:21:37

meanwhile during the same time, an uncany alliance was made

BBS Signature