00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

froggartfrog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

787,183 Views | 8,819 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-06 10:15:02

I honestly don't know what people's problem with this piece is. I poured my heart into this and feel that I deserve a high score. At least a 3.75. Anyway, would anyone care to review this piece? Keep in mind, though...I am rather proud of this one.

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-07 00:21:27

Hi, I don't mean to whine but you didn't include my review request on that update list. I posted a request a few days ago for my song "Cheaters and Liars." I'm not sure if I didn't post it correctly but I still haven't gotten a review, so I was just wondering.

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-07 22:38:42

Hello!
I just posted my new song
and i really want an honest opinion of what you guys think about it
so can you guys click here
(it's a techno song)

I make techno music :3

SoundCloud

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-08 12:32:37

a month ago i asked a review for two songs of mine, now, a month later there aren't reviews, at the page of my songs:
this may be the cause:

newgrounds is trolling me
Obama is trolling me
you guys are trolling me

But i would like my songs get reviewed
mainly:

and second:

i hope this doesnt count to my song, because this is more of a complaint
please do NOT take it too personally!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-08 19:56:22

Might I join you fine people?

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-08 21:44:21

At 11/7/12 01:03 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Did not add as that is an audio project link and we can't view it unless one of us was being invited to look at it as a collaborator or beta tester.

ah. i knew i messed it up somehow... i shall fix it. and repost it.

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-08 21:46:02

if this doesn't work then i have no idea what im doing.

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-09 12:37:39

Attempted at Goa.

some good reviews would be nice. :)

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-10 00:10:23

Hey RRC people: Some thoughtful feedback on this track would be siickkkck

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-10 18:14:49

At 11/10/12 06:09 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 11/10/12 04:34 PM, Ninja-Vanish-Music wrote:
Only three at a time. Choose the three you want us to review.

My apologies. Is there a way I can edit my post?

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-10 18:55:30

New member. Decided I would branch out and share some of my music with my peer group. I've added six of my works to my page, so feel free to have a listen to any/all that you'd like. I've included three here. Always appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-10 21:30:32

Please and thank you. Brutal honesty is a must.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-10 21:46:09

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-10 21:48:00

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-11 13:44:50

Hate to say this, but I spent a loada time on it and only got the 1 review (which was someone I brainstormed improvements with anyway). And I remember one of my older animations that got put in a group getting waaay more views than this!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-11 17:23:10

i'm still waiting for the review's ... :/
i posted 1 song here twice(nebula), and still no review , and the other one call'd "song of healing cover"
NO REVIEW ....

guys....really???
wtf?

my YouTube channel :

http://www.youtube.com/predatorX9

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-11 17:29:09

At 11/11/12 05:23 PM, predatorX9 wrote: i'm still waiting for the review's ... :/
i posted 1 song here twice(nebula), and still no review , and the other one call'd "song of healing cover"
NO REVIEW ....

guys....really???
wtf?

same problem here, i know how you feel

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-12 04:40:09

There are two loops that I've been kind of excited about for a while, but neither of them has any reviews yet. I can understand why loops wouldn't really get reviewed as much as songs, but one or two reviews would definitely be appreciated!

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-13 02:43:37

At 11/8/12 07:56 PM, bassfiddlejones wrote: Might I join you fine people?

Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but I don't think your reviews go in depth enough. Your game reviews act as a perfect example of this. You only write about one or two sentences in each review not talking much about the content aside from "it's fun". What you have to do is explain why you think a game is fun or at least provide examples of specific parts you find enjoyable and vice versa. It seems that you're more partial to audio reviews judging by the fact that you go more in depth with them, but even some of those are kind of vague. The same principle applies to those as well. Explain why.

My advice to improve your review can be summed up as such:

Firstly, expand your horizons. You do a lot of audio reviews, that's all well and good, but try to become more versatile with your reviews. Review more movies or games, maybe even an art piece. Pretty soon, you'll find a system that works and you'll be able to express your feelings towards things more eloquently.

Secondly, don't be vague. It's never good for anyone when you just say something without any sort of base. Saying something is bad without providing an example or pointing out a specific area for them to improve does nothing besides get people angry. Saying something is good without providing examples doesn't allow any improvement either, it's just fluff.

Try utilizing these tactics and review more things. Practice makes perfect!

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-13 08:48:53

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-13 10:59:26

Hey I'm looking at getting some reviews for my latest game. Its a complete rebuild of our last game which some of you might have seen, Mo' Mentum.

We are looking for general feedback but any criticism on the difficulty of the game would be great.
Cheers for your time
Rob

p.s. we have received some feedback but since then we have released an update adding heart pickups amongst other things

Need help finding the right look for your game? I can help! hayes2D.com

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-13 19:45:58

Hey all,

I'm hoping to get some advice/reviews for a soundtrack loop I've been working on. It's a short glitch hop/funk sorta thing with some kick to it; please check it out!

Much obliged,

No.Ma.D.

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-15 10:15:43

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-15 13:20:12

I need some reviews on this, WILL RETURN THE FAVOR
I don't even know what genre it is, kinda like chill Ambient Electro and it's kinda Pop-like but not really with the vocals
Wish i had a singer but i had to do the vocals myself.

PLEASE!

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-16 11:38:44

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-16 16:51:22

Hello, RRC. I've made a new song and was wondering if you'd like to give it a listen.

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-17 11:26:20

Hello peoples! I have returned after a long absence of unmotivation and unproductivity to present to you... *drum roll* THIS!

Please review at your leisure.
As for rejoining the group, I don't think I'm ready just yet, as I am still working most days and my reviews would tend to be short and unhelpful due to daily exhaustion and stress. Possibly some time in the future. We'll see.
Keep being awesome!
-M3

Response to Review Request Club 2012-11-18 10:29:51

Hi everyone! I would just like to ask you if you could review my music above. I never get some good reviews ._. (And, by good reviews, I mean reviews that are actually helpful...)

BBS Signature