New Topic Respond to this Topic
Step
Step
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 19th, 2011 @ 02:17 PM Reply

I'm afraid I've already checked the requests and everything so update will be literally in a few minutes...

Review Request Club | PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS I BEG YOU | Formerly Supersteph54
I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for any Audio Portal-related help.

BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 19th, 2011 @ 02:25 PM Reply

I'm afraid I have to go soon so I won't have time to write in that much detail.

Overall it's not such a good update this time I'm afraid :(. We lost four members, two who requested to leave the club, and the stats aren't nearly as good as usual. SCTE3 is the only one who managed 100% and there were a few inactive members, but on the bright side XsakuX and Haggard did quite a few reviews and Coop and megakill did a decent amount too.

Maximum amount of RRC reviews on a request was 5 and no new milestones were reached today, but SCTE3 is close to 5000 points and we're one update away from 100 updates.

Enjoy the update.

--

Member's Update #99
[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
01 ) 7921 | 1232 / 2433 | 050.64% || 033 | 05 / 25 | 020.00% | Coop
02 ) 7823 | 1213 / 2437 | 049.77% || 051 | 08 / 25 | 032.00% | Haggard
03 ) 4800 | 0739 / 0788 | 093.78% || 160 | 25 / 25 | 100.00% | SCTE3
04 ) 3065 | 0455 / 2312 | 019.68% || 009 | 01 / 25 | 004.00% | Supersteph54
05 ) 0511 | 0081 / 0089 | 091.01% || 117 | 19 / 24 | 079.17% | XsakuX
06 ) 0424 | 0064 / 0143 | 044.76% || 003 | 00 / 24 | 000.00% | SkyeWintrest *
07 ) 0167 | 0025 / 0177 | 014.12% || 003 | 00 / 25 | 000.00% | NimbleKidX *
08 ) 0079 | 0013 / 0047 | 027.66% || 031 | 05 / 25 | 020.00% | megakill
09 ) 0073 | 0011 / 0146 | 007.53% || 000 | 00 / 25 | 000.00% | Xenophaje **
10 ) 0053 | 0010 / 0090 | 011.11% || 005 | 01 / 25 | 004.00% | Knuckstrike

The stars indicate for how long the user has been inactive in this club. "Inactive" means, that user hasn't gained any points by reviewing OR by posting.
*: User has been inactive last week
**: User has been inactive for the last two weeks
***: User has been inactive for the last three weeks

If you are inactive for more than three weeks AND if your completion rate falls below 20%, OR if you are inactive for more than four weeks, you are excluded from the list. You may rejoin this club, but your points will be lost.

Statistics:
*Requests This Week: 25
Total Requests All Time: 2412
Reviews Made This Week: 64
Total Reviews All Time: 7837
Average Per Member: 6.4
Average Per Request: 2.56
Sigs Forgotten: 3

*New to the List: None.
Leaving the List: MrMusicalLion, MeteorManMike, Soapbubble (on request) and sontuk (on request)

*All Requests Completed:
SCTE3

--

GUIDELINES/THREAD INFO

Review Request Club | PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS I BEG YOU | Formerly Supersteph54

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 19th, 2011 @ 02:44 PM Reply

At 9/19/11 02:25 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Member's Update #99

So, next update will be #100? If there aren't too many requests I should try for a 100% week for this occasion. :o

[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]

I hoped to get some more requests done, but real life tends to get in the way too much. ^^

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

XsakuX
XsakuX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 19th, 2011 @ 03:52 PM Reply

At 9/19/11 02:25 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:

on the bright side XsakuX and Haggard did quite a few reviews and Coop and megakill did a decent amount too.

Member's Update #99

Thanks for the update Steph; I too planned on doing more this afternoon/ morning (damn you real-life). :((

I actually just had to quit my job in RL... So I'll have plenty of free time to keep up on my review streak now -.-;

XsakuX
XsakuX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 19th, 2011 @ 03:57 PM Reply

At 9/19/11 02:25 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Leaving the List: MrMusicalLion, MeteorManMike, Soapbubble (on request) and sontuk (on request)

Sorry to see you guys go. (Although real life comes first) R.R.C. stats seemed to have been doing great last couple weeks :[

Step
Step
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 19th, 2011 @ 04:12 PM Reply

At 9/19/11 02:44 PM, Haggard wrote: So, next update will be #100? If there aren't too many requests I should try for a 100% week for this occasion. :o

I might do that too actually.

BBS Signature
SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 19th, 2011 @ 05:42 PM Reply

It's too bad. I really have barely enough time to look on here every other day, let alone review. I try to respond to reviews, but I find that takes up important work time. :c I'm barely finding the time to continue one song with the amount of homework I get and all my other activities, so... I'm afraid I may have to leave this next week as well. I'll say if I have to for sure though.

Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature
WizMystery
WizMystery
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 19th, 2011 @ 06:46 PM Reply

Upon review of my request posting habits it seems like I've only been posting once a month. I don't mean to bombard you with more audio but I'd really like to hear what you guys think of this one:

• Idyllic Memories
    Idyllic Memories by WizMystery

Click to listen.

Score
    4.15 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Ambient
    Popularity

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 19th, 2011 @ 08:13 PM Reply

Smallest list in awhile. I do believe a majority of the members should be capable of getting 100% this week actually. 18 requests and 8 of them are art and 10 are audio. Shortest list we have had in quite awhile though. Best of luck to everyone!!

Audio Requests (10)
KKS - Contact By KKSlider60
A Bowl of Spaghetti By James Graham (RampantMusik)
[FR] Void By Frasbr (Frazmaster)
2011 Rabidsquirl Voice Demo By Rabidssquirrel
[FR] Siege By Frasbr (Frazmaster)
[dj-Jo] Electric Cove By Joseph F (dj-Jo)
[Kieda] Yearning Hearts By Kieda
Bring Me To Life (Doan Remix) By Adam Doan (Herdunculus)
Krowe - Differences By Krowe (UncleSqueezins)
Idyllic Memories By WizMystery

Art Requests (8)
Jeo flys By Rennis5
Nightwolves By Ian (Aigis)
Dead of Winter By Ian (Aigis)
Nice job, Ross Fenton! By MisterTig
Ross Fenton and the Explosion By MisterTig
Room 1 By awesome1337
Room 1:The Scenes By awesome1337
The Tone Fulps By Ian (Aigis)

Extra Audio Requests (2)
[dj-Jo] Life Line By Joseph F (dj-Jo)
Ilanté - I am here, brother By Joseph F (dj-Jo)

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #10 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 19th, 2011 @ 08:25 PM Reply

At 9/19/11 07:45 AM, Soapbubble wrote: Sup, I'm leaving the RRC for now. I just don't have the time to sit on NG any more, I barely get the minutes needed to deposit every day. I'll probably pop by during the Christmas Vacation. Cheers =>

Well I hope you can continue to pop up for a few minutes every day to deposit at least. I feel for you though, real life comes before having fun in the free time. Farewell fellow 100% user. You shall be missed.

At 9/19/11 02:25 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: I'm afraid I have to go soon so I won't have time to write in that much detail.

That's alright.

Overall it's not such a good update this time I'm afraid :(. We lost four members, two who requested to leave the club, and the stats aren't nearly as good as usual. SCTE3 is the only one who managed 100% and there were a few inactive members, but on the bright side XsakuX and Haggard did quite a few reviews and Coop and megakill did a decent amount too.

Oh well, I guess I shall be the only getting 100% once again by myself as usual. Was fun having a couple of others reach it every week with me though. Fun times. Congrats to Coop and megakill as well on getting more than usual. Also congrats to XsakuX and Haggard on getting in a few more reviews too.

Maximum amount of RRC reviews on a request was 5 and no new milestones were reached today, but SCTE3 is close to 5000 points and we're one update away from 100 updates.

Oh yea!! Would be cool if I could get 5,000 points on the 100th update but there is not enough on the list to reach that goal I don't think sadly.

Member's Update #99

Just one more!!

If you can reach 8000 this week then best to you on that one. Would be the first one to ever get it ... followed closely by Haggard and eventually me.

Close to 8,000!

Wow, hilarious. Right on 4,800.

Nicely done!

08 ) 0079 | 0013 / 0047 | 027.66% || 031 | 05 / 25 | 020.00% | megakill

Hope you can get 100% this week, no pressure. Just relax and have fun with it as always.

Just one but it's cool.

Leaving the List: MrMusicalLion, MeteorManMike, Soapbubble (on request) and sontuk (on request)

Farewell to you all. Hope to see you all join again in the future. Farewell!

*All Requests Completed:
SCTE3

Looks like it's back to the usual amount.

At 9/19/11 03:52 PM, XsakuX wrote: I actually just had to quit my job in RL... So I'll have plenty of free time to keep up on my review streak now -.-;

What job did you have? I have college homework before doing anything here but meh. Won't get a job while doing college, would be a bit too much stress all at one time I think.

At 9/19/11 03:57 PM, XsakuX wrote:
At 9/19/11 02:25 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Leaving the List: MrMusicalLion, MeteorManMike, Soapbubble (on request) and sontuk (on request)
Sorry to see you guys go. (Although real life comes first) R.R.C. stats seemed to have been doing great last couple weeks :[

Indeed, I hope it can continue to do so. Aside from that, I think me, SuperSteph54, Coop, and Haggard are just the regulars here at all times.

At 9/19/11 05:42 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote: It's too bad. I really have barely enough time to look on here every other day, let alone review.

It's alright, if you can get one of the art pieces done then that is alright I think. No pressure on trying to get them all. Doing what you can and giving the author feedback is what counts.

I try to respond to reviews, but I find that takes up important work time. :c

Sometimes giving a shorter response that condenses what the review was telling you helps I guess. That or just responding with thanks for the review works too.

I'm barely finding the time to continue one song with the amount of homework I get and all my other activities, so... I'm afraid I may have to leave this next week as well. I'll say if I have to for sure though.

Homework and then having fun writing music on the side then coming here. Do homework, have fun with song, then what free time you got you can do whatever. Doing reviews here isn't being forced on you. You can review when you wish.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 19th, 2011 @ 08:26 PM Reply

NOTE - READ THESE RULES, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST. THEY ARE AN UPDATED VERSION OF THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST AND THEY HAVE NEW IMPORTANT RULES!

Hello! Welcome to the new Review Request Club thread. This thread is meant to give the club a fresh start and make it a pleasant place to stay. In order to do this, it goes without saying that you must follow the regular BBS rules and read the C&C Advice Thread before posting if you are new to this forum.

This club aims to increase the exposure of the most under-rated Newgrounds music, art and flash artists. The other major purpose of the club is to offer the Newgrounds artists high quality feedback so they can constantly improve their work.

To the requesters:
Every Newgrounds user is allowed to request a review as soon as he submitted something. To get your work reviewed, don't post here without thinking but follow these few rules:

- Post a direct link to the submission(s) you want reviewed.
- Make no more than 3 Flash and Art requests between two updates (that's one week), and no more than 3 Audio Requests between 5 updates (that's four weeks).
- Please respond to reviews, reviewers like it and some of them are statwho... oh wait, interested in stats.
- Be patient. Due to the points system, you may not see reviews until up to two weeks after you requested, or if you requested more than 1 Audio submission, you may not see reviews on your second submission up until 3 weeks after you requested, and you may not see reviews on your third submission up until 4 weeks after you requested.
- Do NOT request without posting a link, be kind, reviewers are not robots.
- Do NOT simply say "Review everything" or just link to your profile.
- Do NOT request reviews for the same submission more than once.
- Do NOT request reviews for a submission with over 50 reviews.
- Do NOT request reviews for spam. Spam is only there to annoy, not to be critically analyzed.
- Unless you are a club member, only request reviews for YOUR OWN submissions.

To the reviewers:
If you want to join the club and complete requests, simply post in the thread saying you would like to join. Then, regular members will go through your reviews and determine if they are good enough to be part of the club. Your reviews are required to be helpful, developed and well-organised. If you need help with writing good reviews, read Fro's guide to writing helpful reviews.

Once you are accepted, you can start reviewing stuff. If you are a new member of the club, once you understand how the point system works, please post - one or two days before the update - the total points you've earned during the week. This is considered as a sort of application form, and if you fail to do so, you will NOT be added to the club.

Points System:
List updaters will keep track of each member's points in order to build a list. You don't need to post your points before each update but you can keep track of your score on your own so any error can be fixed. This is how points are counted:

5 points for a review on a requested submission (movie, game, art, or audio).
1 point for writing "Review Request Club" at the bottom of a requested review.
3 points for posting at least once throughout the two weeks.
5 points for referring a new member (must mention you in first post).
7 points for reviewing all requests/recommendations between two updates.

Club Updates:
Each Sunday or Monday, a list of all the members is created, counting up their points, featuring various stats and posting a list of requested submissions. Assuming you review the submissions in that list, you will get points for them accordingly in the following members' update, around a week later.

Don't forget the lists are built and updated by humans so it may be possible the update is delayed due to various real life reasons. If it ever occurs, don't get mad; calm down and wait :).

Frequently Asked Questions:

Should we have an FAQ?
I don't know. It kinda seems like overkill.

Why a new thread?
The main idea was to give the club a new and fresh start. Since the old one was flooded by requests and not updated any more, the RRC regulars thought creating a new thread would be best for the club.

Should I link to the club in my forum signature?
There's no obligation to do so, but it's certainly appreciated. Remember that you can put a high number in place of the page number in the URL and if that page doesn't exist yet, Newgrounds will take you to the latest page, whatever it is. For example, "http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/107 2042/999" will take you to the latest page of this club.

RRC Signature?
Yes, at the end of each review, if you want you can write down 'Review Request Club'. There is no obligation to do so, but you'll get +1 point if you put the RRC signature in your review. You can add anything you want to it, E.G.: *Review Request Club*, |Review Request Club|, -Review Request Club-, etc, but as long as 'Review Request Club' is clearly written, you will get the point. You are also allowed to add the sig in any reviews other than requests in this club, as long as you are a club member yourself. It's all the more exposure for the club, and it's very much appreciated.

+1 point if I put the RRC signature in my review... I'm not sure if I get it correctly.
You gain 6 points for a review on a request with "Review Request Club" in the end of it, as opposed to 5 points if you hadn't added the signature at the end. If it's still not clear, read this.

Does the Review Request Club review for non-NG stuff?
No. It must be an NG submission. If you have a non-NG submission which you would like us to review, then use your common sense and upload it to NG. Also, we will only review using the 'Write a Review' method on submissions. We won't send reviews by PM, review in your newspost or review in any particular thread of yours.

Do I have to review all the requests?
No you don't have to, just do your best :). Though completing them all will give you 7 extra points.

Which requests should I review?
If you want to get points for the next member's update, look for the latest requests list in the club thread and review the requests from that list. If you review any requests from various posts in the thread which would have been posted after the latest requests list, you will be getting points for the member's update after the next one.

can u review allz mah flashz guise? kthxbai.
No.

If you have more questions, feel free to post about it in the thread or PM a member and if your question is frequently asked, it'll be added to the FAQ.

---

That's all about the club, though this new version of the club couldn't be opened without mentioning the old thread regulars who have made it a great place to spend time. Kudos to Freelance-Magician for creating the original club and to FattyWhale for maintaining it for so long. Thanks also to Sonofkirk for starting this new thread and doing many updates.

Have fun!

Useful links: RRC - The point system, clarified, Fro's Guide to Writing Helpful Reviews, Fro's Guide to Writing Good Reviews

Resources: Old Review Request Club thread, Club info, Google.

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 03:14 AM Reply

At 9/19/11 08:13 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Audio Requests (10)
Art Requests (8)

What, no flash requests? :(

Anyway, I really hope I can get all of them done this week. There's still some reports to do for uni as well as studying for a test at the end of the month, but hopefully I can squeeze out a few reviews each day.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 04:20 AM Reply

Congratulations on another good week, SCTE3. Feel bad leaving when I see just how many people leaved this week. Oh well, nothing that can be done about that. I'll probably be able to squeeze in a review now and again, but I couldn't stand watching my 100% disappear :P

AFK

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 09:29 AM Reply

At 9/20/11 03:14 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/19/11 08:13 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Audio Requests (10)
Art Requests (8)
What, no flash requests? :(

Nope but hey, it's pretty even which is better than being overloaded with a lot of audio requests right?

Anyway, I really hope I can get all of them done this week. There's still some reports to do for uni as well as studying for a test at the end of the month, but hopefully I can squeeze out a few reviews each day.

Ahh, university classes. Debating over whether I should continue and switch to one in two years or get a degree at the tech college. Just wondering since some people can become incredibly depressed after university due to being overqualified for one job and then the dream job they want is nearly impossible to get hired for.

At 9/20/11 04:20 AM, Soapbubble wrote: Congratulations on another good week, SCTE3. Feel bad leaving when I see just how many people leaved this week. Oh well, nothing that can be done about that. I'll probably be able to squeeze in a review now and again, but I couldn't stand watching my 100% disappear :P

Well I look forward to seeing a review here and there from you then. Best of luck at getting what needs to be done, done.

BBS Signature
Knuckstrike
Knuckstrike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 09:34 AM Reply

At 9/19/11 08:13 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Smallest list in awhile. I do believe a majority of the members should be capable of getting 100% this week actually. 18 requests and 8 of them are art and 10 are audio. Shortest list we have had in quite awhile though. Best of luck to everyone!!

Audio Requests (10)
KKS - Contact By KKSlider60
A Bowl of Spaghetti By James Graham (RampantMusik)
[FR] Void By Frasbr (Frazmaster)
2011 Rabidsquirl Voice Demo By Rabidssquirrel
[FR] Siege By Frasbr (Frazmaster)
[dj-Jo] Electric Cove By Joseph F (dj-Jo)
[Kieda] Yearning Hearts By Kieda
Bring Me To Life (Doan Remix) By Adam Doan (Herdunculus)
Krowe - Differences By Krowe (UncleSqueezins)
Idyllic Memories By WizMystery

Art Requests (8)
Jeo flys By Rennis5
Nightwolves By Ian (Aigis)
Dead of Winter By Ian (Aigis)
Nice job, Ross Fenton! By MisterTig
Ross Fenton and the Explosion By MisterTig
Room 1 By awesome1337
Room 1:The Scenes By awesome1337
The Tone Fulps By Ian (Aigis)

Extra Audio Requests (2)
[dj-Jo] Life Line By Joseph F (dj-Jo)
Ilant&eacute; - I am here, brother By Joseph F (dj-Jo)

No flash requests? Again? Ah well, at least I can review some art this week...

I might be mistaken, but shouldn't I get some points for posting within two updates? I don't care too much about points, so I don't mind if I don't get them, but it's more for clarification.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.
Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 09:45 AM Reply

At 9/20/11 09:34 AM, Knuckstrike wrote:
I might be mistaken, but shouldn't I get some points for posting within two updates? I don't care too much about points, so I don't mind if I don't get them, but it's more for clarification.

My bad, I did see your post in the thread when I was checking who posted throughout the week and who didn't but somehow I forgot to write that down in the spreadsheets :P.

It's fixed now, thanks for the heads up!

BBS Signature
KKSlider60
KKSlider60
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 09:55 AM Reply

Thanks for the reviews guys! You rock :D
Too bad Soap left, he was very active here. Keep up the awesome job ^^
KKS

Yhtomit
Yhtomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Animator
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 03:27 PM Reply

Hey. If you guys could take a look-see and review the latest Sketch Collab, that'd be great. Thanks in advance.

megakill
megakill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 03:51 PM Reply

All reviews are done!

Every single last one with the exception of one of the art requests because it was deleted before I could review it. Got the two extra audio reviews in too.

Only missed one sig I think, so that should be 120 points in total with the 7 extra for 100% included.

Good times.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 03:56 PM Reply

At 9/20/11 03:51 PM, megakill wrote: All reviews are done!

Every single last one with the exception of one of the art requests because it was deleted before I could review it. Got the two extra audio reviews in too.

Only missed one sig I think, so that should be 120 points in total with the 7 extra for 100% included.

Good times.

Awesome. I do that from time to time and get them all done in a short time span which reminds me... I'm coming close to 2,100 audio reviews and 400 art reviews. Awesome!

BBS Signature
megakill
megakill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 04:10 PM Reply

At 9/20/11 03:56 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Awesome. I do that from time to time and get them all done in a short time span which reminds me... I'm coming close to 2,100 audio reviews and 400 art reviews. Awesome!

Wow, you've clearly been hard at work! Congrats!

Step
Step
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 04:41 PM Reply

Good times.

Nice one. I've finished all of the Art Requests and one Audio Request, so I'm halfway there and the week isn't even halfway over yet. Gotta love being ahead of schedule.

Shame I know barely anything about Art, because my Art reviews weren't really that helpful...

BBS Signature
megakill
megakill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 20th, 2011 @ 04:45 PM Reply

At 9/20/11 04:41 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:

Good times.
Nice one. I've finished all of the Art Requests and one Audio Request, so I'm halfway there and the week isn't even halfway over yet. Gotta love being ahead of schedule.

Shame I know barely anything about Art, because my Art reviews weren't really that helpful...

Don't worry. I know nothing about art, so my reviews basically suck. Just give it your best. That's all anyone can ask. Quality, not quantity and all that...

mikkim
mikkim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 21st, 2011 @ 02:35 AM Reply

Please, if you could be so kind, review these:

and:

• Derivative of One
    Derivative of One by mikkim

Click to listen.

Score
    3.32 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

Thanks

SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 21st, 2011 @ 08:54 AM Reply

Thanks to everyone who reviewed my song last week. I finished it, and everybody's input was taken into account. Hopefully you'll all like the finished version. Review it if you want. SCET3, if you want to put this in the extra audio section so people don't have to review it, go ahead. Don't want to make it so there are more audio reviews that have to be reviewed than there already are. lol.

• ~SW~ Depth Charge
    ~SW~ Depth Charge by SkyeWintrest

Click to listen.

Score
    4.68 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

Enjoy.

Stuff.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 21st, 2011 @ 10:13 AM Reply

At 9/21/11 08:54 AM, SkyeWintrest wrote: Thanks to everyone who reviewed my song last week. I finished it, and everybody's input was taken into account. Hopefully you'll all like the finished version. Review it if you want. SCET3, if you want to put this in the extra audio section so people don't have to review it, go ahead. Don't want to make it so there are more audio reviews that have to be reviewed than there already are. lol.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 46801
Enjoy.

Will be going on main audio request list. It's the only request you have made thus far so don't worry, will review next week or maybe even later this week.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 21st, 2011 @ 11:12 AM Reply

Hello Review Request Club. I know this isn't my place to bring this up, but I figured it was the best place to say this. Perhaps it would be nice to open your doors to those who will be uploading their entries for this year's Madness Day. What do you say?

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 21st, 2011 @ 12:22 PM Reply

At 9/20/11 03:27 PM, Yhtomit wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57 9862

Finally, a Flash review request! I'll get to it now!

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 21st, 2011 @ 01:04 PM Reply

At 9/21/11 12:22 PM, Legnus wrote:
At 9/20/11 03:27 PM, Yhtomit wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57 9862
Finally, a Flash review request! I'll get to it now!

Dangit! Forgot to add [Review Request Club] at the end of the review!

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Review Request Club Sep. 21st, 2011 @ 01:21 PM Reply

@The-Great-One

I'm fairly sure that any reviews requested are fair game, as long as they don't have too many reviews already on them.

Stuff.

BBS Signature