00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Power of 3: Recruitment thread!

15,767 Views | 200 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 09:46:53

1) Looking for a person
2) I'm a programmer/ artist and the other is musician/programmer
3) Had about a year of AS 3 and about 2 years animating
Some examples of my programming (use arrow keys to move) All code is custom and made by me
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/150509/4 295_PhysicsEngine2.php
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/150509/4 276_PhysicsEngine1.php
4)PM me, or instant message me through aim: x10110110x or msn: Erbmaster@msn.com
5) wenke

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 10:43:04

Any programmers out there who's alone? I've got a team here!! YOOHOOOOO!

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 10:48:40

At 5/15/09 09:46 AM, Erbmaster wrote: 1) Looking for a person
2) I'm a programmer/ artist and the other is musician/programmer
3) Had about a year of AS 3 and about 2 years animating
Some examples of my programming (use arrow keys to move) All code is custom and made by me
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/150509/4 295_PhysicsEngine2.php
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/150509/4 276_PhysicsEngine1.php
4)PM me, or instant message me through aim: x10110110x or msn: Erbmaster@msn.com
5) wenke

1) Im looking for a programmer and a musician or a programmer and an artist. I want to focus on the idea of 3, I was thinking of perhaps a sonic/knuckles/tails kind of thing, but im 100% open to ideas. Id love to work with another artist and a great coder to make a really awesome game, although it would be great to work with a musician and get some original compositions in there from the start.

2) Im an artist, been using Flash for around 6 years now and making games for 2. Im capable of doing the art for an awesome game in 3 months, but id like to make a fucking epic one and get the chance to work with another artist which ive never done.

3) My most popular release so far has been Penguinz which has had around 3 million views in the last month, and is getting featured on Addicting Games this weekend so that should go up significantly :)

Check out my profile for other stuff and also my website and blog for unreleased/unfinished games!

4) PM me or chat to me through the embedded MSN plugin on my site! Slick motherfuckaaaaaa

5) Havent got anyone yet, be sure to include samples of your work :)

BBS Signature

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 11:09:01

1) im looking to join any group
2) im a voice actor
3) ive been hardly practicing the last month and a part of this
4) pm me
5) ive got no one

i am a voice actor!

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 12:00:49

1) Im looking for a Programmer (surprised?) or an artist/programmer.

2) Im an artist, been using Flash since flash 5.

3) My stuff on my profile is dated, but should give a bit of an example.

4) PM me

5) Nal1200 is the musician, his work speaks for itself.

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 12:03:41

At 5/15/09 12:00 PM, Oobar wrote: 1) Im looking for a Programmer (surprised?) or an artist/programmer.

Wait... I am one :D AS2, Flash 8. U interested?

In case you haven't noticed yet, this isn't my main anymore. PM me here.

BBS Signature

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 14:02:18

1: Looking for Musician

2: I am handling the actionscript

3: My experience is limited to personal projects meant to educate myself. I have never released a game that I have coded.

4: PM me if you are interested. I can also be reached at [halvgoeden at gmail dot com].

5: Myself and mrdeadhead are the two current members. I have known him for some time and he is quite good at the artastification, I must say.

Anyone willing to get their hands dirty, please respond. My friend mrdeadhead and I have never released a game on Newgrounds. In fact, the only thing either of us has ever had to do with a game besides a class project is I did some additional art and animation for a game called Waterlife, which is on the NOAA website (though it may still be down for 'maintenance').

We want this to be a learning experience for everyone involved, so even if you just downloaded Fruity Loops and think you have some skill, contact me. I think if we put our minds together we can come up with something great and surprise everyone.

TL;DR: If you are a musician who lacks practical experience but has talent, please contact me by PM or email at [halvgoeden at gmail dot com]. Let's make our first real game!

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 15:39:27

1) Looking for both a programmer and musician
2) My job: Artist
3) My work: http://idiot-monarch.deviantart.com/
4) E-mail/MSN: idiot-monarch@hotmail.com
5) Team members: Just me, myself and I

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 15:51:18

At 5/14/09 08:36 PM, DemitriousDoom wrote: 1) Currently Looking for a team.
2) I am an artist.
3) My deviantART page.
4) You can either PM me, or add me to skype. my skype name is: demetriousdoom
5) At this moment it's just me.

Hopefully I'll find some people.

Welp, I found a musician. Now I need a programmer.

BBS Signature

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 15:54:23

At 5/15/09 03:39 PM, idiot-monarch wrote: 1) Looking for both a programmer and musician

Let me be programmer please. I don't have anything to show you but I help people out around here with big AS problems. Flash 8 btw.

5) Team members: Just me, myself and I

Oh, you're already with 3 people!

In case you haven't noticed yet, this isn't my main anymore. PM me here.

BBS Signature

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 15:55:46

I'm just wondering what a few people actually plan on doing. Three months is a long time, it'd be a pretty big project. Not a silly beat em up platformer thing. So, are you people thinking of making a long game with a good storyline or a simple arcade game that would be finished in a few weeks or what?

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 16:03:57

1) I'm looking for a Programmer.

2) I'm an artist, drawer and animator.

3) You can check my userpage to look these animations, although they are only jokes, that don't reveal my complete capacities ;

You can also see a lil' animation I did.

4) You can :
PM me
or add me on MSN : estefear@hotmail.com

5) The musician is NickSandwich, a very talented multi-genre musician.

And here is a little drawing I made 1 month ago.

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 16:13:05

I'm a designer and i've already got music but i desperately need a programmer we would get equal shares in money and i must warn you i have never done anything with actionscript

Please join my team i have the greatest idea for a game and i have most of the character designs done :)

aaa

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 16:25:06

Hey I'm a musician looking for a team.

Contact Me if you want me to join.

I can make plenty of genres, (Rock, Classical, Techno/Dance, Hip-Hop, Ambient, Drum and Bass)

I'm pretty fast at making songs too. ;)

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 16:30:54

I just noticed a few people looking for a programmer and musician, well.. I'm a programmer and I have at least one musician who is interested in working with me, so.. pm me guys. Or I chop your legs off.

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 16:54:12

Every single piece of information available for programmers here:

http://zyphonee.newgrounds.com/news/post /312369

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 17:15:53

1) Looking for a team.
2) Coder, but also an animator
3) 4+ years of programming experience
Game Demo
**Note: WASD/arrow keys to move; very basic with only 3 levels and 2 enemy types
Artwork Example
4) PM or e-mail: animan7.studios@gmail.com
5) Nobody so far.

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 17:20:09

i could be your artist. i specialize in character animation such as this neat little john travolta loop.

a guy running

guy falling off of a truck

and how i draw my characters is pretty much like

guy with shopping bag

guy on ground hurt

i have had a few offers but im still throwing my net out there just in case.

i have MSN and skype. PM me if interested and i'll send you it.

Sig made by me

Once again i'm falling down a mountain like a metaphor

Here ends another post by the grand master of all things: fluffkomix

BBS Signature

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 17:30:21

At 5/15/09 03:55 PM, 4urentertainment wrote: I'm just wondering what a few people actually plan on doing. Three months is a long time, it'd be a pretty big project. Not a silly beat em up platformer thing. So, are you people thinking of making a long game with a good storyline or a simple arcade game that would be finished in a few weeks or what?

I have an awesome idea, but I don't want to say it here. Though if I don't do it here I'll do it by myself.
It will most likely be a three month project.

Hey yo

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 17:55:45

1) Looking for a group
2) I am an artist, but i can code as well.
3) I have many years of expirience making flash games and much more expiriance with flash and graphic design in general. As well as a college degree in animation.
4) PM me here on Newgrounds with your team game idea, either art or coding by me. I promise not to disclose your ideas.
5) Nobody is in my group yet

Visit JackSmack.com and submit your Flash Games!

BBS Signature

Response to Power of 3: Recruitment thread! 2009-05-15 18:29:39

At 5/14/09 03:36 PM, ActionSick wrote: Hey guys,

Many of you have seen Tom's post!

I am not about to see 500 threads in the flash forum, so I will make one here for flash artists and coders.. and possibly musicians