Welcome to the theatre of your mind, Dale4.35 / 5.00 9,167 Views
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY3.77 / 5.00 4,685 Views
Use your mouse to find a way to the exit. Grab the key first!3.74 / 5.00 6,029 Views
At 5/18/09 09:48 PM, gravibunny wrote: 1) Looking for a group
2) I am a writer(hard to find work :l) i can do other stuff as well
3) I have written alot of things and they come out great but this will be my first newgrounds thing
4) PM me :O
5) Nobody is in my group yet
I also have this great idea for a seires of short videos I want to try out
Gravibunny-its a way to live
- My team is looking for a programmer.
- I am a Musician, BudGPStudios is an Artist.
- If you want experience to go by, check out our pages:
Musician - Me
Artist - http://budgpstudios.newgrounds.com
- If you're interested send me a pm.
- BudGPStudios is in my group.
Also you may want to get a spot fast because we might be considering other people at the moment.
"Kweaks is great, awesome, a genius and more." -Frameslinger.
1) Looking for a team
2) I'm a Musician (I can also write and help with art)
3) Any requests can be made and sent upon further communication.
What I've got on NG:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 50312 (VOX*)
I've also got some recorded stuff:
*Note: the Vocals are my friend, and I would never consider using lyric vocals in game music.
4) PM or Email me: email@example.com
At 5/18/09 10:26 PM, evan210 wrote: I still need a programmer... PM me if you wanna help.
Hi evan, I'm a programmer lol, but I'm really interested in doing my own thing. But I need a team still. So I guess you'll have to put me on hold till its for sure that I won't be able to start my own submission
I am looking for an artist or two who can meld styles with me fairly well. I have an Idea but I really need to get a team together before I can say what the game would be.
I would like to do a fighting style platformer, I would more than likely wind up coding it and working on art as well. I need some people who are good enough with animation to animate fluidly. This would mainly be frame by frame animation.
I am looking for one or two artists. I can handle sound effects as well for the game development and the majority of the work goes into the art and animation.
Let me know if you are interested by PM'ing me.
Sorry for the double post, forgot to mention this...
You can view samples of my work on this blog entry:
Or my numerous portal entries.
I recomend looking at these...
Build a robot 3: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 2401
Dancing with a man: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/37 2309
Kitten is angry: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/32 6940
musician here! check out my songs. i can do multiple things, so if these are to epic or to whatever i can change it up!
1) Looking for an artist(May need a musician)
3) 4~ years of AS, I'm good with AS 2 & 3. I have made 1 game to date, and working on the second(http://g.imagehost.org/0406/SS.jp g). Check my profile for the completed game.
4) Email me if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) May have a musician, otherwise the group is empty.
1) Looking for a group
2) I'm an AS2 programmer (Flash MX 2004)
3) I don't have much experience and have only started coding recently but I'm learning fast,
check out my first glitchy sprite game demo (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /483339). I can start working by 7th June but not before that because of exams. I can guarantee a fully functional glitch free game though (3 months is more than enough, I spent around a week on my demo and I was still learning many things. I didn't have time to fix the glitches because of upcoming exams.)
4) PM me to contact me
5) Nobody is in my group yet
Yo, Xionico here (:
1) I'm looking for a team
2) I'm an artist/animator
3) I've worked with flash over 5 years
One of my most well-known works is Xionic Madness 2
4) Feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail/msn via email@example.com
:) See ya!
Okay, I dont know if my artist is still wanting to work with me so here is my last try.
-I am a coder!
-I can also do some, non gameplay (like cutscenes), animation
-I know coders are hard to find these days so,
-I work hard and fast, so I expect you to, too.
-I am looking to work on a platformer.
-Artist that already have a musician in their group would be optimal for me.
Thats all, hope to look forward to working with you!
this is my trig.
1)I'm Looking for a team
2) I'm an amatuer Coder/ Artist
3) I've Never programmed a game before, but here are some samples of a game physics engine I was working on last year, I coded it all myself.
(use arrow keys to move)
here's something I made, I have more just ask me if you want to see it
4) You PM me or AIM me at x10110110x, I also have Msn: Erbmaster@msn.com
1) Looking for a team (already in one, but they are kindof inactive so I don't think it's going to happen)
2) I'm a NG musician
3) Have been a laptop musician for a few years now, my specialties include ambient, techno, down-tempo and noise. All of my recent music can be seen on my audio page.
4) PM me on NG, I check it several times a day. My MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org or AIM: GorgorothX
I am dedicated, active, and am willing to branch out to various genres. Hit me up!
At 5/19/09 06:35 PM, Gorgorothx wrote: I am dedicated
I'm pretty sure you just left your other group.
1) I am looking for a team.
2) I can do all three, with decent art, intermediate coding, and alright music.
3) I'm not really proud of anything on the portal right now, but here's an example of my art, recent music(so far it's very short, I've only been working on it for two days), and my coding (just a little thing I played around with, not really representative of me right now, I made that like 4 months ago, but best thing I have.).
4) I only have PM or you could e-mail me at email@example.com.
I am also looking for a team - my coder was originally going to be evil-dog - but he just wasn't feeling it and so sadly it looks like its not to be..
I am very proficient in music making - as my account shows and overall experience on newgrounds - forums, charts, etc.
I am also equally as good at flash - finishing flash has always been an issue for me though.. lack of inspiration, flash limitations, etc.
so ya.. need a good programmer - got some game ideas - could always use more though :)
as for musician - well I can always find one of those :)
At 5/19/09 06:43 PM, chickendance333 wrote:At 5/19/09 06:35 PM, Gorgorothx wrote: I am dedicatedI'm pretty sure you just left your other group.
I'm dedicated to making music, whether for fun or for a flash project. I'm not however, going to dedicate myself to a group that is never online and seems to be going nowhere fast. But thanks for attempting to make me look like a hypocrite.
1) Looking for an artist
2) I'm a coder
3) 4+ years of programming experience
Small Game Demo
**Note: WASD/arrow keys to move; very basic with only 3 levels and 2 enemy types
Spring Physics Demo
5) working with Firebalt (musician)
for some reason when tom mentioned we're getting team names i got all excited, lolz
1) looking for a team
2) i'm an artist, but i can help with music and game design
3) been using flash on and off for 5-6 years, here's some stuff http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/200509/1 8567_display.php
4) my aim is NostalgicRabbit, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) I'm Looking for a team!
2) I can Code AS 2 and do some art if needed
3) I have 2 years of proper experience of coding/flash
4) email, PM or MSN or Skype are good i prefer MSN because it is the easiest! add me or email @ email@example.com
5) None but i have contacted 1 artist if they would like to team up!
Looking for a musician who can make kinda dreamy ambient stuff for an open ended platformer. Here's a good example of what I mean:
I'm doing the art, and fjgamer is doing the coding on our team (he's on another team as well, though).
If you're interested you can either PM me or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Blog Entry - thx
1) I am looking for an artist that has the ability to draw nice art. It doesnt neccasserily have to be animated. We are trying to design a game that has levels drawn like this: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Ivory/5-
2) I am a programmer...
3) I have around 1 year of experience. I can code things like this: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/190509/5 7452_Clear_Skies_Elite_WW_III_v1.php
4) I use gmail... email@example.com
5) Pm me or send me an email. I also use Google Chat so you can add me..
I need vector art, the game I posted is what it should look like
Yeah, that's right. I'm up for grabs as an artist. I know my future team will win by a long shot.
At 5/20/09 10:12 PM, Tugoro wrote: Yeah, that's right. I'm up for grabs as an artist. I know my future team will win by a long shot.
So, do you think you can work for me??
Hi again! Since our programmer dropped out, we ned another one.