Well anyways... Now that its settled that its not too late. I am looking for an animator and a guy who can help me with sound.
I am looking into making a stick figure side scroller made in as3(hey power of 3 eh) but it will have more pop to it than that (I don't want to release to much info in this post, PM me for more info on what I want to do with the game)
I can do sloped ground and walls as far as collision detection goes and I know every bit about how I would operate buttons and links.
But I am a terrible artist so I can't animate well and I never did ANYTHING with sound.
So here are the qualifications I ask:
////////ANIMATOR ARTIST QUALIFICATIONS/////
1. YOU MUST HAVE SKILL IN 24 FPS (smoothness is very important to me)
2. A good taste and skill on making of serious or shall I say darker looking backgrounds
3. Skillful in making stick figure animations that stand in one place with a line size of about 13
4. Good at quick jab and quick kicking animations basically they would stretch there limbs out for only a few frames with like a blur around the ends for both punches and kicks
5. Not squeamish because I am planning on having blood animations in this game
6. And finally I want someone with good weapon drawing skills such as swords, guns, grenades, and rocket launchers
////////SOUND GUYS QUALIFICATIONS/////////
Well since I know not too much I can't say much about this part but I want:
1. Ability to make/find good sound effects for punching, kicking, shooting, explosions, and blood spurts
2. And skills in making somewhat ominous music.
///////REASON WHY I TAKE THE PROGRAMMING SIDE ALREADY///////
1. I am good at everything I've seen so far
2. I can handle for loops, while loops, if/else statements, create my own functions easily, already know how to program a fully featured saving system if needed, I can work with both AS2 and AS3, I have flash cs4 so I can use everything to their maximum, and I don't know to much backend scripting but I don't think I would need backend scripts that much for this project.
3. And finally as shown in my userpages news, I can handle online programming in flash and can use online to its almost fullest potential in flash without any big server side resources