00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

EggSmash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG top medal point users list

875,514 Views | 9,729 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-08 05:17:07

Oh, I just noticed it was 10,000 instead of 1000. Excuse me, lad.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-08 05:35:12

At 6/8/09 05:17 AM, Lixu1 wrote: Oh, I just noticed it was 10,000 instead of 1000. Excuse me, lad.

It's quite alright. Just remember there is something like 350-360 medals that you can gather total. I can't remember the number.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-08 16:10:09

I'll get there eventually. I has 7505 points at teh moment. Nowhere near close, but it'll come sooner than later. I know it.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-08 16:53:45

Yeah, that's what i'm talking about bitch, place 29. ^^ After failing EFB on epic difficulty this is quite soothing.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-09 11:39:12

At 6/8/09 04:53 PM, lauf wrote: Yeah, that's what i'm talking about bitch, place 29. ^^ After failing EFB on epic difficulty this is quite soothing.

Yeah l failed at it two days ago...it needs SO much patience...l don't have that kind of patience...l can't just spend like 20 minutes on a boss fight..it's insane...

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-10 09:27:42

Hmm... Haven't logged in a while. Now that I have I noticed that I jumped up ten places... Guess I'm too late now. Anyways, while life, wismty, LegolaSS, a hacker, and soon Wilo are fighting for the #1 spot, I'm trying to get into the 30s again. *sigh* I have to spend more time on the computer.

Medals really don't take a lot of skill anymore, it takes time. I spent this whole week trying to get the last medal for Medieval Rampage. It wasn't hard, it was just boring and it took to much time. Playing one game took like one hour, and I had to do that like seven times. And the worst part was that it got boring on the second time.

I need a sig.

PSN: gowow20

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-10 10:30:43

At 6/10/09 09:27 AM, RYNOL wrote: Medals really don't take a lot of skill anymore, it takes time.

have to agree with you there... sonny 2 (athough its a fun game) takes forever along with EFB if you screw up lots... where as medival rampage with a small favour just take the piss making you play the game over and over again for different combo's to get all the endings / items...

the games i really enjoy are the ones which are quick and fun... where the medals are challenging but not over complexed or insanley hard... i do feel the need to have the odd easy one and the odd hard one... but at the moment most seem timely compaired to skill levels... thats just what i think but i suppose a fair few of you lot would agree... anway... back to painting for sketch book tour :P

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-10 23:08:42

Just a heads-up saying that this Sunday's update may be very likely a missed one, due to my parents' strict 'regulations' when it comes to exams.
Which means they'll likely take the computer I have everything saved on out of my vicinity, and the main computer gets used a lot, so yeah, I may not make it this Sunday.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-10 23:52:48

At 6/10/09 10:30 AM, LegolaSS wrote:
At 6/10/09 09:27 AM, RYNOL wrote: Medals really don't take a lot of skill anymore, it takes time.
have to agree with you there... sonny 2 (athough its a fun game) takes forever along with EFB if you screw up lots... where as medival rampage with a small favour just take the piss making you play the game over and over again for different combo's to get all the endings / items...

I second that now the games only take bagloads of time..which l will have from now on!

the games i really enjoy are the ones which are quick and fun... where the medals are challenging but not over complexed or insanley hard... i do feel the need to have the odd easy one and the odd hard one... but at the moment most seem timely compaired to skill levels... thats just what i think but i suppose a fair few of you lot would agree... anway... back to painting for sketch book tour :P

I fear that we will have 3 or 4 medal games released pretty much at the same time...l want medal games to be released, then wait 3 days and then release the next one so that we have the time to get all the medals..

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-11 04:10:44

At 6/10/09 11:52 PM, HeavyTank wrote: I fear that we will have 3 or 4 medal games released pretty much at the same time...l want medal games to be released, then wait 3 days and then release the next one so that we have the time to get all the medals..

it will never happen like that... it will always be when someone finishes their game with medals and posts it on the same day... or when someone revamps an old game they did to add medals... there will never be a structure inwhich medal games will be released... its just how it is...

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-11 05:42:52

At 6/11/09 05:22 AM, Sonik-Team wrote: Looks like if you want in the top 10 in nowadays you need to be a Drunken Deity standard gamer. I can't believe I got to level 15 of Alkie Kong 2 on normal mode having lost only 2 hearts and then Alkie Kong glitched and stayed red when I threw a crate at him and so I couldn't hit him again T_T First time I've ever seen it happen as well.

iv had this happen to me at least twice... but all the times this happened were on the level where his on a moving plac-form... he turns red and stops moving... its anyoing when this happens because you need to start from scrat... i dont know how it happens or if theres a way to un-glitch him... :(

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-11 07:35:33

I hope i can keep up with you guys till the next update. I got some exams next week which i need to pass this year. After that, i got plenty of time to get those medals you need a lot of time for (AK, EFB).

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-12 03:10:22

At 6/11/09 04:10 AM, LegolaSS wrote: it will never happen like that... it will always be when someone finishes their game with medals and posts it on the same day... or when someone revamps an old game they did to add medals... there will never be a structure inwhich medal games will be released... its just how it is...

I know, l was just wishing....

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-12 05:37:47

Woohoo, [url=http://www.wkrconcepts.com/nglogs/m edalranks.php]#1 once again[/url].

Well, at least until someone with a Pedestrian Devastation medal gets all the Brawl Royale medals :/

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-12 06:05:08

At 6/12/09 05:37 AM, DigDogy wrote: Woohoo, [url=http://www.wkrconcepts.com/nglogs/m edalranks.php]#1 once again[/url].

Well, at least until someone with a Pedestrian Devastation medal gets all the Brawl Royale medals :/

Lol, congrats.

Quick HTML tutorial:
[ and ] do not work on newgrounds. Use <a nd > instead. Also it´s "a href=", not "url=".

Like: [a href="www.newgrounds.com"]newgrounds!![/
a]
but replace [ and ] with <a nd >

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-12 08:43:48

At 6/12/09 06:05 AM, Auz wrote:
At 6/12/09 05:37 AM, DigDogy wrote: Woohoo, [url=http://www.wkrconcepts.com/nglogs/m edalranks.php]#1 once again[/url].

Lol, congrats.

Quick HTML tutorial:
[ and ] do not work on newgrounds. Use <a nd > instead. Also it´s "a href=", not "url=".

Like: [a href="www.newgrounds.com"]newgrounds!![/
a]
but replace [ and ] with <a nd >

I know -_-

I'm posting on Invsionfree forums all the time, that's why the [url] came automatically. Too bad you can't edit your posts on here.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-12 16:30:36

At 6/12/09 08:43 AM, DigDogy wrote:
I'm posting on Invsionfree forums all the time, that's why the [url] came automatically. Too bad you can't edit your posts on here.

Meh, l never understood why you can't edit a post as long as you do it in 2-3 minutes of it being posted and that it doesen't receive any replies...

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-13 05:48:49

At 6/13/09 05:39 AM, Sonik-Team wrote: Going to be taking a bit of a break from medal games - not sure I'll even complete Brawl Royale anytime soon. Trying to actually get some use out of my Wii and do something I've never done before and actually sit down and complete Ocarina of Time. Don't think there's anything much planned apart from Epic Battle Fantasy 2 coming soon as far as I know.

What are you doing still playing Ocarina of Time? Get with the program friend! I hope you're just replaying it haha. I love Zelda though, best game ever.

As far as medal games go, you just never know when on or two are gonna pop out.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-13 11:06:08

Not sure why, but my medals point in NG logs is totally messed up, it say that i only got 6000 point while the truth is, i got more than 10000 points, that's sucks

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-14 01:16:14

At 6/13/09 04:17 PM, Sonik-Team wrote:
At 6/13/09 11:06 AM, Arthuria99 wrote: Not sure why, but my medals point in NG logs is totally messed up, it say that i only got 6000 point while the truth is, i got more than 10000 points, that's sucks
Are you sure you're hitting the "get stats" button? Just making sure, it doesn't update automatically.

Yeah and sometimes it screws up anyway...once l've been told that l dropped 10,000 places....seriously!

:Seeing as this is for the NG top medal point users, with my points over 10700 I don't think I'll be dropping out of the top 30 anytime soon.

Well yeah...

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-14 02:58:58

At 6/14/09 01:16 AM, HeavyTank wrote: Yeah and sometimes it screws up anyway...once l've been told that l dropped 10,000 places....seriously!

Because it has to pull from 6 pages to get your stats, and the servers on one or both sides times out. Re-getting solves it every single time for me.
Has happened only a handful of times in my experience.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-14 03:57:25

1960 Points

that's all i have right now :(

aaa

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-14 04:17:54

At 6/14/09 03:57 AM, xXxAlecxXx wrote: 1960 Points

that's all i have right now :(

Good for you, but this isn't a thread for every single person out there to post their medal points.
If you get on the list we'll know how many points you have. If you have enough points to be on the list, but aren't let us know and we'll tell you how to get on the list.

Until then, good gaming to you!

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-14 16:58:44

I have 2305 points.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-14 17:14:41

So uh, you may have noticed I didn't get around to it today, because of what I predicted earlier. But I got the comp back today, and I have a delayed opening tomorrow, so I should hopefully make up for lost time tonight.

And to the newcomers saying they have >2000 points, check from the last pages back, dammit.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-14 17:32:14

At 6/14/09 04:58 PM, Ronzy23 wrote: I have 2305 points.

WOW!

Someone didn't read the last post in the thread before making their own post huh.

*Clap clap clap*

At 6/14/09 05:14 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: So uh, you may have noticed I didn't get around to it today, because of what I predicted earlier. But I got the comp back today, and I have a delayed opening tomorrow, so I should hopefully make up for lost time tonight.

It's all god H-O-S you did warn us before hand.

And to the newcomers saying they have >2000 points, check from the last pages back, dammit.

That's what I said haha.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-14 22:59:55

At 6/14/09 10:30 PM, Frank-The-Hedgehog wrote:
At 6/10/09 09:27 AM, RYNOL wrote: Hmm... Haven't logged in a while. Now that I have I noticed that I jumped up ten places... Guess I'm too late now. Anyways, while life, wismty, LegolaSS, a hacker
You based that off where?

I can't believe you, you manage to stop reading mid-sentence to flame him, while all he was doing was saying that quite a few people are fighting for the #1 spot.
And the Hacker was that gsgdfdsdfgdsdf person.

Hello, I am Another-User, and I approve this message.

The unclickable link. O.o

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-14 23:07:21

At 6/14/09 10:59 PM, Another-User wrote:
At 6/14/09 10:30 PM, Frank-The-Hedgehog wrote:
At 6/10/09 09:27 AM, RYNOL wrote: Hmm... Haven't logged in a while. Now that I have I noticed that I jumped up ten places... Guess I'm too late now. Anyways, while life, wismty, LegolaSS, a hacker
You based that off where?
I can't believe you, you manage to stop reading mid-sentence to flame him, while all he was doing was saying that quite a few people are fighting for the #1 spot.
And the Hacker was that gsgdfdsdfgdsdf person.

Wait a minute... How the hell is that flaming?? His post made no sense since two of the people he named aren't even at the top of the list.

He's asking where he got that from because like I said some of those people aren't at the top of the list.

And we know who the hacker is.

Don't call people out for stuff they didn't do.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-14 23:34:17

At 6/14/09 11:07 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: Wait a minute... How the hell is that flaming?? His post made no sense since two of the people he named aren't even at the top of the list.

Oops, I thought that people would have enough common sense to know that post from 4 days ago might not be entirely accurate, sorry 'bout that.

He's asking where he got that from because like I said some of those people aren't at the top of the list.

Explained it above.

And we know who the hacker is.

Okay, I was wrong there, I'll admit that. =/

Don't call people out for stuff they didn't do.

Okay, fine. Be sure to specify what you are referring to from now on. =D

Hello, I am Another-User, and I approve this message.

The unclickable link. O.o

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-06-15 00:59:05

At 6/14/09 05:32 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 6/14/09 04:58 PM, Ronzy23 wrote: I have 2305 points.
WOW!

Someone didn't read the last post in the thread before making their own post huh.

Lol, how can you even post if you don't read ANY other posts....that was funny and sad at the same time..

Eh, maybe we should have a post on every page like the one in the medals thread that says in all caps "DON'T POST YOUR MEDAL POINTS HERE!" or something like that...