00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,638,848 Views | 29,795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-29 08:40:21

Game is incredibly glitched. It also doesnt help that you cant move the bar when it is off of the screen which means an insta fail if you are on the right side of the screen and the ball comes down on the left.
I also had it crash on me twice before I gave up

Excuse me, I'm looking for a car that's been tricked out to look like an ice cream truck.

I could use a strapping young man to do some chores around the house!

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-29 09:24:24

At 6/28/13 10:30 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
I'll wait for the answer sheet.

No kidding the answers are about as relevant to the question as it is in the case of the impossible quiz

Excuse me, I'm looking for a car that's been tricked out to look like an ice cream truck.

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-29 10:30:39

At 6/29/13 08:40 AM, MatthewF wrote: Game is incredibly glitched. It also doesnt help that you cant move the bar when it is off of the screen which means an insta fail if you are on the right side of the screen and the ball comes down on the left.
I also had it crash on me twice before I gave up

Plus the paddle is fucking slow as hell.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-29 11:01:37

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-29 13:29:56

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-29 14:26:29

At 3/20/13 01:26 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/20/13 12:13 PM, Ray80 wrote: New, all medal work:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/613317
Anyone know how to get the Uranium medal in this one?

You know when you go to the trap door and then enter throught the dungeon and take down the black guy...
on his stuff is snow globe click to it and ...

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-29 15:04:34

At 6/29/13 11:01 AM, queenofbabes wrote: Does anyone remember how to get 'evening stroll' in this game?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/612553

Sure :o
PM sent.

At 6/29/13 01:29 PM, MatthewF wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/619929
Suppose no one knows where the last two swords and traps are do they?

There are 11 swords and 10 traps. You already have all traps available. I'm guessing you are missing one sword in the sky?
Can you post a screenshot of the swords you have?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-29 15:14:00

Im guessing I got ripped from getting the all traps medal....if thats all that exist
Traps

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-29 15:17:28

Swords

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-29 15:56:13

At 6/29/13 03:14 PM, MatthewF wrote: Im guessing I got ripped from getting the all traps medal....if thats all that exist
Traps

You already have this medal. But you are missing one sword (which is the best sword btw).
I think I got it around chapter 3~4.
Not exactly sure if this is the right place but, did you get the hidden sword behind the tree in the mountain?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-29 16:04:57

No I didnt. Luckily I backed the game up before going into the final boss room. Ill go back and restore it.

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-29 17:23:19

At 6/28/13 10:30 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: I'll wait for the answer sheet.

Here you go (Just an FYI that the numbers in the parentheses may be inaccurate as they are all coming from memory):

1: Dog (2)
2: Ratigan (3)
3: SIX (2)
4: Paleontology (2) BUT Mathematics (4) is wrong answer of the day

Dis Or Dat

Super Mario: SNES
Sonic: Genesis
Mickey Mouse: Both
Sparkster: Both
Belmont: SNES
Bubsy: Both
Sketch Turner: Genesis

6: Invasion of Jewelry Land (2)
7: Kart, Party, Tennis, Paper (3)
8: Charlotte (2)
9: St. Petersburg, Russia (1)
10: ELLIPSE (4)

Jack Attack

Master Chief: UNSC
Strum: Black Hole
Bowser: Koopa Troop
Heavy Weapons Guy: BLU
Hal: Green Lantern Corps
Benjamin: M*A*S*H
Theodore: Rough Riders

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-30 02:52:52

This one's pissin me off.

To get the "Ad" medals, you have to listen to 30 commercials (fake) at the end of the game, during the credits. How long does that take? Well, according to the medal clock ("You unlocked this medal 55 minutes ago.") I finished the game an hour ago, and I got the 'half-way' medal 50 minutes ago, yet the counter in the lower corner is only at 27, and you have to get to (thru?) 30. I thought it was stuck on 26, and then it changed to 27. Be prepared to wait a loooooooooong time, and do nothing requiring sound for a loooooooong while (since you can't mute it). :\

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-30 03:36:13

It takes about 10 minutes to get the "Ad-Thusist" medal, but it takes about 1 1/2 hours to get the "Ad Nausium" medal.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-06-30 18:26:34

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-07-01 02:49:35

Hi again! I don't know how many people care because I haven't gotten any replies, but anyway, I finally finished a new version of the medal stats program. There were several errors in my data management in the last version which I have fixed.
*Major addition: I added a settings file, settings.ini (you can edit it just like a .txt file), which so far can hold default values for the program's prompts (so you can fill those in and just let the .bat rip) as well as an option that can delete old stats files automatically if you turn it on. Let me know if you have suggestions for other stuff to put in there. (The program will still work fine even if you don't have the settings file.)
*Other changes:
**Fixed the full medal stats listings. Statistics for medals by point value will be accurate (I'll be looking at trying to squeeze some information out of secret medals next), the list will include all games/movies (not just ones you have played), and will also have the URL for each one next to its title.
**The cache is now saved for a week rather than a day because of increasing run times. Let me know if this seems too long (the only thing it really changes is that you won't get secret medal information on newer games). You can always force a recache by deleting the cache file.
**Fixed the missing pages notification.

Because of the ways I needed to keep track of data, the cache file is a lot bigger now, but that shouldn't really matter to anyone. The full medal stats file is also very large (will probably reach 1MB for many people within a couple months), but it shouldn't cause any problems or anything. Also, as the program gets more complex, errors are more likely to happen. I tested most things, but if you still get an error let me know and I'll fix it ASAP.

As always, I'm always here for any feedback or anything. Or if I'm just bothering you I can stop :P.

See my news post with medal hunting links and tools. I made a program NGMedals that finds your statistics and unearned medals.

There is also a browser script.

Maintainer of the Top Medal Point Users List and API Mod - feel free to PM with any issues.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-07-01 05:07:05

At 7/1/13 02:49 AM, Bobogoobo wrote: Hi again! I don't know how many people care because I haven't gotten any replies, but anyway, I finally finished a new version of the medal stats program. There were several errors in my data management in the last version which I have fixed.
As always, I'm always here for any feedback or anything. Or if I'm just bothering you I can stop :P.

For some reason people just haven't figured out how helpful this program is, especially for people who have a ton of medals. Sure, because of a bug (that has nothing to do with your program, but the absence of PG) it's not completely accurate yet, but I use this program every time I want to earn some older medals!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-07-01 12:52:07

Passwords:
Hidden character, second part: QNMHBANRR
Mario, true end, second part: OQDVTDHGK
Kirby, true end, second part: KRDVTBORR

Hope this reduces the amount of time you have to put in to the game :)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-07-01 17:20:54

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-07-01 23:34:07

Make a goal, then grab the ball in the next round and head towards a corner. Wait till time runs out. Easy medals.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-07-02 01:41:35

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-07-02 14:08:47

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-07-02 14:14:26

At 7/2/13 02:08 PM, MatthewF wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/580788
Anyone know the second secret medal Double Rainbow?

That one is me

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-07-02 14:29:30

New game!

[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]

[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-07-02 15:01:46

thx for sing to illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-07-02 15:27:20

At 7/2/13 02:29 PM, EventHorizon wrote: New game!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/620727

I couldn't play this for some reason using Firefox, so I decided to play it with IE, and found that what this game needs is more ads, because there clearly aren't enough of them. I don't have ad blocker, so I was getting 'em at the beginning of almost every level, and every time I restarted. I can now recite that freakin' Home Depot ad verbaitim. Jeeze.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-07-02 15:27:33

At 7/2/13 02:29 PM, EventHorizon wrote: New game!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/620727

Incredibly annoying to have ads loading when you hit the restart button or select a stage or do pretty much anything

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature