00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NotAbstrakt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,792,198 Views | 34,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 03:40:50

Snow

We've had it proper bad for like 2 weeks, a while back. I don't want more. Apparently it's doing it again at the weekend. Fuck off already you shitting weather.

Girls
I don't understand them.
True story.
Maybe I'll turn gay, 'cause they're all cunts. No pun intended.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 10:55:30

Snow

Ohh wait, it's summer here.

Girls

You know what they say, it's only murder if you get caught.

yea

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 11:53:49

At 3/2/09 03:40 AM, Ambimetric wrote: Snow

We've had it proper bad for like 2 weeks, a while back. I don't want more. Apparently it's doing it again at the weekend. Fuck off already you shitting weather.

Girls
I don't understand them.
True story.
Maybe I'll turn gay, 'cause they're all cunts. No pun intended.

Girls
Yeah me neither. Anybody else in this thread doing worse than 0 for 4? (In terms of asking people out, that is.)

Latest Song: And I Must Scream | Contact Me: Reverbnation | Facebook | Mysace

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 13:20:37

Girls

Hey i like girls a lot! But im not into a relationship right now. To be honest i dont want a relationship. It may sound wierd maybe im A-sexual. But i can understand that girls can be a pain in the butt, There mind is so uneccesarly complex :S

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 13:49:57

Girls

At 3/2/09 01:20 PM, YouriX wrote: Hey i like girls a lot! But im not into a relationship right now. To be honest i dont want a relationship. It may sound wierd maybe im A-sexual. But i can understand that girls can be a pain in the butt, There mind is so uneccesarly complex :S

Maybe your mind is just a bit simple ^^ (just kidding ya)
You just need to bump into (not litterally -_-) the right person for you, whether that is a girl or a boy.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 13:57:24

At 3/2/09 01:49 PM, MICHhimself wrote: Girls
At 3/2/09 01:20 PM, YouriX wrote: Hey i like girls a lot! But im not into a relationship right now. To be honest i dont want a relationship. It may sound wierd maybe im A-sexual. But i can understand that girls can be a pain in the butt, There mind is so uneccesarly complex :S
Maybe your mind is just a bit simple ^^ (just kidding ya)
You just need to bump into (not litterally -_-) the right person for you, whether that is a girl or a boy.

Girls

Or get really drunk and talk to a really drunk girl.

That normally seems to work well.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 14:14:52

Girls

At 3/2/09 01:57 PM, nal1200 wrote: Or get really drunk and talk to a really drunk girl.

That usually ends up in a shitstorm the morning after.

Because you both got fucked.... literally.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 14:16:13

At 3/2/09 01:57 PM, nal1200 wrote:
At 3/2/09 01:49 PM, MICHhimself wrote: You just need to bump into (not litterally -_-) the right person for you, whether that is a girl or a boy.
Girls

Or get really drunk and talk to a really drunk girl.

Or get really drunk and have sex with a really drunk girl. Then you don't even have to bother with the whole "relationship" thing. xD

At 3/1/09 10:58 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: Springfield?

As in Springfield, Pennsylvania? Cuz I live 1 trolley away from there!

As in Springfield, MO. You'd have to hijack a wheeled trolley and go really fuckin far to be 1 trolly away... lolz

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 16:28:34

At 3/2/09 02:16 PM, EchozAurora wrote:
At 3/1/09 10:58 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: Springfield?

As in Springfield, Pennsylvania? Cuz I live 1 trolley away from there!
As in Springfield, MO. You'd have to hijack a wheeled trolley and go really fuckin far to be 1 trolly away... lolz

Lol yeah I checked your profile right after making that post, and saw that you lived in Misery haha.
Ya'll get alot of tornadoes down there? Just wonderin'.

Girls
Well, if ur not interested in sexing girls, you might be ghey.

Anyways, I'll take this as my chance to discuss my own girl. Can't trust her a bit. And even if it turns out that even half of the stuff she tells me is true, then she has way too many problems for me to be dealin with her. Last thing I need is to take on a 'project' when I still have shit to do in my own life.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 16:38:09

At 3/2/09 04:28 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: Lol yeah I checked your profile right after making that post, and saw that you lived in Misery haha.
Ya'll get alot of tornadoes down there? Just wonderin'.

Yeps. Most of them tend to come at night though... which pisses me off. No fun trying to watch tornadoes at night. I still watch em on radar as they go through though.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 16:41:49

Girls

At 3/2/09 04:28 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: Anyways, I'll take this as my chance to discuss my own girl. Can't trust her a bit. And even if it turns out that even half of the stuff she tells me is true, then she has way too many problems for me to be dealin with her. Last thing I need is to take on a 'project' when I still have shit to do in my own life.

So what you're saying is that you only want to date someone who doesn't have any problems in their life? That's somewhat unrealistic.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 16:55:58

Girls

At 3/2/09 04:41 PM, HalcyonicFalconX wrote: So what you're saying is that you only want to date someone who doesn't have any problems in their life? That's somewhat unrealistic.

I think he meant she has toooooo many problems.

Now my turn again to talk about my girl..... my lack of one should I say.
She totally goes around telling all her mates she's into me, like, her mates kept letting me know this to. So I proper grew to like her, and then like, now she gives me this "I don't want a boyfriend because I have other things" bullshit. Like it was full-on generic speech, like she got it from a movie or something.

Anyone care to decode THAT one for me?
It just hurts on the inside. And if I can't work it out with her then every female can fuck right off 'cause this has already happened to me twice this year already.
Bollerrkkss

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 17:46:15

At 3/2/09 04:41 PM, HalcyonicFalconX wrote: So what you're saying is that you only want to date someone who doesn't have any problems in their life? That's somewhat unrealistic.

You can't even begin to understand just how many problems she claims to have. And the worst part about it is that she's put me in this "hero" type of pedestal. I can't go too deep into my description, but let me just say that there's no way I can get out of this relationship without causing something really bad to happen.

At 3/2/09 04:55 PM, Ambimetric wrote: Now my turn again to talk about my girl..... my lack of one should I say.
She totally goes around telling all her mates she's into me, like, her mates kept letting me know this to. So I proper grew to like her, and then like, now she gives me this "I don't want a boyfriend because I have other things" bullshit. Like it was full-on generic speech, like she got it from a movie or something.

Anyone care to decode THAT one for me?
It just hurts on the inside. And if I can't work it out with her then every female can fuck right off 'cause this has already happened to me twice this year already.
Bollerrkkss

I find that a lot of girls like to pull that "test" stuff. Gets on my nerves too, but sometimes you just gotta shut up and put up. Keep pressing on, and she'll relent, I guarantee it. In fact, it's this same belief that she's not really interested that cost me quite a few girlfriends. If she's telling her friends that she's interested in you, than there's no doubt in my mind, at least, that she's interested in you. Just keep pushing and pushing. Pardon the pun lol.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 17:51:58

Girls

Fuck em

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 18:16:45

Girls

At 3/2/09 05:46 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: I find that a lot of girls like to pull that "test" stuff. Gets on my nerves too, but sometimes you just gotta shut up and put up. Keep pressing on, and she'll relent, I guarantee it. In fact, it's this same belief that she's not really interested that cost me quite a few girlfriends. If she's telling her friends that she's interested in you, than there's no doubt in my mind, at least, that she's interested in you. Just keep pushing and pushing. Pardon the pun lol.

Yeah. She doesn't seem like the kinda girl to do that shit though.
Whatever man, I guess I just needa do what I needa do hope it works out.

At 3/2/09 05:51 PM, DaGrahamCraka wrote: Fuck em

High to the five.
Fancy going out for dinner some time, sexy? ;)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 18:42:19

Girls

Well there was this time used to like a girl actually i think i still like her. But she's sooo wierd >.< there are times it seems like she likes me. And other times she hates me.

Example 1:
I used to get like a max of 6 misscalls from her. And she insist that i should hang out with her. this is the time when i wasnt really in to her or was just trying to ignore her.

Example 2:
But then sometimes she ignores me, or she's playing hard to get(i think). And this is when i actually show intrest!!
Since then i tried not to get in to relationships because this tends to happen with pretty much evrey girl i meet.

Maybe it could be something im doing wrong i dont know..
Im just confused :S

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 19:27:21

Girls

Everyone cut it out. The only time this subject is even remotely relevant is when someone makes a thread about paragonx9.

:D

March MAC

When? I'm getting antsy.

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 19:43:53

lowest rating

0.07???

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 19:59:26

Lowest Rating

Wow, I guess no one likes mexicans then, or their instruments lol XP

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 23:42:20

At 3/2/09 07:43 PM, sdfmusic wrote: lowest rating
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 17459
0.07???

It's not even that bad. Poor guy.

Most Ridiculous Banner Ad Ever

"I'M GONNA KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER UNLESS YOU TELL ME WHICH WEIGHS MORE, MAH CHOCKO CHIP COOKIES OR DEM FEATHAS."

The Audio Forum Lounge

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-03 00:07:03

Most Ridiculous Banner Ad Ever

How do you know that they're chocolate chips?! Hmm?

Want a cool TF2-based and Minecraft gaming forum? Check us out WDZClan.com

We're the largest pub TF2 community on Steam!

Also, check out my Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-03 00:14:28

At 3/3/09 12:07 AM, Steven-Polley wrote: Most Ridiculous Banner Ad Ever

It's a matter of life and death when chocolate chip cookies are involved.

Variety

The Audio Forum Lounge

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-03 00:25:08

At 3/3/09 12:14 AM, nal1200 wrote:
At 3/3/09 12:07 AM, Steven-Polley wrote: Most Ridiculous Banner Ad Ever

It's a matter of life and death when chocolate chip cookies are involved.

Variety

I absolutely HAVE to know whose profile that is... it's gotta be somebody popular, all the songs are in the 4.3xish range... guess I'll just have to scope out the 'dance' section of the AP.

I make music.

You can hear my newest track here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/657049

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-03 00:47:34

At 3/3/09 12:25 AM, TwilightNecrosis wrote:
Variety
I absolutely HAVE to know whose profile that is... it's gotta be somebody popular, all the songs are in the 4.3xish range... guess I'll just have to scope out the 'dance' section of the AP.

This... should clear up the question for ya xD

lolcats. Srsly. Much love thar. Oh wells... consistent awesomeness is better than varied garbage. Which is what most of the portal seems to submit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-03 00:48:57

Variety

Lemme guess...F-777? He's the only one I can think of who's that popular and submits dance songs up to that frequency.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-03 00:51:29

Variety

That gave me a good laugh because I knew who it was the moment I saw the scores and genre lol.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-03 00:52:21

At 3/3/09 12:48 AM, blackattackbitch wrote: Variety

Lemme guess...F-777?

I beat ya to it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-03 00:57:28

lol nice motivational poster.. i wish i could make them.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-03 01:14:13

Variety

Yeah, I figured it out pretty quickly... I think it took me about 10 seconds.
I didn't want to double post, so I waited, and then got distracted. XD
The motivator is kind of misleading, though... he doesn't JUST make dance; there's some other genres in there.
And it it's true, that consistent awesome is better than varied fail.

I make music.

You can hear my newest track here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/657049

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-03 01:28:52

At 3/3/09 12:52 AM, EchozAurora wrote:
At 3/3/09 12:48 AM, blackattackbitch wrote: Variety

Lemme guess...F-777?
I beat ya to it.

DING DING DING!

Winnah!

Where would you like your complimentary cake sent to?

Variety

I suppose that I should mention that the poster was intended to tease - Jesse's a cool kid and I wouldn't want him getting the wrong idea.