00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Geometryl0rd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,797,767 Views | 34,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-27 10:32:47

Is it just me?

Because I've noticed that everyone in the General Forum wishes to cup the balls of Tom Fulp and gently suck the man-nectar out of him. Everyone sucks up to him, EVERYONE!!!

What the hell is going on?

There's Bears on a plane eating Chronamut whole, who happens to be a cannibal?

Wow, I must have smoked way too much weed, I'm tripping...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-27 13:45:43

Is it just me?

Because I've noticed that everyone in the General Forum wishes to cup the balls of Tom Fulp and gently suck the man-nectar out of him. Everyone sucks up to him, EVERYONE!!!

He's a really big nerd, and we're in his world.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-27 14:11:04

I like the Native American way of life. You know, using every part of the animals body?
So I killed a polar bear and used it's jaw for a knife.
And I used the rest of it's body to have sex with.

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-27 14:17:03

At 2/27/09 02:11 PM, TMM43 wrote: I like the Native American way of life. You know, using every part of the animals body?
So I killed a polar bear and used it's jaw for a knife.
And I used the rest of it's body to have sex with.

And now we all know why polar bears are an endangered species. Stop making your knife collection bigger.
AND STOP SEXIN UP THE BEARS!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-27 17:42:47

At 2/27/09 02:17 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: AND STOP SEXIN UP THE BEARS!

NO!

DON'T!

STOP!

No!... Don't!.... Stop!

No..Don't..Stop!

No, Don't stop!

No, Don't Stop!

NO, DON'T STOP!

NO, DON'T STOP!

DON'T STOP!

DON'T STOP!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-27 19:27:05

LOLLOLOLOL

Please check out my latest news post.. i couldnt stop laughing at it.. check both the videos..

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-27 22:01:57

At 2/27/09 09:50 PM, Chronamut wrote: god I love "bears"

like ljcoffee :P

Lulz. Yay for being a feminish dude! lolz

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-27 23:39:32

Rule #10

At 2/27/09 05:42 PM, LJCoffee wrote:
At 2/27/09 02:17 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote:
AND STOP SKULL FUCKING LJC!
NO!
DON'T!
STOP!

CD's/Albums

How have you guys been? Anyone famous yet?

How many people here have sold CD's at school or work??? I'd like to know if you were successful and how you did it. Did you just go around askin people if they would like to buy it or did you just sell it to your friends?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-28 11:18:16

Oh hi.

Never really posted in here, although I do love music even more than games.

I make flash games, ive just about finished my biggest and best project to date, all thats really left to do is sound! Check out my userpage for more info or send me a PM if you fancy playing it.

Anyway, I need some 30 - 45 second tracks for the game! It can be metal, drum and bass, video game music, whatever really. Just have a look at the video in my profile and if you have anything that you think I might like to use send me a PM!

If theres anyone who wants there music to be shown to a large audience (the game should get a few million views accross the internet) this is a great opportunity. Ill make sure you are fully credited and get a link back to your user page or website or whatever!

Anyone?

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-28 18:17:03

Burfdai

Yay I'm 18 today. I got a big ol' cigar I need to smoke >8(

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-28 19:19:26

At 2/28/09 06:17 PM, Envy wrote: Burfdai

yay for jaw cancer hapy birthday

The Audio Forum Lounge

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-28 19:19:54

At 2/28/09 06:17 PM, Envy wrote: Burfdai

Well, now that you're 18, go out and buy a pack of newports, the menthol kind. =] They're the good shit. That, or Marlboro Reds. But I dunno, maybe you're not a smoker. You just got the cigar as a traditional 'becoming a man' thing?

Anyways...

JUNIOR YEAR
I got to go to this place called Penta Career Center. It's a vocational school where you can learn all sorts of trades while you're in high school.
I got to weld and work on cars. It was fun as fuck. However, a lot of drug kids go to this school, too. Anyways, I think I'm gonna go into Automotive Collision Repair. =]
r4r?

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 08:55:28

At 2/28/09 07:19 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: ... buy a pack of newports, the menthol kind. =] They're the good shit.

Don't you meant Parliament menthol? Newports are ghetto...
Besides, Parliaments remind me of George Clinton - and he's just plain bad-ass...

JUNIOR YEAR
I got to go to this place called Penta Career Center. It's a vocational school...

heh... so you're a fuckup then? Don't feel bad about it - I went to a bit of Vo-Tech in high school as well - in the area where I was living, two kinds of people ended up in Vo-Tech... The total fuckups who generally took welding, and the complete miscreants who could most often be found in the machine shop...

I took both... :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 09:40:28

Vo-Tech

Those damn kids get to budge the lunch line during 4th period (which is when I have lunch twice a week). They're usually fuckups, yes.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 09:53:05

Vo Tech

*sigh* Mechanics and welders (underwater welders atleast) make some big money. Can I be a fuckup too?

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 10:14:18

Birthday

Happy 18th Envy. Have at *least* 5 beers on me. And don't smoke that cigar. Seriously. You can light it, you can inhale a tiny bit, but if you're going to seriously smoke it you're fucking up your lungs. :f

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 11:15:22

Cigarillos y cigaros

I actually have some funny smoke stories. I remember when my friend tried to smoke a cigar and ended up throwing up his guts! I lmao'ed harder than you can believe. And my other friend was running around the CVS parking lot trying to get the smoke smell off of him cuz he was scared that his mom would catch him. All this while I'm just chillin and smokin the shit out of my cigar.

Top 30/Weekly top 5

Our egos DEMAND IT!!!!!!!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 11:20:49

Sorry 4 teh duble pst, but I forgot to mention this:

Storm's a'brewin

Parts of the U.S. are about to get whalloped by snow. Including my area, West Philadelphia (well actually I live just outside of West Philly, but it still works as a reference point for people who don't know where Upper Darby (even closer) or Lansdowne (where I actually live) is. About 5-8 inches is expected. I honestly don't care since I have nothing to do on that day. I might even shovel some walkways for some extra cash, you know?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 11:44:51

you little snow story

i used to shovel as a child, but i moved to greater hongcouver and those people are cheap, plus when it snows it rains away, as soon as possible, you dig the snow?

scanner radio
nothing i like more than eavesdropping on radiowaves, and cellphone calls

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 13:25:12

At 3/1/09 11:20 AM, blackattackbitch wrote: Sorry 4 teh duble pst, but I forgot to mention this:

Storm's a'brewin

Parts of the U.S. are about to get whalloped by snow. Including my area, West Philadelphia (well actually I live just outside of West Philly, but it still works as a reference point for people who don't know where Upper Darby (even closer) or Lansdowne (where I actually live) is. About 5-8 inches is expected. I honestly don't care since I have nothing to do on that day. I might even shovel some walkways for some extra cash, you know?

There was a big ice storm in louisville about a month ago that coated the trees, weighing them down and thus making them fall on the powerlines. I can't tell you how much it sucks to not have power in the middle of January. It was kind of cool though watching all the transformers blow in the night.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 19:00:16

At 3/1/09 01:25 PM, cornandbeans wrote: There was a big ice storm in louisville about a month ago that coated the trees, weighing them down and thus making them fall on the powerlines. I can't tell you how much it sucks to not have power in the middle of January. It was kind of cool though watching all the transformers blow in the night.

We seem to get a lot of those in Springfield.. at least a couple each year. A couple years ago, we had a really big one that took out a ton of trees, and knocked the power out for weeks. And yes... it does suck. A lot. Our gas-fireplace (which would have worked fine) happened to be broken.. so.. there was no heat at all in the house.

Last year there was another one... that coated my car in a 2 inch thick solid layer of ice. Didn't knock out power in most places because the power infrastructure was improved a lot during the one the year before.. but I had to call into work because I couldn't cut through or knock the ice off my car.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 19:38:25

Snow

We're supposed to get 6-12 inches of snow! Yay! As tired as I am of winter, we never really got a good snow and I'm hoping class will be canceled... I have a big Art History test :(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 22:28:42

At 3/1/09 07:38 PM, gregaaron89 wrote: Snow

We're supposed to get 6-12 inches of snow! Yay! As tired as I am of winter, we never really got a good snow and I'm hoping class will be canceled... I have a big Art History test :(

Omg, wow. I'm getting that as well. Ha ha. I have no school on monday :)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 22:30:02

Snow

I'm hoping for it too, it's supposed to start at midnight over here... A snowday would be awesome.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-01 22:58:58

Springfield?

As in Springfield, Pennsylvania? Cuz I live 1 trolley away from there!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 01:04:06

Hey guys I just bought a Korg KAOSSILATOR I am just waiting for them to deliver it. I'm stoaked.

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 01:11:18

University computer lab!

Holy shit!

My school's comp lab is ridiculously well-equipped.

I was browsing the "Programs" tab in the startup menu and found that each computer has it's own version of Adobe CS3 professional (With flash, dreamweaver and all of those other expensive goodies) ProTools ( =O! ) and a host of other goodies.

One more reason to live in the library!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 01:20:48

University

Yeah I've had Photoshop, flash etc from my freshman year in high school till now (sophomore in college) in each on of my computer labs. Schools get some mighty discounts for buying in bulk.

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 01:26:42

At 3/2/09 01:20 AM, TMM43 wrote: University

Yeah I've had Photoshop, flash etc from my freshman year in high school till now (sophomore in college) in each on of my computer labs. Schools get some mighty discounts for buying in bulk.

University

Yeah, they do.

I think we can buy the programs through the university as well, and get discounts - which is pretty fucking awesome.

Too bad i'd need a good Desktop for flash. It would take ages to load on my 2gig RAM laptop.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-03-02 02:25:41

University

I still find it unfair with the computer specs in college... They have 4 gig RAMs on all their computers and dual core 2.4 GHz processors. they can run anything in there (with the GeForce 8800 GTX each)

"Revenge is a kind of wild justice..." - Sir Francis Bacon

BBS Signature