00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheAxebaneStag just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,801,336 Views | 34,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-25 15:36:33

Wierd Trends

Two cannibals were eating a missionary. One asks the other - "Hey, how you doing on your end?" The other replies "Great! I'm having a ball!" and the first says "SLOW DOWN, you're eating too fast!"
ba-dum tshhhhh!

aaah.. i love these jokes :)

And about the trends,
Well Chron you shoudnt come up with such ideas that can increase peoples imagination. They might do stuff o.O

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-25 15:47:55

Florida.

It's where I am for a week. Thus, I won't be doing any broadcasts... should be able to do the Zerobombcast next Tuesday though.. as I'll be back at like.. 8PM EST.

I intend to eat copious amounts of good food.. and at least go to the beach once while I'm here though.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-25 17:07:07

At 2/25/09 03:36 PM, YouriX wrote: Wierd Trends

Two cannibals were eating a missionary. One asks the other - "Hey, how you doing on your end?" The other replies "Great! I'm having a ball!" and the first says "SLOW DOWN, you're eating too fast!"
ba-dum tshhhhh!

Cannibal Joke

Well, i might as well - it aint so good ^^

Why didn't the cannibal eat the clown?

He tasted funny. xDDD

ba-dum.. tsh?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-25 18:09:37

Cannibal Jokes

Well, i might as well - it aint so good ^^

Why didn't the cannibal eat the clown?

He tasted funny. xDDD

ba-dum.. tsh?

Hey keep them coming :D im loving it!!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-25 18:21:29

Never been Banned
I have realized the 3 years i've been here, i've never once been banned... a little sad really.

Ruckles, can j00 has ban raep meh fur fiddy days?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-25 19:24:41

At 2/25/09 12:45 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Reviews
I review in waves, ill do maybe 4 or five one day then take a few weeks off then do a few here and there. i like to make them quality. i think i have maybe 102 or 103,, lazy

same here, i used to review a shitload on my old account, leaving 2-3 paragraph reviews, now i hardly do it anymore because of laziness. i start typing a few sentences and dont feel like submitting the review, because it isnt as in depth as I want it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-25 19:28:03

Florida

At 2/25/09 03:47 PM, EchozAurora wrote: It's where I am for a week.

It's where I am... Hey pretty lady, where you gonna be at? You're so sexy. I love your make-up. It's the total hawtness. How much to party? Go around the world for a fiver? Mmmmmm...

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-25 22:13:42

What the hell?

Maestrorage isn't an audio mod anymore? Or did he just abandon his gold aura or sumtin?

You can't quit! It don't work lahke dat! NG owns you forever!!!!!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-25 22:26:17

At 2/25/09 06:21 PM, MaestroRage wrote: Never been Banned
I have realized the 3 years i've been here, i've never once been banned... a little sad really.

Ruckles, can j00 has ban raep meh fur fiddy days?

After about 600 total posts, I've been banned once. But by the time I realized it, there was only a few hours left :P And that's over the course of 2 and a half years :P

Want a cool TF2-based and Minecraft gaming forum? Check us out WDZClan.com

We're the largest pub TF2 community on Steam!

Also, check out my Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-25 23:42:45

At 2/25/09 07:37 PM, Chronamut wrote: lol you lewl trannie humper you :p

Wat?! nowai - she's a beeyooteefull grrl! not a trannie! not possible!
... Ummm... got any soap?

At 2/25/09 10:13 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: ...NG owns you forever!!!!!

*sigh.... my name... is toby...

What, too soon?

At 2/25/09 10:26 PM, Steven-Polley wrote: After about 600 total posts, I've been banned once.

Never been banned... Annoyed a few mods - hell maybe even pissed a few off but I've been lucky enough to slip by without any real problems... Zenon on the other hand, shit... I think he's spend more time being banned than not...

CANNIBALS
Two cannibals were finishing up a huge lunch.
The first says "Your wife sure makes a delicious roast"
"Thanks," says the second, "I'm really gonna miss her"

What did the leper say to the prostitute?

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 00:09:14

At 2/25/09 10:13 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: ...NG owns you forever!!!!!
*sigh.... my name... is toby...

What, too soon?

Not a bit, that was funny as hell XD

Da Banstick

So far I have 3 mushroom imprints left on my face from the banstick. One from Rucklo's banstick, one from SBB's banstick, and one from Malachy's banstick. Malachy's was the biggest of them all though.....

And to add some irony, I was banned for making an anti-gay remark by Malachy lol

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 00:34:05

Jordie Laforge was the bomb in Roots yo!

Lepers
"he said... "keep the tip!"

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 00:44:53

There is something I always wanted to get out, since I never post on the BBS anyways, has any Newgrounds official thought about releasing a Newgrounds Audio Portal Album? I collect and store Newgrounds Audio. In my Media player I actually have it as an Album with the NG Tank Logo as the Album cover.

The Audio Forum Lounge

Peace from Terryer

Terryer's Profile

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 01:00:11

At 2/26/09 12:44 AM, terry292 wrote: ...has any Newgrounds official thought about releasing a Newgrounds Audio Portal Album?

Only time will tell. It may very be the next super-secret NG project to be announced just in time for summer... Then again, it may not. We'll just have to wait and see.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 01:36:43

At 2/25/09 07:37 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 2/25/09 07:28 PM, LJCoffee wrote: Florida

At 2/25/09 03:47 PM, EchozAurora wrote: It's where I am for a week.
It's where I am... Hey pretty lady, where you gonna be at? You're so sexy. I love your make-up. It's the total hawtness. How much to party? Go around the world for a fiver? Mmmmmm...
lol you lewl trannie humper you :p

Lolcats.

Wut joo think I'm sum kinda cheep hor? >=[

Srsly though, round the Bradenton/Sarasota area. Got family down here and such. Which, is awesome.. because the round trip only costs me a little over a hundred bucks.. and I don't have to worry about lodging or anything.. because I just stay with family and friends.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 08:07:40

I WANNA GO TO FLORIDA WAAAA WAAA WAAAA

You have any idea how cold it was last night here in the good ole staten of island NYC... FUCKING COLD... You know how good the smell of the ocean up here is.VOMITATIOUS!!...You know in the swamp lands here what we have... POSSUMS- and they don't play fucking banjos... and i wouldn't eat them...

And we dont have any frikkin mickey mouse here either, you better bring me back an alligator devon. I need something to vent my rage upon in a glue and glass knuckles fight to the death in the ring of fire.
plus alligator is frikkin tasty. i love alligator steaks and alligator po boys. alligator sushi, deep fried alligator nuggets, alligator soup, alligator gumbo, broiled alligator, blackened alligator, and finally something i have never had but would be willing to try. ALLIGATOR PARMIGIANA !!!!!!!!!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 11:13:16

Bann3D

Well i never been banned before. Due to the simple fact that i behave myself and cant do backseat modding.

Jonny calls God on the phone. And God awnsers and says hello? Jonny then asks so whats up?
Get it!! LOOLOLLOOLOL

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 13:18:39

Banned

When I stopped posting in General, I stopped being banned. Simple as that.

avoid that place at all costs D:

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 13:20:08

Banned
I've been Banned 3 times by now...
2 times for posting in a spam thread (one was being very stupid, the other was not realizing parody threads were condsidered spam)
and once for adding to a fuck,damn,balls... chain >.>

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 13:57:17

Subject - Bantime

Statposting, boasting about bans f.ex., is against the BBS rules. So basically, even if you're just "saying how many times you've been banned" it would count as statposting.

The reason is that some might think it's actually cool. Hang on, I'll say that so everyone understands: "OMFG LOOOOK AT ME I'VE BEEN BANNZD SOO MAENIEH TIEMS, IMMA BADA55 YO LOL!"

That's the kind of behaviour we don't want to encourage because, well, I think it speaks for itself, really.
Another thing is that 90% of everyone who posts about their own bans are incorrect, it's "this mod never banned me (false)", "i've been banned 45 times (more like 15)" etc etc.

I don't see anyone actually "boasting" about your bans with this subject right now, but it'll take like three more seconds and some badass troll will sniff this up n turn it around.

It's can be ok to talk about bans, but when it turns into statposting, which pretty much always happen, it also turns into something that's bannable.

Just a heads up to all of you who've taken part, or felt like taking part in this topic - do it the wrong way and you might very well end up getting banned for it!

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 15:18:57

At 2/26/09 08:07 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: I WANNA GO TO FLORIDA WAAAA WAAA WAAAA

plus alligator is frikkin tasty.

Innndeeed.

Gator.

The other, other.. white meat.

Fried gator is the shit. However.. I've no idea how I'd get a gator on a plane...

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 16:28:05

Gators on a plane

At 2/26/09 03:18 PM, EchozAurora wrote: Fried gator is the shit. However.. I've no idea how I'd get a gator on a plane...

The same way you would get snakes on a plane. Or penguins, for that matter.

However, due to the secrecy of the process itself, I'm currently not at liberty to discuss the details of the act of getting them on a plane.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 17:17:54

Hey, people! I'm Wolf-Grey, but you can call me Rich. I do voices, some good, some great. I'm here to find out whether or not I actually have talent. I hope I do well, thank you.

I write too. This may be a bit of an advertisement, but I think people can handle just one quick plug.

Richie's Writes

There, I just said something incredibly witty...

...Jealous?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 17:53:54

At 2/26/09 03:18 PM, EchozAurora wrote:

Fried gator is the shit. However.. I've no idea how I'd get a gator on a plane...

well ill take some sort of other wildlife from florida, maybe a poisonus snake of some sort.. all we have onthe island are non poisonous water snakes and gardner snakes. both wimpy and not too tasty.
i prefer something that can reduced in a dark chocolate port wine sauce where i can utilize the venom glands of the snake to improve my sexual virility!

lol

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 18:19:43

At 2/26/09 05:17 PM, Wolf-Grey wrote: Hey, people! I'm Wolf-Grey, but you can call me Rich. I do voices, some good, some great. I'm here to find out whether or not I actually have talent. I hope I do well, thank you.

I write too. This may be a bit of an advertisement, but I think people can handle just one quick plug.

Richie's Writes

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/2538 61 Audio advertisements please.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 18:54:22

What the fuckhell?

Teh votnig sistem is broke! sumbdy fx it!

And no, I did not mispell any words in this post by accident.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-26 18:54:35

Newgrounds Hacked?

Hey guys freaking wierd thing happend i cant vote on anything! Maybe by the time i post this the problem would have been resolved.

The Audio Forum Lounge

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-27 00:49:10

At 2/26/09 04:28 PM, Hades0013 wrote: Gators on a plane
At 2/26/09 03:18 PM, EchozAurora wrote: Fried gator is the shit. However.. I've no idea how I'd get a gator on a plane...
The same way you would get snakes on a plane. Or penguins, for that matter.

However, due to the secrecy of the process itself, I'm currently not at liberty to discuss the details of the act of getting them on a plane.

True, I have no idea how to get gators or penguins on a plane. Our funding didn't cover two projects, so we picked one:

Bears on a Plane.

We believe this is the greatest weapon known to mankind at the time.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-27 04:20:16

Newgrounds hacked?

At 2/26/09 06:54 PM, YouriX wrote: Hey guys freaking wierd thing happend i cant vote on anything! Maybe by the time i post this the problem would have been resolved.

Nah, probably just Tom and the others messing around with something. Besides, it's gone now.

Bears on a plane
An interesting idea, but I'm very curious of how the weapon is put to use? Are they meant for air-to-land bearbardment or air-to-air bearbardment? Because I'm pretty sure the guys on the other plane would shit their pants if you dropped a bear on their windshield.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-02-27 08:12:32

At 2/26/09 06:19 PM, Sungazer wrote:
At 2/26/09 05:17 PM, Wolf-Grey wrote: Hey, people! I'm Wolf-Grey, but you can call me Rich. I do voices, some good, some great. I'm here to find out whether or not I actually have talent. I hope I do well, thank you.

Richie's Writes

Welcome on Ng! I hope you enjoy your stay :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/2538 61 Audio advertisements please.

Heh, if you took some time you'd notice he was trying to link to his *writings* and... his link doesn't even work...