00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Drake-Star just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This is real we must act fast

4,722 Views | 118 Replies

This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:01:42

The bees are dying, if they become extinct flowers/fruit/vegetables wont be polinated, plant eating animals will soon follow, in effect we will no longer have a food supply, and become extinct. Einstein said if bees were to die out humans will become extinct in no more than 4 years. We must change, one thing that is causing this is the massive use of cell phones because of the electromagnetic energy they realease which messes with the bees senses and does not allow it to fly, in effect the bees stay away from cell phones.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:08:15

I don't even like honey that much. I also hate when bees sting.

Check da rools or watever, b niec. It should say always b a tough guy.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:14:49

And if it is real then that sucks.

Check da rools or watever, b niec. It should say always b a tough guy.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:16:43

OH NO! What should we do?!!

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:23:18

At 4/22/07 12:16 AM, Mephisto22 wrote: OH NO! What should we do?!!

Rip out your mouth, rip out your teeth and stuff them into your ears, and watch you sprawl in pain while we ad discuss more serious matters.

Yes, my teacher was talking about that this on friday.
I've never particulary cared, espically after a bee stung me in the 3rd grade (hurts like hell).
But if it's going to put us on Extinction's hit list, I suppose we must do something.

Great, no we've got 5 natural castrophes to deal with.....

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:26:21

Don't worry. As long as we post about it on the internet, we will be safe. Because posting about problems on the internet makes them go away.

There is nothing you can name that is more delicious and awesome than Subway.

I run on Mountain Dew.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:32:20

wow i never thought about that yea we gotta kill mobiles lol i mean so how long do u think we have no wait...;.. beees wont die if they cant fly they can still get aroungd koz we dont got cell phones everyewhere

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:32:56

Well u must tell anyone you know, because the more people know of this the easier it is to stop it, if all of us contribute by using our cell phones less, and global warming is a huge part of it so if we simply save energy and stop wasting it on stupid things, switch off light that you aren't using, turn off the TV when u aren't watching it, switch to a hybrid not only does it save you money but it also saves your life. I love this one quote a native American once said "We do not enherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:33:27

At 4/22/07 12:26 AM, Rosenrot-I wrote: Don't worry. As long as we post about it on the internet, we will be safe. Because posting about problems on the internet makes them go away.

Oddly enough, this is true in some cases.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:36:05

You never really think about these kind of things until you hear it from someone else. When you think about it and how it would affect you once its gone, you get even more worked up about it. I am very stressed right now! No honey, means no syrup on my pancakes! No! Save The Bees!

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:36:53

There was already a topic on this. Link.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:37:35

Did you know Honey is the only food that NEVER goes bad?
They found honey that was still good in the pyramids.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:41:08

At 4/22/07 12:33 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: Oddly enough, this is true in some cases.

Truth. I don't see it happening in this case though.

There is nothing you can name that is more delicious and awesome than Subway.

I run on Mountain Dew.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:47:05

At 4/22/07 12:26 AM, Rosenrot-I wrote: Don't worry. As long as we post about it on the internet, we will be safe. Because posting about problems on the internet makes them go away.

Are you Jesus?

He just saved us all!!!!!

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:47:16

Good IM GLAD! Just for this I'm going to use and promote the use of my cell phone!

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:48:17

At 4/22/07 12:36 AM, Saberwulfe wrote: There was already a topic on this. Link.

That's what I was about to say...

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 00:54:56

actually, internet is a more popular source for information for most..so yes, it should help a bit atleast. i say that once i move to australia we mass nuke america because we are fucking up the world with our "necessities" they are luxuries, we lived w/o the most basic forms of them for millions of years, i think we can live but just tone it down, stop buying gas guzzlers...you DO NOT look cool in them.

"One time I drew a picture of Flanders giving birth to Mikey, the lovable fat kid from Disney's Recess.

The amounts of semen I sprayed, was simply put, a miracle."

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:00:07

At 4/22/07 12:54 AM, ncnhb wrote:
actually, internet is a more popular source for information for most..so yes, it should help a bit atleast. i say that once i move to australia we mass nuke america because we are fucking up the world with our "necessities" they are luxuries, we lived w/o the most basic forms of them for millions of years, i think we can live but just tone it down, stop buying gas guzzlers...you DO NOT look cool in them.

I agree but if u were to nuke America then that would help global warming and the radio activity will kill off the rest of humanity, although i agree with you on the rest of your comment

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:03:24

HA!!! And you all laughed when I said cellphones would be the death of humanity. WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW LOSERS?!

but no seriouslly... were not going anywhere for awhile. We can genetically polinate plants if need be. You know this right?

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:03:34

At 4/22/07 12:32 AM, DeathDementor wrote: wow i never thought about that yea we gotta kill mobiles lol i mean so how long do u think we have no wait...;.. beees wont die if they cant fly they can still get aroungd koz we dont got cell phones everyewhere

well you see if we isolate them in places then their food supply wont provide for the entire group only a few will remain, nowhere bear enough to carry spores plus if they move they can't carry the spores around us

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:04:38

i never liked bees to much anyway. plus i heard bananas are going extinct anyway. were going to have to genetically make them...like people....and animals....and newgrounds...and boobs

"it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!"

lolz

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:08:43

At 4/22/07 12:48 AM, 10-6 wrote:
At 4/22/07 12:36 AM, Saberwulfe wrote: There was already a topic on this. Link.
That's what I was about to say...

Ewwww you like ICP :o

off topic.

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:19:38

At 4/22/07 01:10 AM, Mr-Anderson wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=68 8421

Sir, unless you have something to add to THIS thread. Please don't post. It's annoying as fuck when people post nothing besides a link to another topic of similar interest. The least you could do is voice your damn oppinion in the thread at hand.

fucking dick.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:21:06

so if I see a bees nest I should call no one or throw my cellphone at it.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:21:23

Captain Sarcasm to the rescue!

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:21:33

Hippy.

Yep

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:23:18

Sir, unless you have something to add to THIS thread. Please don't post. It's annoying as fuck when people post nothing besides a link to another topic of similar interest. The least you could do is voice your damn oppinion in the thread at hand.
fucking dick.

thanks man

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:25:18

At 4/22/07 01:21 AM, ijustowndU wrote: so if I see a bees nest I should call no one or throw my cellphone at it.

no, call some1 ifu r being chased by a bee, so long as u do not kill it, but if u simply use your cell phone at uneeded times then it will force the bees to move

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:27:55

I agree that this is a serious matter, we should stop the cellphones, and at least save what we can of the bees! That, and I would be quite grateful to no longer deal with annoying calling people in public places.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:36:24

At 4/22/07 01:23 AM, Mr-Anderson wrote: People don't need to be making the same topic over and over

You're retarded. How is it that if he had posted in that other thread and bumped it to the top of page one, it would have been any more legitimate than simply making a new thread?

lol rofl

Any point you are trying to make was just destroyed by these two phrases.

fucking dick this.

Sounds to me like you're offering a gay man a good time.