Reviews for "Super Metroid Maridia Remix"

Awesome!

This track is awesome, but i did in fact, play Super Metroid from my Cousin' s Brawl, and i finished the entire game in only 24 hours, i didn' t sleep.

Beautiful...

This is really beautiful piece, most remixes are mostly ambient, but this one is ambient, dark, and a little scary. Super metroid had many awesome tracks, but this one always stood out as being particularly beautiful.

Wow

Very well composed. I have to say this is probably in my opinion one of the most beautiful and awesome musical works ever written for a video game. Love how you added the metroid's "skree!" sound into the piece. Definetely gave it the eerie feeling maridia's Drifting Sands region was meant to have. I'm hopin to make my own remix of this piece. Hope its as good as yours =D

sweet

hard mello, sounds good creater guy

Awesome!

This is a very good remix.
Keep up the good work man.