For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Resident Evil 2.9"

Rulez!

This is one of the best parodies i have ever seen! Did you do the DBCS too?

5/5

I was laughing non-stop though the whole movie! This shows that even if it's not the best animated or the best sounding, it can still be one hell of a funny movie! I thought my lungs were gonna collapse during the scene where the army leader screams out "You guys ready to kick some ass?" And the zombie gets him from behind! Mark this as you will, but I speak my mind, and the truth. Hope you do more RE parodies in the future (which is unlikely cause this was made a long time ago). We here at DeTh ReViEwS would like to wish you a happy day.

This is history to me.

This is exactly the first movie that I ever watched on newgrounds. It's actually the movie that I joined newgrounds because of. Now I realize it does have some rough animation, but back then it was absolutely amazing to me. It has good action and great humor. I love it.

- GS -

LMFAO

I play these games alot this is just funny no im sorry FUC*ING funny great job 10/10

lolbbq2

Could use a lot of work on the drawings there, bub. You did put a lot of work in this as it ran for quite some time. The voices were ok and the humor was decent as well. Nice work otherwise ;D

C+ or 7/10