For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Resident Evil 2.9"

I don't know.

well, the art sux, but this kind of sucking looks funny. =4 stars. but the humor was great. most of the jokes are hilarious. = 10 stars. so= 7 Stars

F#%$ yeah

this is what flash animations are made up of woooooot all my 5 are
belong to this

BAD ART, GREAT HUMOR!

the art skills ere lacking, and all voices were badly done, the the jokes...were great! yes the title referes this film to a parody of the re3 opener, in which had to be a mistake. but the humor of most of the jokes in this film, more than make up for the lack of.

man .....

have you ever played the game?or seen it played?i must say that your vid. had nothing even alike to the intro to re3 man itwas an alright vid but dude....cops?
come on man

Has anyone noticed

that in the bit of the actual cutscene in the bit with the RPD fighting of the zomies only 2 zombies die.

And when the game starts you easly moe down about 20.

Anyway It was quite good and deserver to be better up the RE collection