For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Resident Evil 2.9"

Pretty damn good.

You took one of my favorite video game intros and turned it into a whole big joke, which deserves a score if you ask me.

Nice job

That was a good flash but you need to do better with the graphics. They weren't good. On the other hand it was funny.

SUCKED!!!

JK i loved it, tht had to be on of the best Resident evil parady i've seen!
keep it up

Wow. Great.

I've gotta give that a 10. Hands down.

(At the comment below me; Yeeeeaaah.. That's a Resident Evil Plotline. Persistant little buggers, they are. By the way, Carlos helped too!)

...Still funny.

really funny

that is the one they didnt want you to see! but seriously in resident evil 3 how come one girl "jill vallentine" can clear out all them zombies but an army of 5-0, swat, FBI, cant kill any!! wtf