Reviews for "Resident Evil 2.9"

Bloody AWESOME

Mate that was sooo fucking funny, the animation was brilliant and appealing to the eye, the script and sound effects were bang on. Definately deserves 10/10. Fantastic job.

I think my fav bit was when the cop looks around and then says "fuck this!" And the chopper that blindly crashes into the building right at the beginning lmao....genuis...

Nice

That was a nice job. I liked it. A lot.

LMAO! That was great!

I am a huge resident evil fan! And that was great! Please make more! it wasn't funny until the cops showed up with the cops theme song! LMAO! lol and a grenade in the dudes pants lmao that was great! LOL one zombie dragged the dude! lmao that was also funny in the elevator and when the guy says look over there! and he still dies lmao! PLEASE MAKE MORE! I BEG OF YOU! * Bows down*

funny

that was so funny and it was the beginning of resident evil 3

The Greanade part

What movie was that from?