Reviews for "DBTM: The Vegeta Show"

absolutly fucking funny as hell

the animatics need work but it was funny to see a parady of a classic loony toons cartoon & DBZ mixed in

Absolutely hilarious!

I loved the style of Vegetas look in that. And it's straight out of 0ld 5k00l Bugs Bunny cartoons, which makes it even better. If you're reading this review... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU READING THIS? WATCH THE DAMN MOVIE! IT'S FUNNY SHIT!

Poor Vegeta, i almost feel sorry for him

... Poor Vegeta, i almost feel sorry for him. if only he was a little bit nicer to people... newayz

funny

this is great for dbz fans. my name Z_master means im a Dragon Ball Z fan, AWSOME

DBZ SHOW

Very funny especially if your a DBZ fan great work on showing Vageta anger problem.