Reviews for "DBTM: The Vegeta Show"

ahahahahaha...

Dude that was hilarious, this is one of your best, I have to say, I thought it was one of the funniest things I've seen on newgrounds, anyways, work on the graphics for the next one, vegetas hair is not properly drawn. anyways I liked it, keep up the good work :)

hehehehahaha!

hey that was good, you can sure make vegeta funny and thats hard to do. nice work

heehee ^_^

i love vegeta he rocks my socks.. he complains about everything... this reminds me of that episode where bulma gave him a pink shirt and he complained about it for awhile but he couldn't really get mad at her because he started to fall for her.. or he was intimidated by her... either way, enough of my rambling, great movie, funny stuff, good job ^_^

HE SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM!

HE SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM!
BLASTED HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!
Nice movie. Pretty good graphics

Great!

Yeah,i did enjoy it.It was pretty good,you couldve worked more on the scenery though,keep up the good work!!!Btw,i guess this was supposed to have sound,but that didnt work.

-cd-