Reviews for "DBTM: The Vegeta Show"

nice

it is a ramake of the bugs bunny cartoon where bugs is the animator and daffy is the cartoon and bugs keeps messing with him

prety good though

Looney Tunes Spoof

Well it was obviously a remake of the Looney Tunes cartoon where Daffy is in some white background and Bugs (the animator) keeps changing him. In fact, it's nearly the exact same thing, just DBZ. Despite the lack of creativity it was ok, I think the voices were the best part.

Hmm.. not so good

This is like a Daffy Duck cartoon... actually, there were two Daffy Duck cartoons done in this way... this is basically that, but more watered down... I didn't find it all that funny. The voices are good though.

hmmm

voice is good, it also reminds me of that one bugs bunny cartoon where they did the same to Daffy...mmyep

THE FUNNIEST SHIT ON THE NET!!!!

THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST DBZ PARODIE I HAVE EVA SEEN. GJ AND KEEP IT UP DUDE.