Reviews for "DBTM: The Vegeta Show"

Front page!

All of NG needs to see this masterpeice, great graphics too!

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOOL

i laphed so hard that someone calld the police to my house im lucky i dident get aressted make more man

awesome

This is excellent my god its funny love it make more please.

Pretty cool!

This was really well done! Funny as hell, too. The Vegeta animations were pretty good actually, and whoever did the voice should be heavily praised. The whole voice tone and acting type of thing worked really well to fulfill Vegeta's actual character. I really liked it!
It kinda reminds me of an old Daffy Duck cartoon where he tries to get his own thing going, but the animator keeps screwing him over. It was funny. ANYwho.

A few things though: The character animations could be a little better. The feet were too big, the chest and arms were too small. The head was really good, but what's with the line down the middle of his face? These are all just cosmetic opinion matters, if thats just the way you draw, then don't let me bother you.
It could also show just a tiny bit more emotion in the face, but it was nicely done.

Excellent job on the voice acting. Please continue with this, I really liked it!!

heh

Will say that it was very funny. so good job on the humor part.