For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sonic lazer fight demo"

Kinda dumb.....

not very good, but still enjoyable(A bit)

Well, it IS a demo...

Try to make the beams disapear after they hit an enemy. Otherwise one beam can take out an army! And it makes it kinda boring, dont you think? Also, get the enemies to come out on ground level too. You can just fly on the floor level and none of the enemies will touch you! And you wanted more enemies, so how about Dr. Eggman for a boss?

How do u do scoring & random positioning?

how do u do that scoring & make the enemies come randomly?

Not a bad little demo.

For a demo version this isn't bad, I hope you can make this into a full version as it would make quite a good game.

It obviously needs sound both in BG music and SFX.

More enemies are needed, in better quality graphics would be good, also these enemies need to cover the whole playable area not just the top half of the screen. Also if these enemies came in a more steady flow then it would be nice.

But one thing I think that would be good is including gravity in them, make it so that when you press up the rocket boosters push Sonic up but when you let go gravity floats you slowly down. I think you know what I mean.

it was good dont get me wrong but

it doesnt deserve the 3.78