Reviews for "Sonic lazer fight demo"

great!

i love it! nice idea! here's some suggestions like u wanted

music - definitely use the boss theme frome sonic 3

sound fx - some laser sound and exploding sound. maybe a booster sound for his shoes

enemies - the flying robot from sky sanctuary in sonic and knuckles. u can use that as a boss. also maybe some other flying robots like that bug thing in sonic one

powerups - invincibility (in a box of course!) rings (collect all to get an emerald after the level, not in boxes) superlaser (power up laser for a short period of time. this means non-stop laser. not in boxes) shell like from sonic 1 and 2 (protect sonic from one attack. in box)

other - ability to use super sonic (only availible after all 7 emeralds found. use for a very short period of time.) call help (sonic calls knuckles or tails for help) other characters (use them all in different levels!)

cant wait for the full version!

mamamia

i had 11111100000005 then after i got crazy on the thing then i got 1111111111111111111111111111111111111 100000000000000000000000000005 then i stoped because i was tierd!

This is great!

You should go through with it!you should make tails,sonic,knuckles,shadow,amy and rouge as playable characters.you should make an origanal sound track with lots of sonic songs!

Oh my god.!!!

It's not about this game, it's the sonic cannon. I went up around 8000 feet, and when I landed, It made a glitch, and he kept going and going until I left 10 minuites later.

lol octorocks from the legend of zelda!