Reviews for "Sonic lazer fight demo"

what

mate mate mate that was crap (i cant say much i dont even have flash) it was just nothing happened and it dose'nt end ya should have lifes and it should end when u get to a sertant level.

ya wont some ideas rip of the powerpuff girls always good for a larf make them die..

Terrible.

Instead of submitting "demos" and asking everyone else to complete it for you, submit whole games. The reviewer's place is to review the game, not help you make it when you're "running low on ideas". That was terrible.

sorry dude but that was a peice of crap

it was lik one of those attari games only worse but if it had an end at least i would of gave it a 4

Damn, That was hard!

Sonic and the enemies from zelda 1? I'm sorry man, it really doesn't go together, not that I'm saying I have anything against you combining sonic with Zelda, it seems like something that someone were to randomly pull out of your ass, "OH HEY! IM THINKING OF... SONIC... AND... ZELDA... YEAH!... AND LAZERS!"

Sorry man, the game is WAY TOO easy, it's impossible to die, you can only die whenever the fuck you feel like it (or if your not paying any attention to your computer screen, I seriously can't even picture a 3 year old losing at this.) Don't get me wrong, I like the idea... alright maybe not, but the game definetly could have been better... I mean sonic and LAZERS? Since when the fuck DID sonic have lazers? I know its creative and all that shit, but that's like "HEY LETS GO AND TAKE MARIO, AND INSTEAD OF SHOOTING FIREBALLS FROM HIS HAND, HOW BOUT WE MAKE IT SHOOT OUT OF HIS DICK!?" Im Sorry man. I don't wanna sound like a dick, I just had to review this, I wouldn't even count this as a demo, cuz if the demo is that BAD I dont wanna see the full version, it seems like more of a test. Which should not be released on NG, more like a little download. Anyways, sorry for the negative review, I had to give my honest oppinion. Although good luck on your future games/movies.

My god!!!