For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Sonic lazer fight demo"

THIS GAME IS WAAAAAAAAAAAY OVERSCORED!

It scored almost a 4 average when it's missing many elements!

It's only a demo so I see why it may be a little plain. BUT ITS WAY OVERSCORED! PPLE, DONT GIVE CREDIT FOR THE SOUND IF THERE IS NONE! I'm positive this took you less than an hour to make.

Otherwise i'll start with the real advice:
1. Sonic has one pose and the animations are crudy.
2. there is 1 type of enemy.
3. Make it sonic like, with sonic characters and sonic levels.

Nuff' said

i like the idea but...

it could be much better. add power ups, music all that jazz. and make sonic look like hes flying not standing on air it looks kinda stupid other than that i like it so if you make the fianl product better i would probably play it all the time

*DULL ALERT*DULL ALERT*

This game is so horrible, and you my favorite author! Next time add sound, tons of blood, and exploisons. Horrible, horrible, horrible. And the enimies don't get harder, and you don't have 3 lifes! I'd only WANT 3 lifes if it was better, and have it so you don't have inf. lazers, and you have to pick up ammo-more like your Sonic Boom Cannon game. K?

Sound: 0. THE GAME HAS NO SOUND!!!!

Man. All you did was shoot octoroks with a laser, and all that laser does to them is
instantly disappear. That's not violent! That's phoney. The people who made this game
should be ashamed. Next time you make a game like this, include explosions and large
amounts of blood. K?

well...

well...you should practice a bit.the game is good enough