Reviews for "VampireHunter Ina 2"

That was AWESOME

Don't change a thing, seriously.

ImageNation responds:

Thanks Glad you liked it

ok...

my god i loved every second of this movie it had reat graphics and everything unfortunly it can't be watch by everyone do to all the freaking violence there was but that what made it cool

Awesome, but too many stupid people responded

Why are all these idiots saying you stole an Idea as old as time? Maybe it's the same reason they don't read your little tidbit up there ^^^
Oh well, nice movie. The animation isn't very fluent sometimes, but no biggy. Base any of this off Vampire the Maquerade? Lilith is from old legends i know but it's also used in that game... But there probably won't be a response to this anyway.

suppish....heh

awesome game. make another one

omg!

Thatwuz fucking awsome! so kool! and that one vamp dude that had orgeshis yellow hiar.... he wuz cute. ha ha ha... loved the movie...