Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 5"

me like five seconds in IS THIS A PREQUEL IS THIS A PREQUEL BUT THE PREVIOUSE GAMES WHAT WERE THEY IN LIKE AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE MY HEAD HERT, fact of the matter is i love this game so far but am super confused

is ok game could use some added features such as vehicles to new allies or special summons like final fantasy's Bahamut to the idea of of the character going into a trial zone by themselves in order to gain a special weapon as a challenge way of getting the player to go after these items whitest also testing their skill in knowledge i would say it's perfect but with not much feature to go around id still say it could use some work but i would also ask if in the next update or version you mess around with the character model i just feel like whenever i'm moving the character he's walking around like a stick figure thats my constructive criticism and opinion but just all in all keep up the good work.

Perfection as always.

Love this game so much hope more games will be as good as this Matt (update i got so far in the game and did an oops and deleted my save file so frick)

Real fun game but is very difficult. I LOVE IT :D