For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 26 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 5"

Will the game go to mobile?
If it goes I would do 100%
I don't pass really to much time on my PC

thanks for the spanish version but i want to play it on english lol very good game

I remember a long time ago I used to play Epic Battle Fantasy 3 for days on end. Always loved the games, the music, the characters and the comedy involved in these. Great work, I'd love to support this game as well.

its very fun

Great game. All these games are great. I also play on Kongregate, and am so confused why this doesn't have badges there. It's going downhill I guess. Long live Nattalie and her jiggy's!!!!!!
P.S. I just got to Red Pine and there's a fricking That Time I Reincarnated As A Slime ref!!!!!! WHOOOOO. God bless ya Matt.