Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 5"

I've played your games since the first EBF and they were always top quality, thanks Matt!

I hope that the sixth one will be mobile as well ;)

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ lance

The portuguese translation is really good! It has jokes that only brazilians understand, the job is really well done.

Congratulations to everybody that developed this game, it truly is a masterpiece.

Fun game!

I don't have time to play this, since the last one came out when I had waaaaaaay more free time, but I'm just coming here to 1) say thank you to matt-likes-swords for pumping out some extremely quality games 2) encourage anyone who hasn't played them before to do so. Good combat and upgrade systems, but honestly what makes these games are the great characters, stories and banter, and frenetic art style. Definitely give it a shot!