Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 5"

Wonderful game! The musical score is amazing, the storyline is very well done, especially for someone like a fan who makes these games outside of companies and whatnot. It's an amazing game, especially for those who played the previous four! 10/10!

this game is amazing the story is great so far the dialouge is hilarius this is my first time playing one of your games and im glad to say its amazing the grapicts are also great the whole game is pretty good im excited to play more of your games

Will the game go to mobile?
If it goes I would do 100%
I don't pass really to much time on my PC

thanks for the spanish version but i want to play it on english lol very good game

I remember a long time ago I used to play Epic Battle Fantasy 3 for days on end. Always loved the games, the music, the characters and the comedy involved in these. Great work, I'd love to support this game as well.