Reviews for "Newgrounds in 2019"

Nice classic-type submission, there aren't many of them (or any?) these days. One thing: there is something wrong with the redirecting link of the front page suggestion thread. While all the written numbers and letters are ok, clicking on it throws you to this address: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/www.yoursite.com

Little-Rena responds:

I swear I make the dumbest mistakes! Thanks for pointing this out, I have corrected it now! As for classic-type submissions, that's what I have returned to offer to the portal!

I got a medal ! It reminds me of our info submission- it even has E Handbag and a quiz! Its good stuff. Looks good; all works- can't find any errors. OK!

I thought I would do better in the quiz. Don't know where I went wrong !

Oh no!

Lovely piece to add to the Newgrounds "About" or "History" page or whatever's appropriate. I wish it was either a bit more decorated or cohesive with the layout of activities (dress-up is okay, but quiz doesn't stand out as it should), and overall it just looks bland. Also the text's font and being faded is a bit of a chore to read. Anyway, the intent is there and I wholly appreciate it.

And damn, I actually recognised the first song. Good times.

Sorry! I'm not great with design choices sometimes :(

Guess what? This is another gadget that is introducting to newgrounds №6661337!
We already have the newgrounds wiki!

P.S. Here's the quiz ansewers for medal farmers (take the quiz in "about" section):
№1 False
№2 The award with "1" on it.
№3 Pixel day
№8 1.75
№9 False
№10 False

Little-Rena responds:

Did you cheat at school too!

I CAN'T FIND THAT GOT BORED MEDAL!I SPEND A LOT OF MINUTES TRYING FINDING THE GOT BORED MEDAL! IF YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS PLZ TELL ME!!! >:(
Edit: never mind, lol