Reviews for "Newgrounds in 2019"

Very informative for a newcomer such as myself, and I enjoyed how you turned it into a small game. So thank you for making it :)

I should mention though that the music and moving background were quite distracting, especially the latter since it cannot be turned off. Also, the default song does not loop properly, which is quite noticeable given how short it is.

Thanks!

I should have probably used the longer version of the first song, oops! And it would have been possible to stop the background with a simple button, but I didn't think that would be an issue!

I got a medal ! It reminds me of our info submission- it even has E Handbag and a quiz! Its good stuff. Looks good; all works- can't find any errors. OK!

I thought I would do better in the quiz. Don't know where I went wrong !

Oh no!

hooray for medals

Yay!

Lovely piece to add to the Newgrounds "About" or "History" page or whatever's appropriate. I wish it was either a bit more decorated or cohesive with the layout of activities (dress-up is okay, but quiz doesn't stand out as it should), and overall it just looks bland. Also the text's font and being faded is a bit of a chore to read. Anyway, the intent is there and I wholly appreciate it.

And damn, I actually recognised the first song. Good times.

Sorry! I'm not great with design choices sometimes :(