Reviews for "Newgrounds in 2019"

You are so weird but I like history pieces about NG so the youth can understand and grasp what the internet really was, once upon a time.

Little-Rena responds:

I am indeed, weird, and I don't intend to change!

It's very informative. Now to only figure out how to get that last pesky medal...

Good luck!

This was a very nice little game. I would tell you the answers to the questions, but they don't want me to do that. Besides, it should be easy. I mean, the questions are the same every time. You can just write down the answers. I admit this was a little bland.

It wasn't that well detailed. Still, it was good. You don't need to be that elaborate. I only got a 7 on my first time! I have tens of thousands of reviews here!

Little-Rena responds:

Thank, the questions weren't designed to be too hard, I did think about giving an answer to them at the end. Making random questions would be possible, but I really need help to think of questions to write! Coming up with quiz questions has never been a strong suit of mine :P

it's pretty cool, nice summary of the newgrounds history.
(but yo dude ya got picked by p-bot!)

I love P-Bot!