Reviews for "Newgrounds in 2019"

very noice

Noice!

it's pretty cool, nice summary of the newgrounds history.
(but yo dude ya got picked by p-bot!)

I love P-Bot!

This I like. I haven't surfed the portals on Newgrounds religiously in quite some time, so this is a neat guide to catch up to speed. It also proves as a handy guide for any newbie lurkers who might not know what's what.

Plus, that classic Newgrounds theme hit me real hard in the nostalgia bone. Props to you.

"You probably have a garbage whistle" How did you know? :)) (well I got it for reporting the movie "B" as spam)
I didn't get the second to last medal yet, but I'm not giving up. (still a hint would be highly appreciated)

EDIT: Getting 2019 score on test stage wasn't it.

Little-Rena responds:

Well, good luck with getting your whistle back on track!

I can give you the name of the medal if that's a hint, a lot of people are finding that one hard to get. The name of it is "False Start".

Very informative for a newcomer such as myself, and I enjoyed how you turned it into a small game. So thank you for making it :)

I should mention though that the music and moving background were quite distracting, especially the latter since it cannot be turned off. Also, the default song does not loop properly, which is quite noticeable given how short it is.

Thanks!

I should have probably used the longer version of the first song, oops! And it would have been possible to stop the background with a simple button, but I didn't think that would be an issue!